Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2012, 12:15 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,147,970 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesternPilgrim View Post
Why such little respect for female intelligence? Women know that sex makes babies even without expensive education programs and "family planning" organizations.
No, young girls (children) do NOT know all there is to sex and birth control....they need education....to help reduce unwanted pregnancies and abortions.

Why does the Republican party have such little respect for adult women's intelligence by wanting to FORCE them to have a vaginal ultrasound to show them what a fetus looks like before they're granted an abortion....as if women don't know what "pregnancy" is...??????

Old 11-23-2012, 12:16 PM

89,006 posts, read 44,813,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ObserverNY View Post
Why do women stay with men who are lousy lays?
They don't. Have you seen the divorce rate?

Answer the question... Why do men leave women (their wives, girlfriends) who won't have sex with them?

Old 11-23-2012, 12:17 PM

7,242 posts, read 7,906,557 times
The population has gotten older and older people tend to not get pregnant as much as younger people.

Old 11-23-2012, 12:18 PM

5,563 posts, read 4,261,937 times
Quote:
Why such little respect for female intelligence? Women know that sex makes babies even without expensive education programs and "family planning" organizations.
Oh duh, really. Of course there are no teenagers in the world [by definition stupid ... and I know because i was one once ... and we all believed then that you can't get pregnant the first time you have sex, which is apparently still a prominent teen myth ]. And no women simply born with low IQs. And no mentally handicapped women. And no girl crack babies born in poverty with zero chance at anything remotely approaching common sense decisions. No girls who ever allowed their hormones to get the better of them.

Nope, no one needs sex education or birth control, ever. Glad you straightened me out.

Old 11-23-2012, 12:35 PM

4,254 posts, read 5,606,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmqueen View Post
Oh duh, really. Of course there are no teenagers in the world [by definition stupid ... and I know because i was one once ... and we all believed then that you can't get pregnant the first time you have sex, which is apparently still a prominent teen myth ]. And no women simply born with low IQs. And no mentally handicapped women. And no girl crack babies born in poverty with zero chance at anything remotely approaching common sense decisions. No girls who ever allowed their hormones to get the better of them.

Nope, no one needs sex education or birth control, ever. Glad you straightened me out.
Don't they teach biology in school anymore?

Old 11-23-2012, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmqueen View Post

Look, it's simple. I'm in favor of teaching kids the facts of life at an appropriate age (like 16 and up). Otherwise they should be taught that sexual intimacy is intended for marriage alone, that sex before marriage is morally wrong, that early marriage is to be desired, and that promiscuity leads not only to fatherless children but to dozens of ugly and dangerous diseases. Really play up those diseases, too, like they do with lung cancer and cigarette smoking - photographs and everything for shock value. Kids should have zero access to contraception and its use among minors should be punished, not rewarded. A return to sex-segregated schools wouldn't hurt either.

Last edited by WesternPilgrim; 11-23-2012 at 12:58 PM..

Old 11-23-2012, 12:59 PM

3,179 posts, read 3,165,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
They don't. Have you seen the divorce rate?
They don't? And what makes you so sure about that? A GOOD wife is not going to go around broadcasting that the man she loves, the father of her children, has a dick the size of a skeeter's peter and that she has been faking orgasms for years, now IS she? Vibrators have come a long way over the years.

Quote:
Answer the question... Why do men leave women (their wives, girlfriends) who won't have sex with them?
Because they're self-centered, thoughtless scum who never bothered to romance their women enough for the ladies to WANT to make love to them?

Old 11-23-2012, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Look, it's simple. I'm in favor of teaching kids the facts of life at an appropriate age (like 16 and up). Otherwise they should be taught that sexual intimacy is intended for marriage alone, that sex before marriage is morally wrong, that early marriage is to be desired, and that promiscuity leads not only to fatherless children but to dozens of ugly and dangerous diseases. Really play up those diseases, too, like they do with lung cancer and cigarette smoking - photographs and everything for shock value. Kids should have zero access to contraception and its use among minors should be punished, not rewarded. A return to sex-segregated schools wouldn't hurt either.
Ya, that has worked so well for thousands of years....:rol leyes:DUH

Old 11-23-2012, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObserverNY View Post
They don't? And what makes you so sure about that? A GOOD wife is not going to go around broadcasting that the man she loves, the father of her children, has a dick the size of a skeeter's peter and that she has been faking orgasms for years, now IS she? Vibrators have come a long way over the years.

Because they're self-centered, thoughtless scum who never bothered to romance their women enough for the ladies to WANT to make love to them?
Ya sure like to ASK questions.....answering them seems to be another matter...

Old 11-23-2012, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Ya, that has worked so well for thousands of years....:rol leyes:DUH
Yes, as a matter of fact, it has worked extremely well. When we abandoned this model all hell broke loose.

Here's what "sex education", "family planning", contraception, co-habitation, and co-education have done for the abortion rate since 1965:

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies