Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-27-2012, 06:29 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,418,524 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Think4Yourself View Post
Just look at the front page of this very forum. It's filled with racially paranoid threads started by right wingers and then they have the nerve to pretend they don't pander to racial bigots.
A lot of the threads in questions are started by avowed liberals like this one.

Old 11-27-2012, 06:34 PM

73,013 posts, read 62,607,656 times
The way I see it, if some people are that concerned about Blacks voting Democrat, then those persons should come up with actual solutions and strategies, instead of insulting Blacks.

Old 11-27-2012, 06:37 PM

3,417 posts, read 3,073,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
The way I see it, if a person is going to complain about Blacks voting Democrat, then you might want to come up with solutions.
why should there be solutions, we vote for democrats. Why do republicans care why we vote for democrats?

Old 11-27-2012, 06:38 PM

9,701 posts, read 5,112,677 times
Quote:
The way I see it, if some people are that concerned about Blacks voting Democrat, then those persons should come up with actual solutions and strategies, instead of insulting Blacks.
If you really want to see Conservatives head spin, ask them how come they've made efforts to reach out to every other minority group to sway some of them, yet haven't done anything to sway Blacks...

Old 11-27-2012, 06:39 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,856,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nighttrain55 View Post
why should there be solutions, we vote for democrats. Why do republicans care why we vote for democrats?
I see your still consumed with republicans and givig them advse and askig question. Gte over it.we know you vote democratic.

Old 11-27-2012, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nighttrain55 View Post
I was responding to those who seem to care how Blacks vote. One thread was concerning some conservatives calling Blacks "dumb" for voting for President Obama, and another thread was asking why Blacks were voting for President Obama in large numbers. Some people seem to care. Why? I guess it has something to do with Mitt Romney losing the election.

Old 11-27-2012, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
If you really want to see Conservatives head spin, ask them how come they've made efforts to reach out to every other minority group to sway some of them, yet haven't done anything to sway Blacks...
I posted something earlier about Ronald Reagan trying to court the Hispanic vote.

Old 11-27-2012, 06:46 PM

3,417 posts, read 3,073,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texdav View Post
I see your still consumed with republicans and givig them advse and askig question. Gte over it.we know you vote democratic.
if you know that we vote for democrats, there shouldn't be anymore threads for the rest of eternity created by a republican on this topic, but next we will see one.

Old 11-27-2012, 06:47 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,594,973 times
Quote:
I started this thread because I was hoping to get some dialogue about this, a discussion. I felt like some answers were needed.
imo, the GOP is a dying party. The palin circus of 2008 proved to me how clueless they are on what matters to all Americans who are not the 1%.

The more (and I still see them) posts STILL defending the tea party, hatred and vitriol is the reason the GOP is putting nails in its own coffin.

The fact that conservatives are 'complaining' about who voted for Obama, shows they have nothing constructive to offer, as usual. Just more division and hate.

I dont know ANY women with a career and family to support in this economy who voted Romney either. .

Old 11-27-2012, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamofmonterey View Post
imo, the GOP is a dying party. The palin circus of 2008 proved to me how clueless they are on what matters to all Americans who are not the 1%.

The more (and I still see them) posts STILL defending the tea party, hatred and vitriol is the reason the GOP is putting nails in its own coffin.

The fact that conservatives are 'complaining' about who voted for Obama, shows they have nothing constructive to offer, as usual. Just more division and hate.

I dont know ANY women with a career and family to support in this economy who voted Romney either. .
For what it's worth, there are many people who "could" be Republicans, but are scared off by the hatred and vitriol expressed by many of the Tea Party members.

I'm also getting the idea that some people complain about people voting for President Obama are being sore losers, and hateful as well. And hate and division have been around from day one. It is just now we are seeing it up close and personal.

I know a few women with careers and families who voted for Mitt Romney. It surprises me because of the rape comments. Well, not so much. I live in Georgia.

We are basically saying the same thing. The hateful elements within the party, namely the Tea Party have basically nailed the coffin for the Republican Party. If the Republican Party was truly concerned, they would expunge the Tea Party from its ranks, and repudiate those who make hateful comments.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies