Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2012, 07:16 PM

3,179 posts, read 3,165,647 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by squarian View Post
I can't tell you anything about Agenda 21, but if you want to know about Love Potion Number 9, I can tell you I didn't know if it was day or night, I started kissin' everything in sight, but when I kissed a cop down on Thirty-Fourth and Vine, he broke my little bottle of Love Potion Number Nine.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2012, 07:22 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,117,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ObserverNY View Post
And how are you unable to SEE that the UN has managed to infiltrate our most LOCAL Villages, zoning boards and planning boards and convinced these mush brained Liberal officials that these are the NEW regulations and ordinances they need to put in place? The authority, is the influence through education and local officials to DO IT TO OURSELVES! The UN can turn around and say, "Hey! We never forced your city to become an ICLEI. YOUR LEADERS decided sustainable development what what was in the best interest of YOUR city!"
Lolz. Infiltrate eh? Has it ever occurred to these measures would have happened with or without the UN making these suggestions. But please elaborate about this infiltration by UN secret agents....

Quote:
You don't think there's more room on this planet for people to spread out? Got something against Montana? Nebraska? I hear there's great money to be made in fracking.
Nothing against those states, but there's a reason why that part of the country is sparsely populated.

Also, the issue isn't simply providing space for these people but the resources too. Unless you got a way around finite resources.

Old 11-21-2012, 07:25 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,700,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Yes, I offered to allow people to learn about Agenda 21 from a Democrat who is an avowed lesbian. I don't think very many took the offer so I will try again. I know she spends a long time talking about Agenda 21 and what it is but so many know exactly nothing about what she talks about. Here is another opportunity to learn something about the scariest thing going on in the US these days.

How your community is implementing AGENDA 21 - YouTube
Offered to allow people...?

I feel so special.

Old 11-21-2012, 07:55 PM

8,263 posts, read 12,197,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ObserverNY View Post
And how are you unable to SEE that the UN has managed to infiltrate our most LOCAL Villages, zoning boards and planning boards
Oh boy, someone claiming that skeptical posters are government/UN shills being paid to ridicule in 5...4...3...

Old 11-21-2012, 08:06 PM

3,493 posts, read 4,671,924 times
You know what I don't like? The fact that someone somewhere is making decisions that are affecting my life, and the only way to figure out how this is happening is by reading a 300 page document diagramming how this is so....

Old 11-21-2012, 08:11 PM

2,526 posts, read 3,051,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by noihoforus View Post
You nay sayers better do your research....your children and your childrens children will be cursing you if Agenda 21 comes into fruition. Alabama is the first state to to pass a law that provents Agenda 21 from being implemented in their state.....and for very good reason. This is not some kind of conspiracy theory....it is a serious threat to American Rights....property rights....civil rights.....etc! And here is the kicker....the UN will tax all participants to implement their agenda.... YOU better do your research and learn the facts. DO NOT SHOOT the messenger.....and quit being soooooo DUMBED DOWN.....before it is to late

Alabama Adopts First Official State Ban on UN Agenda 21
We can always count on Alabama to lead the way--I believe they also ban unicorns as pets.

Old 11-21-2012, 08:45 PM

1,102 posts, read 1,155,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogead View Post
We can always count on Alabama to lead the way--I believe they also ban unicorns as pets.
Obviously you have not been among the Americans who have worked hard to own property. Do not be such a narrow minded imbecile. Why would you want our Country to go backwards.... FREEDOM is not FREE...... get INFORMED about AGENDA 21 before you make uninformed comments......I guarentee you this will come back and bite you in the a** if the UN AGENDA 21 comes to fruition,..

Old 11-21-2012, 11:00 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,117,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by noihoforus View Post
Obviously you have not been among the Americans who have worked hard to own property. Do not be such a narrow minded imbecile. Why would you want our Country to go backwards.... FREEDOM is not FREE...... get INFORMED about AGENDA 21 before you make uninformed comments......I guarentee you this will come back and bite you in the a** if the UN AGENDA 21 comes to fruition,..
You guarantee it eh? Can you please pm me your personal information so I can make you accountable for your guarantee since you are so sure?

Old 11-21-2012, 11:01 PM

7,242 posts, read 7,906,557 times
Nothing like starting a fifth thread on the EXACT SAME topic after you've been humiliated in the first four.

Old 11-21-2012, 11:16 PM

8,091 posts, read 5,910,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slackjaw View Post
Oh boy, someone claiming that skeptical posters are government/UN shills being paid to ridicule in 5...4...3...
You are skeptical of those who are skeptical of government...

Who looks like the bigger fool?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies