Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2012, 02:18 PM

1,652 posts, read 2,535,732 times

Advertisements

I'll let the man have his day in court before I crucify him.

I will be very disappointed if he turns out to be a dirtbag, he's immensely talented and his rags to riches story is truly inspiring.

Old 11-20-2012, 02:19 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,707,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post

A 16 year old is most certainly a minor if not a child.
And I don't care if third world countries marry their daughters off at the ripe old age of 10; here in the modern 21st century first world, we don't.
Ironic since your anti-liberal beliefs are quite in line with the 3rd World. Social Conservatism is an archaic relic of the stone age found predominately in the 3rd world, not in the "modern 21st Century world".

Old 11-20-2012, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
????? Are you serious?????????

Thuggery???
All communities with a predominately black population are extremely high in crime and full of thugs. God separated the races for a reason! But people like you ignore the Word of God in favor of worldly acceptance.

Old 11-20-2012, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Interesting so why do liberals support mass immigration from the third world if its a backwater?
We do? I want much stronger immigration laws.

Old 11-20-2012, 02:26 PM

Quote:
She's productive insofar as her ability to reproduce ensuring survival of another generation, this after all is the goal of any species on the planet. Whether her children become productive members of society well that remains to be seen.
You're under the mistaken impression that homosexuality can't contribute to that goal. Science says you're wrong, but you apparently reject science in favor of blind hate.

Old 11-20-2012, 02:37 PM

57,022 posts, read 34,997,190 times
Quote:
She's productive insofar as her ability to reproduce ensuring survival of another generation, this after all is the goal of any species on the planet. Whether her children become productive members of society well that remains to be seen.
Sir, we're not just any species. We're humans, and as such, we're supposed to have enough intelligence to control our urge to procreate and ensure that we don't outpace our resources. Resources ARE finite...money being one of them. Someone producing more children than they can afford isn't productive by any definition. They're counterproductive.

Gays not being able to produce a child isn't hurting the United States one bit. Does it hurt Austria? Probably. But that's got nothing to do with us.

Old 11-20-2012, 02:40 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,118,875 times
He waited 20 years to file a suit for an unspecified amount.
Maybe he just found out this guy has money from the first allegations that got recanted.

Old 11-20-2012, 02:51 PM

37,942 posts, read 17,724,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Well, he's black and the black lifestyle is nothing but crime and thuggery. I think the black lifestyle is the problem here. He's not likely gay.
Do you have ties to the klan?

Old 11-20-2012, 03:53 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,332,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Maybe he just found out this guy has money from the first allegations that got recanted.
Sounds about right.

Old 11-20-2012, 05:01 PM

6,025 posts, read 15,287,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Not unspecified any more: he wants 5 MILLION dollars.

I'm calling complete shenanigans on this guy. While I know it's not prudent to make such a bold statement without knowing the facts, I just am not buying this story at all.

If I was ever molested or raped by anyone, regardless of how rich, famous, or powerful they were, I would spend every once of my energy to make sure that person ends up in jail! I would not by holding my hand out for a check and not pursue actions that would allow such a criminal to possibly harm another victim again. This so-called victim isn't trying to get a dangerous pedophile off the streets-he's looking for a major payout!

People like this come out of the wood works to accuse celebs all the time. While I don't feel much sympathy for many celebrities, I can't imagine how much it would suck to be a near constant target for every money grubbing charlatan who can find his or her way to the courthouse. It kills me because in many of these cases, the "relationship" begins after the celebrity is already rich and famous so it really seems like they're being targeted by golddiggers.

One thing that the Sandusky trial has shown us is that pedophiles, no matter how much money or clout they may have, can be prosecuted. The Sandusky victims wanted to see Sandusky behind bars for the rest of his natural life; Clash's accuser just wants $$$$$.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies