Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-09-2012, 07:00 AM

26,581 posts, read 14,449,955 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Victor View Post
..... and anything else people wanted to see.!
this statement is contradicted by bush's refusal to show all of his national guard records and his harvard records.

i'll take your word on the stool sample tho.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2012, 07:01 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,242,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
a common myth in the birther debate is that all presidents have released their school/college records. this is false. none of the presidents have released school records with one exception, george w bush....... or so i thought. early in the birther debate i had read that bush had released some of his college records after others had been leaked out thru the new yorker. recently i've been trying to confirm exactly what those records were and can find no actual evidence of the white house releasing any college records. there are several mentions online of bush releasing them but these seem to be being confused with the leaked records from the new yorker

The Talk of the Town: Dept. of Aptitude (w/Alexandra Robbins) : The New Yorker

so, does anyone know if bush voluntarily released any school records and, if so, have any links to show exactly what the documents were?
Another one of these? Look it up on G00GLE,

http://files.abovetopsecret.com/file...ew5021f566.jpg

Old 12-09-2012, 07:01 AM

20,948 posts, read 19,054,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMOREBOY View Post
I don't believe he released them on his own but instead the press somehow got to them and released them. He was a C-avg student if I remember correctly. I'll try to provide a link to confirm what I stated.

Here's his transcript:

George W. Bush Transcript

And its pretty much common knowledge that they were leaked.
And yet, he was proven to be a better student than john kerry.

Old 12-09-2012, 07:04 AM

20,948 posts, read 19,054,479 times
The left has themselves to blame.

Claiming that one is "the most intelligent president in history" will get people trying to disprove it.

As if we need proof that he is a simple minded, pot smoking alcoholic crackhead.

Old 12-09-2012, 07:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post
Another one of these? Look it up on G00GLE,
i did.

what you linked to was what the new yorker released, not the white house.

Old 12-09-2012, 07:13 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,779,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by afoigrokerkok View Post
I wouldn't exactly call him a "moron" for making those grades at Yale... It would be one thing if he had earned those grades at a third or fourth tier state school. I wonder where the person who decided to call him a "moron" due to his grades went to college (if anywhere).

Really, though, his college records were none of our business and Obama's college records are none of our business.
I agree with your last statement, however, I seriously doubt that Yale is *that* much harder.

Old 12-09-2012, 07:35 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,874,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Bush was a legacy student at Yale, in other words, he was accepted because his last name was Bush. ]
Yep, Bush was a legacy student--which is basically affirmative action for the wealthy. No other way a C student gets into an elite Ivy League school like Yale. Funny how we never see the right rail against THIS kind of preferential treatment.

Old 12-09-2012, 07:38 AM

25,849 posts, read 16,532,741 times
Let's see, GW Bush was a mediocre student at Yale. Known for heavy drinking. Used the influence of his Dad to get into the "champagne brigade" to avoid combat in Vietnam and even went AWOL from that for a year or so.

We know all we need to know about that idiot.

Old 12-09-2012, 07:53 AM

2,930 posts, read 2,224,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Let's see, GW Bush was a mediocre student at Yale. Known for heavy drinking. Used the influence of his Dad to get into the "champagne brigade" to avoid combat in Vietnam and even went AWOL from that for a year or so.

We know all we need to know about that idiot.
....some would like to know more about the "idiot" who now occupies the White House.

Old 12-09-2012, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
Claiming that one is "the most intelligent president in history" will get people trying to disprove it.
the majority of the requests for obama's college records are to see if he registered as a foreign student. this comes from the belief that an april fool's day prank was fact.

snopes.com: Barack Obama Was a Foreign College Student?

i've yet to see any mainstream conservative suggest that obama did not do well in school..... with one exception, donald trump ( and i doubt any rational conservative would want trump representing their beliefs ).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies