Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-26-2012, 05:56 AM

3,179 posts, read 3,165,647 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamme73 View Post
This isn't about me and your projections about what I like. These are the facts, the UN is doing what the UN always does create non binding iniatives to get greater cooperation amongst nations.
The UN can not enforce anything.
The conspiracy theory of agenda 21 rests in the idiotic idea that its the UN one world government nonsense.

Many people who believe in this agenda 21 conspiracy are once again being conned, by the same people who have been conning them for years.

Its sad really.
I see you have spent an awful lot of time in this thread stomping your feet and screaming "Agenda 21 is a conspiracy!" and making claims that those of us who are aware of Agenda 21 and oppose our local communities adopting its measures are the ones being "conned".

I'm afraid you've got that backwards. You see, the people who blindly swallow this globalist ecoterrorism without ever bothering to question our loss of liberty, are the ones being conned. It's much easier for you to call opponents names and deny that Agenda 21 has any relevance, than to take responsibility for your part in its actual promotion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-26-2012, 07:14 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,694,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexis4Jersey View Post
That was thrown out as Democrats have taken over the whole state....the Tea Party was too radical for even conservative New Hampshire and you'd be surprised at there zoning regulations....its pretty Pro-Agenda 21....they don't want to change that...
Just to correct something, so people aren't misled too much, and the TEA party isn't maligned again...there is nothing conservative about NH anymore. It has become very liberal and the only thing that helps maintain some balance is the influx of libertarians. Unfortunately, there's not enough of them yet.

Old 11-26-2012, 09:51 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,874,717 times
This is the FIFTH, yes FIFTH, thread you've started on Agenda 21.

Why don't you link to the previous 4 threads on the topic?

And to the moderators---Roy's FIVE threads on Agenda 21 should be merged together. There is no reason for him to start thread after thread after thread after thread after thread on the same topic.

Old 11-26-2012, 10:11 AM

10,216 posts, read 8,117,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freemkt View Post
I wanted to start with Portland because I have actually lived there and thus some familiarity with it. And yes, the smart growth people in Portland didn't have any good answers when I asked them questions.
Lived there eh? That's convenient for your argument

Anyway, they would probably not have many good answers for their smart growth. However, I'm grateful our cities and state are able to experiment with economic, environmental, developmental policies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freemkt View Post
You didn't answer my second question:

And will they be able to afford it?
How should I possibly know with certainty if poor people will be able to afford to rent residences in this yet to be determined future date?

You are more than welcome to continue your speculation and we can share some future photos, some future budget charts and share some laughs. However, case-in-point, that's all this topic is, speculation. You have to speculate and use hyperbole to get your point across instead of actual facts.

Old 11-26-2012, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObserverNY View Post
I see you have spent an awful lot of time in this thread stomping your feet and screaming "Agenda 21 is a conspiracy!" and making claims that those of us who are aware of Agenda 21 and oppose our local communities adopting its measures are the ones being "conned".

I'm afraid you've got that backwards. You see, the people who blindly swallow this globalist ecoterrorism without ever bothering to question our loss of liberty, are the ones being conned. It's much easier for you to call opponents names and deny that Agenda 21 has any relevance, than to take responsibility for your part in its actual promotion.
Start listing those liberties lost....

Old 11-26-2012, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dv1033 View Post
Start listing those liberties lost....
Is that an order?

If you are too dense to deduce which of our liberties we are being stripped of, far be it from me to point them out to useful idiots defending the NWO.

Old 11-26-2012, 10:37 AM

8,391 posts, read 6,296,160 times
Quote:

First, I am not an opponent. I just hate to see people being conned.

They are being sold a lie to separate them from their money. As the purveyors of this lie insist that only they know the real truth.

In a democratic society, if your local, state, or federal government is doing something that you oppose, then by all means disagree, get your ideas out about why you disagree.

But if you think saying the words "agenda 21", "UN", one world government type stuff is going to win over your fellow citizens, I think you are wrong.

Old 11-26-2012, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Is that an order?

If you are too dense to deduce which of our liberties we are being stripped of, far be it from me to point them out to useful idiots defending the NWO.
So you can't list them? You can call me whatever names you want but I don't think you can list any liberties that we are being stripped of.

Old 11-26-2012, 10:48 AM

8,263 posts, read 12,197,191 times
Quote:
idiots defending the NWO.

omigosh its the defenders of the nwo! lol

Old 11-26-2012, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamme73 View Post
First, I am not an opponent. I just hate to see people being conned.
Ummmm, I think it was pretty obvious you are not an opponent of Agenda 21. You have called it irrelevant and a conspiracy theory. Obviously, you are either perfectly fine with it because you don't believe it to be real or support it by denouncing those who DO oppose it.

Quote:
They are being sold a lie to separate them from their money. As the purveyors of this lie insist that only they know the real truth.
Oh, you mean companies like Solyndra and our esteemed WH which knowingly blew over half a billion US taxdollars on a failing "green energy" company? You are correct. The Obama regime, in buying into Agenda 21 with our taxdollars are purveyors of the little green lie.

Quote:
In a democratic society, if your local, state, or federal government is doing something that you oppose, then by all means disagree, get your ideas out about why you disagree.
We are a Federal Republic, not a democracy.

Quote:
But if you think saying the words "agenda 21", "UN", one world government type stuff is going to win over your fellow citizens, I think you are wrong.
Obviously I don't expect the Kool Aid drinkers to understand the depth and complexity of this global scam. Those of us who oppose Agenda 21 and its various tentacles bring this information to light on message boards like these in the hope that there are still some independent thinkers left in this country.

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, there's a really good chance ..... it's a duck.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies