Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-05-2012, 11:10 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,111,393 times

Advertisements

I'm all a-quiver.....

Hold your breath, rebel, please.

Old 12-05-2012, 11:18 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,937,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
then lobby your congressmen to change the US constitution to require getting "whatever i ask for whenever i ask for it" added to requirements for POTUS.
ALL other Presidents have released basic info.....is this President "Special"???
Quote:
scholarships and student loans for college
Some say as a foreign student, is this what he's afraid of? Or maybe all those F's..........
He has to be hiding something or he would show them just to stop the BS. Some how I see he likes the controversy it helps his sheep to follow.

Quote:
snopes.com: Where Did Obama's Money Come From?
as for travel are you referring to the single trips to indonesia/pakistan in 1981 and kenya in 1988, correct?
No.....with his single white mother who lived poorly.
Quote:
unless you were one of the tens of million who read his best selling book, watched the 2004 DNC or were a regular "oprah" watcher.
Now I see why I didn't know of him.....oprah

Old 12-05-2012, 11:19 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,647,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
don't know. you may want to ask richard cheney why he prefers "dick".
It suits him?

Old 12-05-2012, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Ah, but one would never know it!
What the hell does that mean?

Old 12-05-2012, 11:25 AM

20,892 posts, read 16,077,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
ALL other Presidents have released basic info.....is this President "Special"???
Yes... this president is special because he has released more "basic info" and more of his personal records than any other President in American history.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds
Some say as a foreign student, is this what he's afraid of? Or maybe all those F's..........
Or maybe none of the above.

Quote:
He has to be hiding something or he would show them just to stop the BS. Some how I see he likes the controversy it helps his sheep to follow.
He is the President of the United States. It would be morally wrong to feed the trolls.

Quote:
Oh... so you mean moving to Indonesia when he was 6, and moving back when he was ten.

Is it your suspicion that George Soros was paying for the international travel of child?

Old 12-05-2012, 11:26 AM

Quote:

What do you consider basic info? How many other presidents released copies of their birth certificates?

What institution would be willing to provide scholarships to someone with failing grades?

Well, he just showed his birth certificate...somehow that did not stop the BS. Why would it be any different if he showed his grades?

Now I see why I didn't know of him.....oprah
He had a father, also. Did he live 'poorly'?

Old 12-05-2012, 11:32 AM

14,917 posts, read 13,101,264 times
Quote:
Of our 44 Presidents, 36 went to college. Of those 36, college records were released for exactly 1 of them - George W Bush - and they were illegally leaked.

Why should President Obama be held to "special" requirements or expected to fulfill "special" requests that no other President has?

Old 12-05-2012, 11:40 AM

26,569 posts, read 14,444,771 times
Quote:
ALL other Presidents have released basic info.....
no they haven't. please show me any proof of any president releasing a birth certificate, college records or any other private record before or during their presidency.

Quote:
Some say as a foreign student,......
yep, and some say the neighbors dog speaks to them and commands them to do bad things.

the belief that that obama received a fulbright scholarship to attend occidental is contradicted by both fulbright requirements

Fulbright scholarships for Indonesian undergrads - Obama Conspiracy Theories

and US and indonesian law

Indonesian nationality law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Renunciation of U.S. Citizenship

Quote:
so you're talking about a trip from hawaii to indonesia.

Old 12-05-2012, 11:42 AM

26,569 posts, read 14,444,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
What the hell does that mean?
i was wondering that myself.

Old 12-05-2012, 11:47 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,241,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
Of our 44 Presidents, 36 went to college. Of those 36, college records were released for exactly 1 of them - George W Bush - and they were illegally leaked.

Why should President Obama be held to "special" requirements or expected to fulfill "special" requests that no other President has?
Because he is, well, you know, um,

Oh hell, here we go again with another gone fishin' thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies