Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2012, 09:59 AM

48,502 posts, read 96,816,250 times

Advertisements

Just last night on world televison the hamas lead said that hamas is not stoppig theattack and that it has not asked for a cease fire .Its clear who attacked who just like it was i 2008 and its cleqr who procliams its intention clear to destroy Israel. It certainyl clear hamas placesthemselves amoug even their own people for terrorist purposes.If they are not firig rockets they are goign on buses and setting off explosives.

Old 11-20-2012, 10:01 AM

8,030 posts, read 9,048,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
You're like a Nazi in Poland that that murders the whole Warsaw ghetto community because a few fighters won't give up.
I had family in occupied Poland and thrown in camps by the Nazis, and there is NO comparision. NONE.

Your idiotic comparisons are not based in reality and are nothing but you trying to rationalize your anti-semitism and hateful bigotry, it seems.

Old 11-20-2012, 10:11 AM

13,186 posts, read 14,972,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxrckr View Post
I had family in occupied Poland and thrown in camps by the Nazis, and there is NO comparision. NONE.

Your idiotic comparisons are not based in reality and are nothing but you trying to rationalize your anti-semitism and hateful bigotry, it seems.
In many ways Gaza is worse. How long was the Warsaw ghetto blockaded? 5 years and counting with Gaza.

Additionally, did the Nazis use children as human shields as the IDF did? Did they target civilians as the IDF did?

The UN report on Israel's last slaughter included all these war crimes.

If you cared one iota about any humanitarian lesson learned from your Grandparents you would be on the side of those truly afflicted by Israeli racism and blood lust.

These right wing Jewish scum bags were even calculating the nutritional needs of Gaza in order to cut their intake down to near starvation levels as a form of collective punishment. http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012...rie-limit-gaza

That's right out of Dr. Mengele's playbook.

Last edited by padcrasher; 11-20-2012 at 10:19 AM..

Old 11-20-2012, 10:25 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,779,319 times
Quote:
They were for launching these make shift rockets into vacant land. That's why in 2012 not a single Israeli was killed before Israel attacked and has killed over 100 people including dozens of children.

You're like a Nazi in Poland that that murders the whole Warsaw ghetto community because a few fighters won't give up.
I'm a Nazi? Friggin idiot is what you are.

Old 11-20-2012, 10:28 AM

13,186 posts, read 14,972,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
I'm a Nazi? Friggin idiot is what you are.
No a modern day Nazi would at least go volunteer for the IDF. You're a Nazi sympathizer here to promote your bloodlust against Arab peasants.

Here are the modern day Nazi's using a 9 year old boy as a human shield. http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010...eld-avoid-jail and getting away scott free.

Old 11-20-2012, 10:36 AM

3,484 posts, read 2,870,931 times
Quote:
The Israeli government and it's IDF is just as bad as the Nazi's. How ironic

Your country, Israel has been morally degraded. That's why you come on here and gloat and make excuses for kids being murdered.
My country is the United States, you miserable anti-Semite. The only one gloating about dead people here is you. You are disturbed there aren't more dead Jews in the world. That's psychotic.

Quote:
Dead Jew? There aren't any dead Jews. It's all in your wacked out murderous mind.

Not a single Israeli killed in 2012 and you gleefully cheer the deaths of dozens of children.
Because what the world needs is more dead Jews! Six million dead weren't enough. Let's have more dead Jews and the world will be a better place.

You are sick.

Quote:
US voters need to wake up. Right wing Jews in the USA have been able to take over US Middle East foreign policy. They take your military ( along with your soldiers lives) and use it to further Israel's strategic goals to brutalize Arab peasants and steal land. Billions are squandered funneling them tax payer dollars while the USA is undergoing enormous problems with our budget. Our media is of no help. They put these make shift rockets these peasants launch that land in vacant fields on the front page, while the fact Israel has killed over a hundred in the last few days, is reported on page 12. It's no wonder most Americans are clueless as to what is going on.
Yeah the Jews control the world. And America. And everywhere else. How dare those scum fight back when locals launch iiny-biny-tinsy-winsy flower filled rockets on their people and kill them! They should just drop dead like good little Jews have always done!

Quote:
Your'e so vile and murderous. I'm done with you.

I sincerely hope you put your money where your mouth is and go fight for your country and leave my country out of it.
I'm not the one saddened because there aren't more dead Jews in the world. Get this through your tiny little brain: I am an American. America is my country. Americans are certainly far better off that yet another contributing, hard working, tax paying Jew lives here. We're certainly better that I live here rather than you, you Neo-Nazi, paranoid, brain dead, anti-Semitic thug!

Old 11-20-2012, 10:44 AM

78,326 posts, read 60,527,398 times
Quote:
Stop butchering history. That's not what happened in the warsaw ghetto.

Warsaw Ghetto - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 11-20-2012, 10:44 AM

554 posts, read 736,370 times
Quote:
No a modern day Nazi would at least go volunteer for the IDF. You're a Nazi sympathizer here to promote your bloodlust against Arab peasants.

Here are the modern day Nazi's using a 9 year old boy as a human shield. Israeli soldiers who used Palestinian boy, 9, as a human shield avoid jail | World news | The Guardian and getting away scott free.
I'm of a similar mindset to yourself, but (despite having done so myself in the past) I don't think comparing Israel's actions with those of the Nazi's is a beneficial analogy. I mean there are plenty of similarities between modern day Gaza and the Warsaw Ghetto, but there are also stark contrasts, most notably of course the backdrop of the holocaust. As a result, I think that the Nazi analogy can only ever generate more heat than light.

Better just to explain what the circumstances are, and be level-headed in ones criticism of Israel, there is more than enough to criticise without needing to call on counter-productive analogies.

Eoin

Old 11-20-2012, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Additionally, did the Nazis use children as human shields as the IDF did? Did they target civilians as the IDF did?

If you cared one iota about any humanitarian lesson learned from your Grandparents you would be on the side of those truly afflicted by Israeli racism and blood lust.

These right wing Jewish scum bags were even calculating the nutritional needs of Gaza in order to cut their intake down to near starvation levels as a form of collective punishment. Israel used 'calorie count' to limit Gaza food during blockade, critics claim | World news | guardian.co.uk

That's right out of Dr. Mengele's playbook.
Isn't Palestine using children as a form of "human shields"? Aren't they lobbing missiles in areas where there are children? Do they believe that Israel won't pinpoint their location and not fire BACK because there are children?

If you cared one iota and had compassion for humans in general, you would see how wrong it is that innocent children are being killed. On one side people are doing what they can to protect their children from being maimed or killed, while on the other side they are knowingly putting their children in harm's way to be maimed or killed.

To think that one child's life is more precious than another is to think without a conscious. Did you learn about one life having more value than another from reading all your pro-Jewish, anti-Muslim sources?

Old 11-20-2012, 11:00 AM

Quote:

Here are the modern day Nazi's using a 9 year old boy as a human shield. Israeli soldiers who used Palestinian boy, 9, as a human shield avoid jail | World news | The Guardian and getting away scott free.
I'm not promoting anything, unlike you promoting your hatred. You are so consumed with hatred that you can't read with any comprehension of reality. The only reading you "comprehend" is that which suits your ill thinking pattern.

I'm concerned about my country, and it isn't Israel OR Palestine.

How long has this "war" been going on? How many Arab countries have come to the aid of Palestine? That would be NONE. Arab countries give lip service to Palestine the same way the US gives Israel lip service. If Arab countries really cared they would have done something a very long time ago before they joined the international community. The fact is Arabs talk about Palestine, but couldn't care less about it.

What have your done for Palestine lately other than give lip service and reveal your hatred on a forum?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies