Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-16-2012, 09:35 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,655,954 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tb4000 View Post
He's still a ****** to you, though.
And the rest of the right-wing racists.

Old 12-16-2012, 09:36 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,322,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Because they are basing it on your race, that's why!! Go ahead and be their whipping post if you want to as for me I have enough of this white race bashing in here.

Calm down and take your meds, no one is bashing white men all that people are acknowledging is that there are certain advantages of being a white male in this country. If you really don't believe that, how else can you explain why a white male with a criminal record has a better chance of getting a job than a black man with a degree?

Old 12-16-2012, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Oh sure and it is just handed to them on a silver platter. They didn't go to college or work their behinds off to become successful. White guys have no worries? Don't make me laugh. There are plenty of white guys who are lower income earners and they have plenty of worries.
But they sure don't ever wish they weren't white. They're happy about that.

Old 12-16-2012, 09:37 PM

1,466 posts, read 1,229,273 times
Quote:
Because they are basing it on your race, that's why!! Go ahead and be their whipping post if you want to as for me I have enough of this white race bashing in here.
No, not really. I think you just have a victim complex. I know, I know, I'm one of the "sheeple" or whatever. Well you keep on being the renegade! Don't let the black man hold you down! Do it for the children.

You do realize that 2/3 of Democrats are white, right?

Old 12-16-2012, 09:38 PM

Quote:
What difference does race make? FYI, we have been a majority white nation since our founding and you are puzzled why we have more whites in political office than any other racial group? Should I complain that Japan or China are ruled by Asians? Should I complain that Hispanic countries are ruled by Hispanics? Sounds like you have racist issues with whites. Seek help.
You could complain that in Hispanic countries, the whiter you are, the better it is, while if you are indigenous or black, the worse it is.

Old 12-16-2012, 09:40 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 24 days ago)

29,557 posts, read 16,548,014 times
Quote:
Merely your biased opinion. Most conservatives don't feel that way but what would the left have if they couldn't claim it was so? I may not agree with the politics of the left but it has nothing to do with what races are on the left. Afterall, there are plenty of white Democrats.
Here is the thing, If you say people like Coulter dont agree with the majority of your party( the actual people voting) i agree. I know that the leadership in your party is actually to the right of the ones they represent, the same as the "spokesmen who go on TV".

My problem is your Party and it's supporters defend them. Look at your response. My quote isnt bias, it is what she actually said. Its the same thing people like Glenn Beck, Hannity, O'reilly,Cain, Santorum,and Gingritch have all said.

You dont think crap like "Democrats keep black people on a plantation" is not a racially divisive argument ?

Old 12-16-2012, 10:27 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,586,421 times
Default The Democrat's War on White Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
It's not just the Democrats who openly oppose white males but the mainstream media is full of anti-white bigotry of late.

I wonder if any liberals on this site will admit to what's become so obvious in the years since Obama was elected?

How progressive is it, really, to racially attack one group in order to elevate another?

Articles: Target: Old White Men
While modern society prides itself on being unbiased, it's no exception to the rule that every age has its fashionable prejudices -- and unfashionable people. Among the latter today are white men, and the closer they are to "dead white male" status, to use a favored leftist descriptive, the greater the disdain in which they're held.

Thus do we see sneering at "old white men." Earlier this year, Senator Harry Reid -- one well acquainted through experience with old-white-male machinations -- complained of "angry old white men" who bankroll conservative causes. More recently, the old-white-media paper the Guardian published a piece about America's changing demographics titled, in part, "No country for angry old white men...." Ah, yes, it's not just that they're old, white, and men, that Triad of Turpitude. They're "angry," too. So just dismiss them out of hand, with their agenda born of blinding, irrational hatred. It's another example of projection, from the group (leftists) that makes intellect-clouding emotionalism an art.
Wake up and smell the coffee the Democratic party could give a good Kahooo about white men ( as white men lead the Democratic Party Leadership and dictate what theirs platform will be) ...LOL..FOMC falling out of my chair...DEMO are at war with far RIGHT WING Re/pub/I/can't...and them only....

Old 12-16-2012, 11:37 PM

688 posts, read 652,392 times
I guess those of us who are apart of interracial families would be best to not read this thread, since many of the posts are incredibly offensive and straight-up show that racism is very much alive in America in 2012.

... What a bunch of dumb, self-centered bickering.

Old 12-16-2012, 11:40 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
So, on the same token...

How did you feel about the black communities reaction to the Mary J Blige BK commercial for the chicken sandwich??
There was no black community reaction. That nonsense was completely overblown.

There is a black lady that's been doing Popeye's commercials for quite a while now...long before Blige did any chicken commercials. Nothing was ever said about it. And frankly, i'm beginning to have my doubts that anyone said much of anything about Blige either.

Old 12-16-2012, 11:44 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
And if you say it's so, it must be. YOU do not represent the black race and YOU do not know everything there is to know about the white race, in spite of you believing you are an expert on both races.

I doubt that all poor ass white men would not want to trade up - regardless of race. Would a rich black man trade places with a poor ass white man?
I represent the black race more than YOU do!

You doubt? So then you believe me, but you're not sure? Yea, that's what it is.

And no, few rich black men would trade places with a poor white man. That's because money is the most important thing in this country. But still, no poor white men would trade places with a billionaire black man.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies