Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-07-2013, 12:08 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,033,991 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
All I know is that a Black teen is dead, and the whatever-he-is who started the fight and killed him is being lauded and supported by white racists all over the country and possibly beyond. Those are facts, and those are unassailable.

So I don't know what point you have that was proven, but I speak the truth.
If your statements were indeed all proven facts people wouldn't be defending him, the problem here is that what you claim are facts aren't proven to be fact and contradict a lot of testimony and witness statements.

George Zimmerman hasn't even faced a trial yet therefore at this point he's innocent of the crimes he's accused of. Once a jury of his peers convicts or exonerates him we can talk about what actually took place.

Old 01-07-2013, 12:26 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,648,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
If your statements were indeed all proven facts people wouldn't be defending him, the problem here is that what you claim are facts aren't proven to be fact and contradict a lot of testimony and witness statements.
There are people who would defend Zimmerman if he were Satan and Trayvon Martin were Jesus Christ, because all they see was a "thug" black teen who got killed by a "heroic" non-black wannabe cop. Hell, just look at this forum. The racist trolls are all over the threads.

Quote:

George Zimmerman hasn't even faced a trial yet therefore at this point he's innocent of the crimes he's accused of. Once a jury of his peers convicts or exonerates him we can talk about what actually took place.
I, for one, can't wait. Either way, he will be tried. Whether the jury will contain his peers or not is another issue.

Old 01-07-2013, 12:55 PM

Quote:
There are people who would defend Zimmerman if he were Satan and Trayvon Martin were Jesus Christ, because all they see was a "thug" black teen who got killed by a "heroic" non-black wannabe cop. Hell, just look at this forum. The racist trolls are all over the threads.

I, for one, can't wait. Either way, he will be tried. Whether the jury will contain his peers or not is another issue.
There are people who would defend Trayvon Martin even if George Zimmerman's version of the story were 100% true and he was getting his head bashed in while this guy was on top of him.

I don't really pay attention to all of the "wanna be cop" and "thug" BS, that does nothing to help get to the truth in the case. I'm of the belief that this case had very little if anything to do with race until the media got their hands on it. I do not for one minute think that George Zimmerman went out hunting for a black kid, that's just insane thinking given Zimmerman's background and diverse life growing up. Let's be honest, Zimmerman didn't grow up in a KKK party.

Old 01-07-2013, 01:42 PM

Quote:
There are people who would defend Trayvon Martin even if George Zimmerman's version of the story were 100% true and he was getting his head bashed in while this guy was on top of him.
Follow the money. Zimmerman has received hundreds of thousands of dollars - some from obvious and proud racists.

Quote:
I don't really pay attention to all of the "wanna be cop" and "thug" BS, that does nothing to help get to the truth in the case. I'm of the belief that this case had very little if anything to do with race until the media got their hands on it.
If you really believe that, you are either dishonest or painfully naive.

Quote:
I do not for one minute think that George Zimmerman went out hunting for a black kid, that's just insane thinking given Zimmerman's background and diverse life growing up.
We know that he went outside with a gun, saw one person and followed him. We know he called the cops, who told them not to follow him. We know he walked up to Martin and confronted him, and we know that he subsequently killed Martin with his gun. We also know Zimmerman was very prone to call the cops on "suspicious" people.

What about his background and "diverse" life makes you think he wouldn't have any biases against black males?

Quote:
Let's be honest, Zimmerman didn't grow up in a KKK party.
He didn't grow up in a black environment either.

Old 01-07-2013, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Follow the money. Zimmerman has received hundreds of thousands of dollars - some from obvious and proud racists.

If you really believe that, you are either dishonest or painfully naive.

We know that he went outside with a gun, saw one person and followed him. We know he called the cops, who told them not to follow him. We know he walked up to Martin and confronted him, and we know that he subsequently killed Martin with his gun. We also know Zimmerman was very prone to call the cops on "suspicious" people.

What about his background and "diverse" life makes you think he wouldn't have any biases against black males?

He didn't grow up in a black environment either.
I didn't realize you we're there when this event took place. You're sure about more than the cops and lawyers involved.

Old 01-07-2013, 03:03 PM

2,256 posts, read 2,130,563 times
Quote:

I don't really pay attention to all of the "wanna be cop" and "thug" BS, that does nothing to help get to the truth in the case. I'm of the belief that this case had very little if anything to do with race until the media got their hands on it. I do not for one minute think that George Zimmerman went out hunting for a black kid, that's just insane thinking given Zimmerman's background and diverse life growing up. Let's be honest, Zimmerman didn't grow up in a KKK party.
Of course...

Any time black people get killed everyone gets up in arms.

The pictures don't lie...

Old 01-07-2013, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonymouseX View Post
Of course...

Any time black people get killed everyone gets up in arms.

The pictures don't lie...
You are surprised, I guess, because black life doesn't mean shyt to you.....I get it. Nobody should care, because it was just a dead n*****.

Old 01-07-2013, 03:10 PM

Quote:
You are surprised, I guess, because black life doesn't mean shyt to you.....I get it. Nobody should care, because it was just a dead n*****.
Plenty people should care but that shouldn't cloud their judgement of the true facts in the case. As unbelievable as it may sound to you, it is in fact completely possibly that George Zimmerman was justified by shooting of Trayvon Martin.

Old 01-07-2013, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Point proved.

It's a dead hoodlum.

Let's not be fooled here. He wasn't any Ben Carson...

GTFO with that victim crap...

Old 01-07-2013, 03:15 PM

Why is racism against Whites tolerated?-uploadfromtaptalk1357596906132.jpg

Hoodlum...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies