Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-19-2012, 07:33 PM

10,854 posts, read 9,301,747 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
male wasps comprising 38% of the community are a hunted species blamed for just about everything since the dawn of man.
Nope just since the dawn of America.

Old 12-19-2012, 08:43 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,420,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyTallGuy View Post
Nope just since the dawn of America.
nope americans just think they are the center of the universe.
u need to follow the french news.
read le monde
or follow daily news on french channel broadcast by UCSD.

Old 12-19-2012, 08:46 PM

13,900 posts, read 9,771,097 times
The Democrats hate white men so much they elected one VP of the USA.

Old 12-19-2012, 08:53 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,420,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
of course his running mate was AA but i am sure that had no effect on the AA vote. as i am sure both u and i are both just crazy about biden.

Old 12-19-2012, 08:54 PM

13,900 posts, read 9,771,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
of course his running mate was AA but i am sure that had no effect on the AA vote. as i am sure both u and i are both just crazy about biden.
What do you mean?

Old 12-20-2012, 08:01 AM

62,959 posts, read 29,141,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
Uh, the president picks who he wants to run with him. Democrats just hate white men who have conservative views. If you're a liberal, lefty white they love you.

Old 12-20-2012, 08:14 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,783,759 times
Default War on Whites?

I am an "angry, old white man". I am also a Democrat and a leftist that favors Affirmative Action for women and Universal Health Care for all of us. I am angry about the double dealing criminal plutocrats that are robbing us blind with regressive taxes and unnecessary and costly wars. I am angry all right but it is not directed at women and minorities.

Old 12-20-2012, 04:23 PM

1,466 posts, read 1,229,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
LOL! Yet the Democrats claim that there is a war on women and minorities by the Republicans. Pot, kettle, black!

Please provide a link showing that the majority of the GOP is made up of old white men. Would it be wrong to claim that the Democrats are mostly consisted of minorities and bleeding heart liberals? So what is the point of this unless you find old white men as being something negative? You just proved your own bigotry by making that statement.

There are many self-hating whites who feel guilty about the past as in the racism towards blacks and other minorities and some so-called stolen land from the native indians. Why feel guilty by race? Unless you played a role in those things personally why feel guilty about what someone else did just because you share the same skin color? It is ridiculous!
Hello? I said "you guys." That refers to both sides. Yeah calling it a war on women is silly. Good job.

Daily Kos: Republican primary voters older, over 90%*white

It would be partially wrong to claim that Democrats are mostly minorities and liberals. While most minorities are Democrats, most Democrats are not minorities. 61% of Dems are white. Most of us are probably liberal though.

Republicans Dream of a Not-So-White Party - Businessweek

Woah, woah, I'm a bigot now? Why so sensitive? And conservatives complain about PC... No, it's not negative. Like I said, it's a fact. Why would I hate old white men when both of my grandpas are old white men, sometime in the future my dad will be an old white man, and someday I hope to be an old white man.

I don't know, why would you feel guilty? I don't. If anything you might be repressing guilt. But I'm not guilty for being white. I recognize its benefits though.

Old 12-20-2012, 05:22 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,320,851 times
Quote:
Uh, the president picks who he wants to run with him. Democrats just hate white men who have conservative views. If you're a liberal, lefty white they love you.
INCORRECT! The party picks who they think should run with the president. Do you really think that Mcain picked palin over all of the qualified women in the GOP as his running mate? I mean REALLY?????

Old 12-20-2012, 05:27 PM

1,466 posts, read 1,229,273 times
Quote:
Why throw the word 'hate' around? You cons ***** and moan when libs say you hate gays, yet you can throw around the word hate? I'm not trying to suppress the rights of conservatives, and I certainly don't hate them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies