Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-25-2012, 06:52 PM

3,179 posts, read 3,165,647 times

Advertisements

Congratulations New Hampshire GOP for including the following in your newly adopted platform:

Platform

Quote:
IX. FEDERALISM

Strengthen national border security; enforce immigration laws; oppose any form of amnesty for illegal aliens; define trespass to include illegal presence in New Hampshire
Oppose federal programs that contradict the ninth or tenth amendment to the US Constitution; these amendments reserve unenumerated rights and powers to the states and the people
We oppose any federal mandates or guidelines for education
Support efforts to hold the federal government to the same standard against unfunded mandates as we do our state government under the New Hampshire Constitution
Oppose laws and programs contrary to our founding principles such as Sharia Law, the International Baccalaureate Program, UN Agenda 21 or other “sustainable development” programs
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-25-2012, 09:23 PM

12,380 posts, read 26,851,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ObserverNY View Post
Congratulations New Hampshire GOP for including the following in your newly adopted platform:

Platform
That was thrown out as Democrats have taken over the whole state....the Tea Party was too radical for even conservative New Hampshire and you'd be surprised at there zoning regulations....its pretty Pro-Agenda 21....they don't want to change that...

Old 11-25-2012, 09:37 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,264,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slackjaw View Post
Telling people they about how their family will have no food is exactly that, spreading fear with threats. You can call it truth, and I'm sure plenty of people with the mental issues that manifest in paranoia believe they are simply truth as well, it doesn't change what you are doing.

Fear mongering... nothing more, nothing less. I think some people get off on it, makes them they feel powerful and in the know trying to influence others with threats and fear.

Is what it is.

No, my degree is in applied mathematics. I only play a psychologist in these forums.
I do believe it is time for you to use some intelligent information about what Agenda 21 really is. You seem so ready to try to push against those who do know something about it but you never show any knowledge about it. You are so much like many others who just want to deflect and change the subject when they can. Yes, I know that you don't know about it but wonder if you are getting paid to use your method of deflection.

Old 11-25-2012, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexis4Jersey View Post
That was thrown out as Democrats have taken over the whole state....the Tea Party was too radical for even conservative New Hampshire and you'd be surprised at there zoning regulations....its pretty Pro-Agenda 21....they don't want to change that...
How about you telling us what you know about Agenda 21 instead of working so hard to steal this thread with all that New Hampshire political crap. Nothing about Agenda 21 but lots about politics in NH. Is there a chance that some day you will be able to stay on the topic and explain something about Agenda 21? I bet you just posted everything you know about it.

Old 11-25-2012, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolehboleh View Post
This will be funnier if you say it like George Thurogood or one of those barbers from Coming to America

So I was walking down the street today eating a twix bar and some guy came up to me, took my twix bar away...so I said, "What's the deal?" and he said, "Agenda 21."
Since you know so much about some conspiracy maybe you could share your knowledge about Agenda 21 and how it is a conservative conspiracy. Let me suggest that if you haven't been assigned to this forum and specifically this thread maybe you could use your time more wisely by reading up on Agenda 21 from their website. You surely know how to use Google well enough to find the website and then read a bit of it. You really don't know your hind end from page 9 about Agenda 21, do you?

Old 11-25-2012, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
For those of you scoffing and using the "tin foil hat" line while it is good to be suspicious and not easily buy into something there are times when a conspiracy is actually really possibly, not just paranoia. So maybe you shouldn't dismiss something so easily? Those that actually might be involved in a real conspiracy probably want you to laugh it off.

What is also real possibly is there are those that are firmly commited to a cause and do believe the end justifies the means, what makes you think one of those people could never cross your path or step on your liberty? Plenty of you must believe so because I see so many here taking a side be it republican or democrat and saying the other side is out to destroy. Like the woman in the video said though you believe someone on *your side* without real questioning though.

There are those in extreme positions of power in this world, there are plenty of countries in the UN that doesn't hold individual rights to a higher regard, there are those that have taken global warming to a religion, it doesn't seem to me beyond the realm of possibilty that some might push a agenda with a end justifies the means mentality.

I think about how back in 1940 someone might have told a German that Jews were being sent a furnace and they replying " got your tin foil hat on too tight today haha?"

I think back to 1950 someone telling a American their government was giving veneral disease or drugs to people for testing and the person saying " got your tin foil hat on too tight today haha?

Maybe you think you are being smart and not one of those who fall for stuff when you shoot down a possible conspiracy but maybe you are being played after all?
Of course, you are very right but I think that if you really look at the deflectors you may find some people who don't know anything about Agenda 21 and not one of them has ever tried to learn anything about it. Few, if any, even clicked on the link in the OP but they claim to know so much. Those who listened to Rosa Koire would have to wonder if she was lying to all those people. Of course, many of the downright deflectors
claimed that since the link was about a meeting of a group they fear they just couldn't allow themselves to look in.

Old 11-25-2012, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slackjaw View Post
Yup, that is how it works with you quacks. Threat and fear. Men behind curtains + no food. Trying to breed fear, you are no better than the pathetic websites that peddle this crap.

Xanax available here:
Buy Xanax online one of the trusted names in anti-anxiety medication
Are you really one of those people who are afraid to look into Agenda 21 from their own website? Somehow it seems that you surely are just that.

Old 11-25-2012, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dv1033 View Post
Prove it. You still haven't responded about Florida Forever Project and your Biodiversity graph. You told me to go figure it out myself, I did, asked you questions, and now I'm waiting for your replies....

Again prove it. Man up and stop lying.
I have wondered and wondered why people like you steal threads and then get mad when someone accuses you of troll like activity. However, you job of deflection and stealing this thread for a large amount of time really bothers me.

Let me suggest that you go to this link and learn something about Agenda 21 since you don't know anything about it. This link is to the official Agenda 21 website and was pretty easy for me to find.

DSD :: Resources - Publications - Core Publications

Old 11-25-2012, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dv1033 View Post
I'm laughing at you because that's the best response you can come up with.... don't rebuttel with anything having to do with this thread.... just call the person you are debating a communist. Classic.
May I ask you what you think the topic of this thread is? I wonder since I never see you saying anything about Agenda 21 but you talk against those of us who want to escape it all the time. I have told you that I would get you the official website of Agenda 21 and have just done so, but in case you miss it maybe I should do it again.

Old 11-25-2012, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamme73 View Post
The agenda 21 conspiracy is brought to you by the same people, who told you that they were certain that Mitt Rmoney would win the presidency.

The agenda 21 conspiracy is brought to you by the same people, who have been predicting run away inflation for 4 years now.

The agenda 21 conspiracy is brought to you by the same people who insisted that President Obama is going to take away your guns.

The agenda 21 conspiracy is brought to you by the same people who told you that Fast and Furious was going to bring down the Obama Presidency.

The agenda 21 conspiracy is brought to you by the same people who told you that Obamacare has death panels.

How many times can you cats be fooled by these con artists?
I have more than just a little bit of trouble seeing that the people who created Agenda 21 back in 1992 had one damned thing to do with any of the things you tell us about. Why those things weren't even going in 2002 when they had their 10 year meeting.

Yes, it is very obvious to me that you don't know your butt from page 9 about Agenda 21 but your handlers are telling you all about how to offer up this crap about who did these things. You don't really know anything about Agenda 21, do you? Here is the official website of Agenda 21 with so many things you can learn about the thing.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies