Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-05-2012, 07:32 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,048,770 times

Advertisements

Based upon the latest direction of the thread can we pronounce the original topic as being DOA?

Old 12-05-2012, 07:35 PM

22,190 posts, read 19,462,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tofurkey View Post
Kinda like Income Tax records, eh?
The difference is past President and Presidential candidates have released tax records, they have not released college transcripts (Bush and Kerry released partial records, after portions were illegally leaked)

To top that off, those asking for Mitt's tax records, were only asking for the same records Obama already provided. Those asking for Obama's transcripts were asking for records Mitt didn't even provide himself.

Old 12-05-2012, 07:37 PM

490 posts, read 650,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
He has to hide, because 50 years from now after he has dies and the real truth comes out it will be found he wasn't legal to be pres in the first place.

If that fraud came out anytime in the past and any time for the next 7 years after this last term is over he could get busted so bad... With all this hiding there has to be some truth in the possible fact he isn't legal.
But 50 years from now you will likely no longer be around so why do you care? Also, I thought all you Obama haters are predicting the collapse of America in the next week or do anyway?

Old 12-05-2012, 07:41 PM

753 posts, read 728,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmjv View Post
Did we see all of Romney's records?
No. Romney didn't release his college transcripts.

Not that I care one bit, mind you -- what grade Romney or Obama got in Medieval Studies their sophomore year doesn't concern me in the least. That both of them graduated with honors (post-grad) from Harvard tells me all I need to know academically about each of them.

But then, I'm not one of the usual suspects whining and crying to no end about how critical it is that we see how Obama fared in Botony 101, yet hypocritically never once suggested Romney release his transcripts.

Old 12-05-2012, 07:51 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,533,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
Thank you.
Now, can we find a way to personally stamp this link to the foreheads of every "what is he hiding" poster?
You could tattoo it but somehow I don't think it will sink in.

Old 12-05-2012, 07:53 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,966,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cecilsav View Post
But 50 years from now you will likely no longer be around so why do you care? Also, I thought all you Obama haters are predicting the collapse of America in the next week or do anyway?
That's right I won't be around in 50 years and neither will Obama.

I want to know which grants and loans a foreign exchange student got and when, and for what. I want to know if Obama was a affirmative action student, because he isn't much like other people I met that went to harvard...

it's true i still think his BC is phooy and all made up, as is his SS card out of CT??????? gimmie a break, and his selective service card appears to be a fraud too.

And the big IF is if he isn't qualified to be a Pres to the USA then he is a criminal. I for one would like to know the Pres is not just any low life criminal and I still don't know.

I guess he probably is since so many other preses are border line criminal too.

If we find out he was acting as criminal n thief 50 years from now, how can I with others mock you lefties out since many of you will be as dead as i will.

If you lefties want a loser criminal n' thief just wait until after I Am dead ok?

Old 12-05-2012, 07:57 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,533,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
President Bush did produce them he was a C student, never got an A and scored 1206 on SAT.......even Kerry's transcripts were provided.
What makes this President any different, he's brought more attention to himself by NOT supplying the information. By not supplying the transcripts,
I'll assume he must have gotten a few D's & F's, if not all D's & F's.

People are not picking on your "Main Man"!!!
They got leaked first and then he produced them.

Old 12-05-2012, 08:01 PM

13,448 posts, read 15,481,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
That's right I won't be around in 50 years and neither will Obama.

I want to know which grants and loans a foreign exchange student got and when, and for what. I want to know if Obama was a affirmative action student, because he isn't much like other people I met that went to harvard...

it's true i still think his BC is phooy and all made up, as is his SS card out of CT??????? gimmie a break, and his selective service card appears to be a fraud too.

And the big IF is if he isn't qualified to be a Pres to the USA then he is a criminal. I for one would like to know the Pres is not just any low life criminal and I still don't know.

I guess he probably is since so many other preses are border line criminal too.

If we find out he was acting as criminal n thief 50 years from now, how can I with others mock you lefties out since many of you will be as dead as i will.

If you lefties want a loser criminal n' thief just wait until after I Am dead ok?
Actually the phooey is your post. Wow, all righty then...Black guy = Affirmative Action. Because you know, the only way Blacks could gain entrance into Harvard is by racial quotas. Actually the mocking is being directed at you and others of your ilk. Yall sound like a bunch of numbnuts. I'd like to think that people are smarter in real life and choose to get their "dumb on" when they post on city-data.

Old 12-05-2012, 08:27 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,738,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
Why in God's name should Obama have to release his private college records?
Who keeps hard copy records of their college applications for 30 + years?
No reason for any school to do so?
I certainly did not.

Old 12-05-2012, 08:34 PM

6,721 posts, read 5,201,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Who keeps hard copy records of their college applications for 30 + years?
No reason for any school to do so?
I certainly did not.
Yeah, but you weren't being raised to be the Kenyan born American president since birth. They musta saved that stuff for the presidential library back in Kenya.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies