Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-05-2012, 08:09 AM

1,316 posts, read 1,586,262 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
It always amuses me when RWNJs rail against Sharia law and never see that all the while they are attempting to institute their own version of it here in the U.S., with their demands for everyone to adhere to their religious dogma, to their draconian abortion laws, to their archaic views of everything from women to gays to rape to sex education and to contraceptives, to name but a few. They are no different from their radical Islamic counterparts, but they are too dimwitted and too mired in their own dogma to see it.
Educate yourself about sharia law, then come back...

Us Christians do not care about abortion, gay, or education law. We want the government to favor us by holidays, greetings, symbols, and decorations. That's it!

Old 12-05-2012, 08:11 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,205,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunnor View Post

Us Christians do not care about abortion, gay, or education law. We want the government to favor us by holidays, greetings, symbols, and decorations. That's it!
Riiiiiight.

You must have been asleep during the last election cycle then.

Old 12-05-2012, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
Riiiiiight.

You must have been asleep during the last election cycle then.
Well for me I want Good Friday to become a national holiday, and change the greetings back to Christmas.
I don't care about anything else

Old 12-05-2012, 08:15 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
WHY?

Old 12-05-2012, 08:17 AM

9,394 posts, read 15,691,376 times
it was a pagan holiday first you brainwashed wingnuts

Old 12-05-2012, 08:19 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,871,547 times
Quote:

LOL!! Did you just say that American Christians don't care about abortion, gays or sex education? Seriously?? I realized a few hundred posts ago that in I wasn't dealing with high intelligence in this thread, and boy, I couldn't have asked for a better illustration of that fact. You are a funny dude, if not too bright.

Old 12-05-2012, 08:20 AM

9,394 posts, read 15,691,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
LOL!! Did you just say that American Christians don't care about abortion, gays or sex education? Seriously?? I realized a few hundred posts ago that in I wasn't dealing with high intelligence in this thread, and boy, I couldn't have asked for a better illustration of that fact. You are a funny dude, if not too bright.
He'd be funny if his attitude wasn't reflected in several millions of Americans. I fear them more than the Islamic fundamentalist boogieman.

Old 12-05-2012, 08:25 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,871,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneDC View Post
He'd be funny if his attitude wasn't reflected in several millions of Americans. I fear them more than the Islamic fundamentalist boogieman.
You're right, it's not really funny, but claiming Christians don't care about abortion and gays was such a ridiculous statement it truly made me laugh out loud. Posters like him ARE the Islamic fundamentalist boogiemen that they warn us all about, only they go by the name of fundamentalist Christians here in America. The only difference between them is what they call themselves.

Old 12-05-2012, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneDC View Post
Islamic radicals cut your head off if you leave their faith, how many Christians do that now?
Islamic radicals forces you to dietary restriction, clothing law, etc. etc., Christians do not have that,

You try to compare Christ with Muhammad?! Crazy

Old 12-05-2012, 08:31 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,205,611 times
Quote:
Well for me I want Good Friday to become a national holiday, and change the greetings back to Christmas.
I don't care about anything else
YOU can say Christmas all you want. What you can not do is force anyone else to say it just to prop up you faith.

If you need good Friday off, schedule it with your employer. There is no need for the government to coddle your religion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies