Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2012, 12:26 AM

8,802 posts, read 8,896,698 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowledgeiskey View Post
Amy legislation that assists the vulnerable is automatically condemned by the right. Why is that?
Because they don't assist the vulnerable.

Old 12-06-2012, 12:32 AM

1,724 posts, read 1,471,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Victor View Post
I would if I will ever get back ANY of the money I've paid into it all these years. At these spending rates, there won't be any left for me. Decades of paying down the tube. I hope that hoe with ten kids and ten different Dads enjoys my money.
Pure and utter nonsense. Just another right wing attack against SS while hammering away at minorities who had 10 fictional abies.

I would love to see proof of your assertion that whores with 10 kids are draining SS.

Seriously, where do these people come up with this ****?

Old 12-06-2012, 12:35 AM

30,345 posts, read 51,930,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Common Anomaly View Post
You support Social Security?
Yes. Next question?

Old 12-06-2012, 12:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
Yes. Next question?
Then you are hardly a libertarian, but so be it.

I don't care what you call yourself.

Old 12-06-2012, 01:00 AM

1,684 posts, read 1,185,218 times
Quote:
Pure and utter nonsense. Just another right wing attack against SS while hammering away at minorities who had 10 fictional abies.

I would love to see proof of your assertion that whores with 10 kids are draining SS.

10 Dads all in JAIL, and or don't pay a dime with hoe #6. When asked they beat them up and cost me/us MORE money.

Don't you libs see what goes on in Section 8 housing? I do...I have to work down there daily cleaning up all the Government handout sh**ters mess.

Hey lady...has that poor kid eaten this week? He/she looks pretty hungry.

Can you refrain from abusing them while I'm there. Don't call your three year old little boy a mother f***** please.

TRASH....TRASH

Old 12-06-2012, 01:07 AM

1,684 posts, read 1,185,218 times
While I'm at it, I don't like seeing a house full of kids that cut school because their mom is a meth head and lets them.

I don't like tripping on late teens early twenties able bodies sleeping in the basement at 1300...( that's 1 PM y'all).

Why the hell is your car ready to blow up and there is dog and cat s*** all over the floor while your lazy ass BF plays X-Box on the 60" Wide screen TV DURING THE MIDDLE OF A WORK DAY?

I'm stumped...help me out?

GET A J-O-B and pay your own way too you bums.

Old 12-06-2012, 01:09 AM

Red states lead in teenage pregnancy, but you rail against liberals and SS for your shortcomings.

Why am I not surprised.

Is this the really the best argument libtertariantards can come up with? Plus, most of those people that you rail against don't even qualify for SS.

These people don't even realize what they are arguing against. They honestly think think that you can have a baby, smoke crack, and get SS. And we wonder who the idiot is here.

Old 12-06-2012, 02:06 AM

3,697 posts, read 4,996,285 times
Quote:
Red states lead in teenage pregnancy, but you rail against liberals and SS for your shortcomings.

These people don't even realize what they are arguing against. They honestly think think that you can have a baby, smoke crack, and get SS. And we wonder who the idiot is here.
Yeap, it covers very limited cases. People who have reached retirement age and paid enough into the system(some goverment workers don't qualify cause they don't pay in). Widows/Widower of people who have paid in. Disabled people. In limited cases and for short time periods children and widows where one of the parents dies.

It won't cover a hoe unless she both worked at some time period and got disabled or the dad died after working some time period and likewise Children.

Old 12-06-2012, 02:51 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,239,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowledgeiskey View Post
Amy legislation that assists the vulnerable is automatically condemned by the right. Why is that?
Because the poor are takers and conservatives are makers.
Except the makers haven't been making (jobs) with those 12 years of tax breaks, but they have been making themselves richer.

Old 12-06-2012, 03:01 AM

7,359 posts, read 5,462,301 times
Quote:

Um, that post you quoted did not make any mention whatsoever about minorities. So I guess yours is just another left wing attack against fiscal responsibility while hammering away at fictional racism.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies