Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-24-2012, 01:31 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,633,814 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
the act is not comprehensible to a straight person...do homosexuals not understand how the vague thought of what they represent is sickening ?
Then as a straight person don't think about homosexuals, assuming you're not sexually attracted to them. Then you can't help but be.

Old 11-24-2012, 01:41 AM

3,448 posts, read 3,132,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
Do they have missions for Agnostic-Jewish potheads? If so, I'm totally there!
..if a gay person complains or comprehends a self or social reluctance, there is less freedom to express in the abstract medium to the social, which is what art is, therefore the product is less then what would be individually possible. ( inspiration is less individually

Last edited by stargazzer; 11-24-2012 at 01:53 AM..

Old 11-24-2012, 01:43 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,382,736 times
Quote:
Did you make a mistake or something..? Its not an opinion...The entry is correct and explained. What do you think the English language is for..?

It doesn't matter who likes what, the homosexual is the initiating bigot, which stirs more bigotry which is unethical if grounded in ill-will.... otherwise try and change the language you are using. The same goes for gay marriage. By word definition it does not matter what any person or country wants, as long as the english language is used there is no such agreement possible. An agreement between two of the same sex can only be like, the traditionally known marriage by word definition. The paper work is not binding as its purpose is to be specific if the element of traditional is left out.... So people can go along saying and believing what ever they like, who cares ...I couldn't care less other then saying. Ive got zero against and genuine good will for an individual gay, but -zero in offer to the movement and its noise.
Judging by your incomprehensible posts on this topic, I'm guessing that either English is not your first language or you are just terribly confused.

Old 11-24-2012, 01:54 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,633,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
Anybody have a nonsense translator?
There is no such thing or person.

Old 11-24-2012, 01:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymax View Post
Judging by your incomprehensible posts on this topic, I'm guessing that either English is not your first language or you are just terribly confused.

so would you like to know what my first language was..?

Old 11-24-2012, 02:02 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,382,736 times
Quote:
Not particularly.

Old 11-24-2012, 02:02 AM

30,353 posts, read 51,937,226 times
Quote:
..if a gay person complains or comprehends a self or social reluctance, there is less freedom to express in the abstract medium to the social, which is what art is, therefore the product is less then what would be individually possible. ( inspiration is less individually
Como?? (and what on earth does that have to do with my post?)

You're a trip!

Old 11-24-2012, 02:03 AM

Quote:
Klingon?

Old 11-24-2012, 02:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Then as a straight person don't think about homosexuals, assuming you're not sexually attracted to them. Then you can't help but be.
Everyone has a responsibility to the social environment esp where youngsters are fully exposed to adult decisions and behav. I don't think about homosexuals and don't care to, the movement however is un-acceptable eg. parades in the middle of the day with what we know are complaints from good hard working people minding there own business with their youngsters getting through the day....Paris Hilton has mentioned a dismay for the rudeness and I see above, how the opinion could have come about, no doubt about it, man in opinion are you guys rude.

Last edited by stargazzer; 11-24-2012 at 02:21 AM..

Old 11-24-2012, 02:47 AM

Quote:
Everyone has a responsibility to the social environment esp where youngsters are fully exposed to adult decisions and behav. I don't think about homosexuals and don't care to, the movement however is un-acceptable eg. parades in the middle of the day with what we know are complaints from good hard working people minding there own business with their youngsters getting through the day....Paris Hilton has mentioned a dismay for the rudeness and I see above, how the opinion could have come about, no doubt about it, man in opinion are you guys rude.
For San Francisco Pride they actually barricade a section of downtown (Civic Center), and you have to pay for entrance to the fair - so only an idiot would "accidentally" stumble upon it here. It's actually a really fun day, with the majority of it being perfectly family-friendly. I've seen lots of kids there having a great time! If you don't like it, I'm quite sure you would have no problem avoiding the festivities.

And please, don't tell us you take your social & moral cues from Paris Hilton!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies