Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-05-2012, 05:21 PM

2,963 posts, read 6,242,536 times

Advertisements

Rubio is officially finished in the GOP primaries.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2012, 05:25 PM

9,701 posts, read 5,086,477 times
Lol... I can't tell if the "Rubio is done" is coming from Liberals being sarcastic, or Conservatives being angry.

Old 12-05-2012, 05:46 PM

Location: On the "Left Coast", somewhere in "the Land of Fruits & Nuts"
8,854 posts, read 10,417,292 times
"I'm not a scientist, man."

OK bro... but don't you like, still believe in that whole trippy ''man walked with dinosaurs'' thang...?!

Last edited by CaseyB; 12-10-2012 at 09:29 AM.. Reason: copyright

Old 12-05-2012, 05:51 PM

10,810 posts, read 14,877,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurbie View Post
Well, there goes Marco's chances with the base!

Rubio: The Earth Is 4.5 Billion Years Old | TPM LiveWire

Guess it's gonna be Santorum!
He's Catholic.

Pope John Paul II* 22 October 1996** To Pontifical Academy of Sciences

Old 12-05-2012, 09:06 PM

Location: On the "Left Coast", somewhere in "the Land of Fruits & Nuts"
8,854 posts, read 10,417,292 times
Top 10 Bizarre Aspects of Catholicism

Although as Bill Maher says about the more "stimulating" sexual effects of guilt and the "forbidden".... "thank God I was born a Catholic!"

Old 12-07-2012, 08:11 AM

77,772 posts, read 104,280,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manigault View Post
Rubio was raised Mormon in Nevada, came to FL as a Catholic and now attends Protestant services with his wife. I consider him confused.

Santorum does not make much sense any way one considers him but the pope believes in evolution.
confused, I don't think so: how many people do you know that had family upbringing in one religion, and later became part of one that is totally different, just like people who are part of one party for many years and eventually become part of a different party.

I was raised Christrian Science until I was close to a teen. Then my father returned to his routes as an Episcopalian. Mom was a Roman Catholic..We followed dad. Now, with the changes in the Episcopalian church we are Lutheran. Am I confused? No, well in some ways, yes: but not when it comes to my religious beliefs.

Let me add one more thing: the only ones who think he is finished, politically are the libs, they are praying he is: will he get the nomination? heck we don't even know if he will run, 3 years is a long time, but he certainly isn't politically dead. Lets face it, the libs will continue to tear apart any Republican that might, possibly be electable....

Old 12-07-2012, 09:22 AM

15,355 posts, read 12,574,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
confused, I don't think so: how many people do you know that had family upbringing in one religion, and later became part of one that is totally different, just like people who are part of one party for many years and eventually become part of a different party.

I was raised Christrian Science until I was close to a teen. Then my father returned to his routes as an Episcopalian. Mom was a Roman Catholic..We followed dad. Now, with the changes in the Episcopalian church we are Lutheran. Am I confused? No, well in some ways, yes: but not when it comes to my religious beliefs.

Let me add one more thing: the only ones who think he is finished, politically are the libs, they are praying he is: will he get the nomination? heck we don't even know if he will run, 3 years is a long time, but he certainly isn't politically dead. Lets face it, the libs will continue to tear apart any Republican that might, possibly be electable....
Rubio is electable but I think you are forgetting one thing... the GOP and their feeding frenzy, they love to eat their own.

Old 12-07-2012, 10:12 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,412,085 times
I see the Left is afraid of Rubio so they are starting early with their slandering.

Old 12-07-2012, 11:23 AM

15,355 posts, read 12,574,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
I see the Left is afraid of Rubio so they are starting early with their slandering.
it's too early to be "afraid" of a candidate....

what did you expect? A parade by the Dems for Rubio.. lol.

Old 12-07-2012, 12:04 PM

9,701 posts, read 5,086,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
If the Left really wanted to slander Rubio, we'd just say "We agree." Conservatives would backpedal away faster than McConnell did on his own vote...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies