Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-09-2012, 02:36 PM

2,677 posts, read 2,616,694 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
The level of gay hate expressed by NYJew is really uncalled for. Mods really need to ban him already.
+1,000

Most hateful, vile individual I've encountered at CD.

Old 12-09-2012, 03:05 PM

3,550 posts, read 2,556,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DentalFloss View Post
And what makes the Jews able to dictate policies to the rest of us? Arrogance, perhaps?
and whats makes the "gays" able to dictate policies to the rest of us? Arrogance, perhaps? especially when it's destroying a institution that what around before this country was even founded.

Old 12-09-2012, 03:06 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,772,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Jew View Post
and whats makes the "gays" able to dictate policies to the rest of us?
The Constitution of the United States. Deal with it, or move to the Middle East where your views are embraced.

Old 12-09-2012, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
The level of gay hate expressed by NYJew is really uncalled for. Mods really need to ban him already.
I contend that evry single thing I said is coming from Jewish tradition
If you have a problem with my position you are truly attacking Judaism and thus you should be banned.

you a the radical who is trying to undo an institution that is thousands of years old. you are the radical not me.

Old 12-09-2012, 03:16 PM

2,677 posts, read 2,616,694 times
Quote:
and whats makes the "gays" able to dictate policies to the rest of us? Arrogance, perhaps? especially when it's destroying a institution that what around before this country was even founded.
"Gays" are not dictating policies. While civil rights should not have to be subjected to a vote, the overwhelming number of supporters of SSM are heterosexuals, because gays aren't 52% of the population. PS... That number continues to grow at 1-2%/year, so one way or another, this debate is over. The only questions are how, and when, but it WILL be the law of the land in all 50 states.

And don't answer a question with a question, who the hell are you Jews to tell the rest of us how we are to structure our societies?

PS... No offense to Jews who don't share this poster's hatefulness.

Old 12-09-2012, 03:25 PM

9,340 posts, read 13,004,813 times
The funny part is that American Jews as a whole are more accepting of homosexuality than any other religious group, including those who identify themselves as unaffiliated. The Reconstructionist, Reform, and Conservative movements all officially support gay marriage.

Your Jew-baiting is unimpressive as usual, Nunnor, though I appreciate the twist of you coming out as for gay marriage! That part was a pretty good troll move, I must admit.

Old 12-09-2012, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DentalFloss View Post
"Gays" are not dictating policies. While civil rights should not have to be subjected to a vote, the overwhelming number of supporters of SSM are heterosexuals, because gays aren't 52% of the population. PS... That number continues to grow at 1-2%/year, so one way or another, this debate is over. The only questions are how, and when, but it WILL be the law of the land in all 50 states.

And don't answer a question with a question, who the hell are you Jews to tell the rest of us how we are to structure our societies?

PS... No offense to Jews who don't share this poster's hatefulness.
you are changing what was here since before this country ever was founded. and you have the chuzpa to criticize me for trying to restore basic decency.

listen you gay anti semite god gave all Jews a mission and fighting gay marriage (yishaia 42-6) is part of that mission. We also are only restoring what deviants are trying to destroy.

now answer my question

who the hell are you gays to tell society to undo 1000's of years of the most basic tradition from every single culture across the world for your own perverted lust?

Old 12-09-2012, 03:43 PM

9,340 posts, read 13,004,813 times
Quote:
you are changing what was here since before this country ever was founded. and you have the chuzpa to criticize me for trying to restore basic decency.

listen you gay anti semite god gave all Jews a mission and fighting gay marriage (yishaia 42-6) is part of that mission. We also are only restoring what deviants are trying to destroy.

now answer my question

who the hell are you gays to tell society to undo 1000's of years of the most basic tradition from every single culture across the world for your own perverted lust?
How does it feel to be considered a pariah even (actually, especially) among Jews? Why do you think so many Jews have run far and away from the nuttiness that is ultra-orthodoxy? Could it be our strong scholarly tradition? The fact that our Talmud encourages theological questioning?

I'm a Jewish atheist myself.

Old 12-09-2012, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenWood View Post
How does it feel to be considered a pariah even (actually, especially) among Jews? Why do you think so many Jews have run far and away from the nuttiness that is ultra-orthodoxy? Could it be our strong scholarly tradition? The fact that our Talmud encourages theological questioning?

I'm a Jewish atheist myself.
you do realize that Orthodox Jews are growing at tremendous rates.

Old 12-09-2012, 03:52 PM

10,854 posts, read 9,300,771 times
Quote:
And what the hell makes you entitle dictate and infringe on the rights of other people simply because you don't care for their sexual orientation.

This the height of irony that a person from group that has been subjected to so much bigotry would turn around and do the same thing to another group.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies