Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2012, 04:09 PM

77,013 posts, read 47,474,520 times

Advertisements

It is too bad the GOP has made this witch hunt their top, and only priority over the economic issues.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2012, 04:10 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,314,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
It is too bad the GOP has made this witch hunt their top, and only priority over the economic issues.
Beats Harry Reid debating bear carcasses in the Senate...

Old 11-20-2012, 04:14 PM

Maybe the "intelligence community" should start reading Al Jazeera. They would have found out sooner that it was a planned coordinated terrorist attack and also agreed to by the European "intelligence community". Meanwhile we went a week further with the video story.

Old 11-20-2012, 04:15 PM

77,013 posts, read 47,474,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Beats Harry Reid debating bear carcasses in the Senate...
No, it is nothing by partisan BS and hypocritical nonsense. These kinds of people are the reason of the nations troubles. They could care less about fixing the real problems, and instead spend their time trying to tear down political opponents. We need to get rid of people like that

Old 11-20-2012, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
No, it is nothing by partisan BS and hypocritical nonsense. These kinds of people are the reason of the nations troubles. They could care less about fixing the real problems, and instead spend their time trying to tear down political opponents. We need to get rid of people like that
We just had elections and sent them all back. This is what the people want.

Old 11-20-2012, 04:19 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,304,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
Give it a rest, please.
Why? Would you have said that about Watergate?

Do you honestly believe James Clapper decided to wait until now, in the middle of a raging scandal, to raise his hand and start waving "me, me - over here - I did it." Are we really supposed to believe that Clapper overruled David Petraeus assessment of Benghazi?

Why would he wait so long?

Of more interest, how did the WH settle on him as a fallguy?

I know you libs want this to magically go away, but four people died. And you know the WH doesn't want you to know as they keep sending out all their mouthpieces to accuse the GOP of racism. But blacks don't vote for the GOP, so why should the GOP care?

Old 11-20-2012, 04:21 PM

37,950 posts, read 22,053,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by walidm View Post
Official: Changes to Benghazi talking points made by intel community – CNN Security Clearance - CNN.com Blogs
The intelligence community - not the White House, State Department or Justice Department - was responsible for the substantive changes made to the talking points distributed for government officials who spoke publicly about the attack on the U.S. mission in Benghazi, the spokesman for the director of national intelligence said Monday.

The unclassified talking points on Libya, developed several days after the the deadly attack on the U.S. mission in Benghazi, were not substantively changed by any agency outside of the intelligence community, according to the spokesman, Shawn Turner.
Interesting.
Over ten weeks after the fact, and we are finally getting a few more rumors from unnamed sources, wow, this has to be the most transparent and vociferous, fact-filled White House in the nation's history. I'm hopeful that we might get to see an HBO docudrama to finally answer the questions we were asking the White House on 9/12.

Old 11-20-2012, 04:35 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,398,236 times
Keep rolling with the narrative that the Harvard Law Review and CFR had no clue what was going on... I think it was just last week that a thread came up about the competency of the president. Overwhelmingly liberals said he was of course competent and, now, not so much.

I already know the response, it was "evolving."

No, that doublespeak swiftly changed a long used phrase called "moving the goal posts."

Old 11-20-2012, 04:37 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,398,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Why? Would you have said that about Watergate?

Do you honestly believe James Clapper decided to wait until now, in the middle of a raging scandal, to raise his hand and start waving "me, me - over here - I did it." Are we really supposed to believe that Clapper overruled David Petraeus assessment of Benghazi?

Why would he wait so long?

Of more interest, how did the WH settle on him as a fallguy?

I know you libs want this to magically go away, but four people died. And you know the WH doesn't want you to know as they keep sending out all their mouthpieces to accuse the GOP of racism. But blacks don't vote for the GOP, so why should the GOP care?
They'll simply claim it's all classified and they can't release the information and it won't be released for a very long time.

Old 11-20-2012, 04:42 PM

37,950 posts, read 22,053,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
Keep rolling with the narrative that the Harvard Law Review and CFR had no clue what was going on... I think it was just last week that a thread came up about the competency of the president. Overwhelmingly liberals said he was of course competent and, now, not so much.

I already know the response, it was "evolving."

No, that doublespeak swiftly changed a long used phrase called "moving the goal posts."
One day 0bama is "the most sophisticated consumer of intel on the planet" the next day he is a clueless, incurious dolt who must be spoon fed even the most basic information concerning the country he invade, bombed, whose government he toppled.

The worst type of warmonger is the kind that serves a four year term, and could care less about the death and destruction he leaves in his wake.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies