Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-26-2012, 04:20 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,512,088 times

Advertisements

It's true - there has been a bit of gloating lately. But I agree with those that said - the other side had been insufferable in the weeks leading up to the election.

You can see that in all the in-your-face-Obama-will-lose threads as they are bumped up.

Really, I didn't realize how many political crazies there were out there until I came to this forum. When I think of most of my family (Republicans) - they don't act like the Repubs on this forum AT ALL.

It's almost a game here~see who can be the rudest and most insulting. The Repubs, by far, seem to be winning. But, I will admit I've been playing too!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-26-2012, 04:46 PM

2,960 posts, read 3,528,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
ok, the first part of your answer is relavent and true; GOP lost the White House, who knows what would have happened if it had been the other way around, but the other part is nonsense...Gloating, for any reason is childish to say the least...
Liberals are pretty much eternally immature children.

Old 11-26-2012, 04:53 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,867,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Towner View Post
Liberals are pretty much eternally immature children.
What an immature thing to say.

Old 11-26-2012, 05:32 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,694,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
Where do you see bitter? I see far more liberals gloating about the win, than conservatives acting bitter.

I do know that if they had lost, the hysteria by the left, with accusations of a stolen election, would be off the charts.
Are you living under a rock? We had to put up with a couple of temper tantrum threads from one conservative about how he threw out his US flag, cancelled his contributions to Red Cross and for some inexplicable reason, the scholarship fund of his church's school, etc. Also, there were posts about the "stolen" election and fraud from the Pubs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
It's true - there has been a bit of gloating lately. But I agree with those that said - the other side had been insufferable in the weeks leading up to the election.

You can see that in all the in-your-face-Obama-will-lose threads as they are bumped up.

Really, I didn't realize how many political crazies there were out there until I came to this forum. When I think of most of my family (Republicans) - they don't act like the Repubs on this forum AT ALL.

It's almost a game here~see who can be the rudest and most insulting. The Repubs, by far, seem to be winning. But, I will admit I've been playing too!
Months, actually!

Old 11-26-2012, 05:39 PM

24,508 posts, read 33,295,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
It still begs the question: why are Conservatives so drunk on Fox News and their silly prognostications? I mean, Dick Morris was saying "landslide" and most Conservatives apparently believed it.
Why bring up Fox News? What about the leftists who are so drunk on MSNBC and the New York Times and their silly prognostications?

Old 11-26-2012, 05:45 PM

3,121 posts, read 3,094,163 times
Their testosterone levels would be surging. This would make them angrier and even more adolescent in their behavior.

Old 11-26-2012, 06:29 PM

24,508 posts, read 33,295,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SyraBrian View Post
Their testosterone levels would be surging. This would make them angrier and even more adolescent in their behavior.
Sounds like you are describing leftists, who keep bumping one election post after another. Over and over again.

Old 11-26-2012, 06:36 PM

8,982 posts, read 10,457,345 times
One thing conservatives would NOT be doing is clamoring for secession.

Old 11-26-2012, 06:38 PM

2,548 posts, read 2,162,816 times
Conservatives are acting pretty obnoxious now, and they lost!! Imagine if they won.

Old 11-26-2012, 08:42 PM

4,991 posts, read 4,503,428 times
Their stated #1 priority was to make Obama a 1 term President, to cause his "waterloo"..It all failed and I plan to continue the gloating and bask in their bitterness.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies