Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-05-2012, 11:47 AM

26,562 posts, read 14,434,478 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
He has to be hiding something or he would show them just to stop the BS.
the same claim was made about the "long-form" birth certificate. it was released and not only did the BS not cease, it escalated. there is nothing to indicate that this wouldn't happen again with school records.

Old 12-05-2012, 11:50 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,672,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelYell14 View Post
Subpoena Granted for Obama’s Occidental College Records :: Minute Men News

Well if he has nothing to hide he will let them be shown.
As we all know, I am no Obama lover but this is rediculous. Yes, he is being a frist rate jerk, for not releasing his transcrips period..All it is doing is creating more questions, but that being said, with all the problems we have, his grades are really not or should not be an issue.

Old 12-05-2012, 11:52 AM

UPDATE:

even the dis-barred lawyer issuing the subpoena, montgomery sibley, is admitting the subpoena isn't valid:

"No it is not valid. Orly has run off prematurely. I did consult her about domesticating my DC Subpoena in California, but she only received a draft subpoena, not the one I have issued. So please disregard her posting.
In truth, I have issued subpoenas to Columbia, Occidental, Harvard Law, Social Security Administration, Selective Service Administration and the National Archives. Orly has nothing to do with those subpoenas. Service is pending and I will update everyone once I know whether service was successful."

BREAKING: Update On Occidental College Subpoena Seeking All Records Related To Obama | Birther Report: Obama Release Your Records

14,268 posts, read 18,923,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
You really think destroyed records are going to slow the whacky birthers down?these people represent the Benchmark of the title RWNJ, for them it will just be time for another nutjob insane theory..
Of course not. When President Obama posted his Certificate of Live Birth, Donald Trump said that "Live Birth" is not the same as a birth certificate, although every birth certificate says the same thing. Why? Because Fox et al are relying on the ignorance of their followers.

In fact, if you look at the Birth Certificate from Michigan furnished by Mitt Romney, it also says "Certificate of Live Birth." Here it is on Reuters.

[url=http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/05/29/us-usa-campaign-romney-birth-certificate-idUSBRE84S1GF20120529]Romney's birth certificate evokes his father's controversy | Reuters[/url]

Interesting, isn't it? It shows clearly that George Romney, who ran for POTUS, was not born in the United States.

Anyway, even after the State of Hawaii released the original long form birth certificate, the birthers still said it was a fake and Donald Trump lied about sending investigators to Hawaii. As you indicated, it doesn't matter what's released. If there was a video showing Obama's mother screaming as she gave birth to him and the doctor slapping him on the butt, they wouldn't be satisfied, and we all know why. I don't understand why anyone who brings this up isn't completely embarrassed for being such a fool since the birth conspiracy has gone way beyond lunacy. If Obama's college records were released (after all, he's 50 and has been the President for 4 years, elected twice, so that will prove ...what?) then someone will ask for his high school records and SAT scores. You all know I'm right.

8,347 posts, read 7,237,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
As we all know, I am no Obama lover but this is rediculous. Yes, he is being a frist rate jerk, for not releasing his transcrips period..All it is doing is creating more questions, but that being said, with all the problems we have, his grades are really not or should not be an issue.
Are you talking about the OP or Obama, just askin'.

Old 12-05-2012, 11:53 AM

10,854 posts, read 9,297,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrenching View Post
lots of things never get reported by the liberal media.
Lots of things get totally distorted by the Conservative media:

Like that "Romney Landslide"

Old 12-05-2012, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
Yes, he is being a frist rate jerk, for not releasing his transcrips period.
so you believe all other presidents, with a partial exception of gw bush, are first rate jerks?

569 posts, read 671,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Obama hasn't spent a penny to keep this stuff secret. They're protected by the same laws that protect yours. How much have you been spending?

FERPA

Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)

12,373 posts, read 13,190,023 times
Afterbirthers sure are the laughing stock of the nation aren't they LOL!

Old 12-05-2012, 11:58 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,237,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Afterbirthers sure are the laughing stock of the nation aren't they LOL!

Key & Peele: Obama's Anger Translator - Victory - YouTube
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies