Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-24-2012, 06:54 AM

744 posts, read 1,091,666 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
SHHHHHH! Don't tell 'em! The dolts haven't "got it" yet.....and obviously never will.... threads like this one should assure that Democrats have the next election sewn up....

The irony is that RomneyCare (a.k.a., Obamacare) lowered the abortion rate in Massachusetts by providing women greater access to contraception services, especially to teenage girls.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

8,390 posts, read 11,604,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Slurp, slurp, someone believes the MSNBC poison.

As far as the OP's premise, I somewhat agree. If my $$ are supporting the bastids, I should have a say in whether they exist. Kill 'em all and after 2 or 3 open-legged escapades, neuter the mothers and fathers, too. That should make the lefty fools happy.

Here's your clue, lefties: If the mothers get to decide, they get to cough up the bucks. It's called PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY. Something the left doesn't seem to comprehend. I'm sick and tired of paying for low lifes.
Yet you promote Capitalism so well. You can't have both honey. Either you are for it or against it, you can't just take the part of it that makes you feel warm and squishy.

If trickle down isn't efficient enough for ya then you should rethink what you stand for.

28,164 posts, read 25,305,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
BTW....$15 TRILLION DOLLARS and 70 years has done nothing but make more poverty.
Links please. Along with a full post explaining exactly HOW entitlement programs are solely responsible for poverty.

Old 11-24-2012, 06:55 AM

30,065 posts, read 18,665,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by itlltickleurinnerds View Post
They talk about an elite class, look at Hawkeye's comment. If that is not an elitist comment than one does not exist. So being born with a sliver spoon in your mouth like Trump makes you a better person. LMFAO

This kind of thinking is nothing but a very two dimensional low intelligent line of thought. How many of the greatest men in the world and Women came from very humbles starts? How many criminals came from very wealthy back ground's and I bet we will never know the full extent at the person who is a criminal with means can afford to buy off or get much better representation than the poor black who is already judged before a trial.

Personally I think some of the rants including the OP is an attempt lame though it may be at reverse psychology. What these posters want is for the masses to know their place on the plantation and to quit asking for more. How dare that Twist child ask for more please.

Most of the criminals who do violent crimes do so as its the only crime they can commit as in mugging, they can not or do not have the option to go to their job and steal untold millions form unsuspecting investors like the top one percent can. Not that any crime is justifiable but when a person robs a seven eleven its not because they just decided they would skip out on the transferring ten million to some off shore bank account. Also people like the Romney's have found ways of legally stealing from company's, called Venture or Vulture capitalist. Go in load up a company with debt and then dump it and run off to a Swiss bank account and laugh all the way while you pay the local congressman to pass bills making it easier to do more of what you just did. Yep, its all about the breading you Fing idiots.
Elitist? Me?

I was born and raised poor. However, I never took a dime from the feds, nor did my parents (who incidentally live comfortably due to two wealthy sons). We are talking about the recipient class.

No one has MANDATED abortion to them- they simply chose that route. Wasn't the 2012 election about "a woman's right to choose"? I say let them "choose" all they want, as it does limit the number of dems and criminals in society. All the abortions that have happened have been ELECTIVE and of a woman's own free will.

If you criticize my contention, you are speaking from ignorance. Read the data from Levitt and then come back and chat- it is very interesting.

Your contention that criminals have no other options is ridiculous and demonstrates that you have never been poor or lived among the poor. Violent crime usually does not pay; criminals are much better off using "commerce" on the fringes of society to obtain money. The problem with that system is that it is essentially a "pyramid scheme" and only those on the top do well. Read Malcolm Gladwell's "Outliers" for an examination of the economics of drug dealing. That is the problem with you libs- you read very little and thus your political ideology.

Old 11-24-2012, 06:55 AM

20,948 posts, read 19,051,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
Sure, sure. As long as the poor are doing their job of making the rich richer, they have a place in our society. Otherwise, OFF WITH THEIR HEADS! Ooops, I mean ABORT! ABORT! ABORT!

I have to say this topic has made me angrier than any other I've seen on CD in nearly four years I've been on here. It shows a TOTAL LACK of understanding about economics, sociology, psychology and history. Total ignorance.
How do blood sucking leeches make rich people richer?

Old 11-24-2012, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Elitist? Me?

I was born and raised poor. However, I never took a dime from the feds, nor did my parents (who incidentally live comfortably due to two wealthy sons). We are talking about the recipient class.
You went to a private school then? Or were you homeschooled?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
No one has MANDATED abortion to them- they simply chose that route. Wasn't the 2012 election about "a woman's right to choose"? I say let them "choose" all they want, as it does limit the number of dems and criminals in society. All the abortions that have happened have been ELECTIVE and of a woman's own free will.

If you criticize my contention, you are speaking from ignorance. Read the data from Levitt and then come back and chat- it is very interesting.

We are addressing the OP's post, not reality.

Old 11-24-2012, 06:57 AM

Quote:
How do blood sucking leeches make rich people richer?
More ignorance of the working poor. Nice job!

Old 11-24-2012, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
What guilt?
See?

NOWHERE is there a study by the left on the mental issues that women experience after aborting a child.

Take that choice away from them and you eliminate the guilt!

Old 11-24-2012, 06:59 AM

7,591 posts, read 4,161,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
No it's all about getting rid of a class of people instead of addressing the problems that created the class instead.
Bottom line, somebody hopes to save money.

Quote:
Don't confuse "the poor" with recipient class.

I know many responsible "poor" people who don't take from the government. These people have some sense of dignity.

I'm talking about the people who feel entitled. I'm talking about people who feel that they are "entitled" to support, without acknowledging any responsibility on their part.
My family was poor and never received help from the government. Guess what? They are still poor.

OTOH, I know a family who did receive help so dad could go to college and he is making 6 figures now.

Quote:
Isn't it?

Isn't that the argument for abortion from you lefties? Pay now or pay later?
I just thought it was more important to stand up for your convictions, respecting life, and then come up with a solution for people on welfare.

Old 11-24-2012, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by itlltickleurinnerds View Post
They talk about an elite class, look at Hawkeye's comment. If that is not an elitist comment than one does not exist. So being born with a sliver spoon in your mouth like Trump makes you a better person. LMFAO

This kind of thinking is nothing but a very two dimensional low intelligent line of thought. How many of the greatest men in the world and Women came from very humbles starts? How many criminals came from very wealthy back ground's and I bet we will never know the full extent at the person who is a criminal with means can afford to buy off or get much better representation than the poor black who is already judged before a trial.

Personally I think some of the rants including the OP is an attempt lame though it may be at reverse psychology. What these posters want is for the masses to know their place on the plantation and to quit asking for more. How dare that Twist child ask for more please.

Most of the criminals who do violent crimes do so as its the only crime they can commit as in mugging, they can not or do not have the option to go to their job and steal untold millions form unsuspecting investors like the top one percent can. Not that any crime is justifiable but when a person robs a seven eleven its not because they just decided they would skip out on the transferring ten million to some off shore bank account. Also people like the Romney's have found ways of legally stealing from company's, called Venture or Vulture capitalist. Go in load up a company with debt and then dump it and run off to a Swiss bank account and laugh all the way while you pay the local congressman to pass bills making it easier to do more of what you just did. Yep, its all about the breading you Fing idiots.
I rest my case.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies