Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-11-2012, 04:24 PM

37,908 posts, read 21,993,637 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by to570717 View Post
you can come out of the closet.....no one will be shocked. Anyone who cares this much about two loving people getting married to one another has some really deep dark issues lurking in their soul.
As much as I don't want government to endorse all gay marriages, I think it's over the top and ridiculous to say it leads to a culture of death.

Old 12-11-2012, 04:24 PM

1,167 posts, read 1,119,942 times
Quote:
Ashame the feeling isn't mutual eh?
Well I don't know about that...but the wife must have found me attractive...she had two kids with me...

Old 12-11-2012, 04:25 PM

9,828 posts, read 9,375,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.XXX View Post
The truths hurts...Whether you want to admit it or not homosexuality is unnatural, immoral, and a detriment to society!!!

jeff Kuhner is correct!!!

Sorry, didn't catch that. Can you step out of the closet and repeat what you just said?

Old 12-11-2012, 04:29 PM

30,633 posts, read 21,799,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
Due to the out right killing of female infants and abortion of them in China, there are now millions of males who will never have a female in their life and will never marry. Add in the one child state policy and you have a type of mayhem going on. Give it time and homosexuality will be encouraged in China. This messing with the natural mating process taking place in China has it's consequences. The consequence of so-called same sex mating in the west if totally normalized is the slippery slope to a place that humanity will regret tumbling into. It is almost like a bad science fiction movie where gender no longer exists.
Don't know what China has to do with the topic but you know there are going to be a lot of sexually suppressed men in China. When male female ratios get too skewed men get nutty.

I don't think theres really a lot of downside with Gay marriage but I do know that theres a lot more young women experimenting both ways these days than there was 20 years ago

Old 12-11-2012, 04:29 PM

8,996 posts, read 10,431,613 times
Quote:
The truths hurts...Whether you want to admit it or not fundamentalist religion is unnatural, immoral, and a detriment to society!!!

jeff Kuhner is a lunatic!!!
Edited for accuracy.

Old 12-11-2012, 04:30 PM

1,001 posts, read 1,984,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
As much as I don't want government to endorse all gay marriages, I think it's over the top and ridiculous to say it leads to a culture of death.
It is over the top. I do not ask that religious institutions are forced to affirm gay marriage. I just think that from a State and fed level there should be no difference between a straight and gay couples rights as married people.

What do you not want endorsed?

Old 12-11-2012, 04:37 PM

753 posts, read 725,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
These ominous predictions of doom have ultimately been counterproductive. Claims that marriage would crumble if same-sex marraige was legalized, that legalizing polygamy would inevitable result, that repealing DADT would cause military cohesiveness to crumble have been a standard part of the rhetoric opposing the repeal of laws prohibiting gays from doing this or that.

Those things haven't happened.

As such, there is no reason for anyone who has been paying attention to heed any of the dire warnings regularly served up about "what will happen" when gays marry. The previous bogus claims have effectively rendered all further alarmism moot to the majority of Americans.

Old 12-11-2012, 04:41 PM

2,677 posts, read 2,610,163 times
Quote:
jeff Kuhner is correct!!!
Actually, he sounded like an idiot to me, as is anyone who agrees with him, naturally, by extension.

BTW, you can post as many inflammatory and hate filled threads on as many forums as you'd like, but the simple fact of the matter is that the war, from your perspective, is lost. The die is cast, it's just a matter of time, and a question of how.

Old 12-11-2012, 04:44 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,061,266 times
Quote:
Well I don't know about that...but the wife must have found me attractive...she had two kids with me...
Does she know you spend a great deal of time on the internet posting about gay sex?

Old 12-11-2012, 04:44 PM

1,167 posts, read 1,119,942 times
Quote:
These ominous predictions of doom have ultimately been counterproductive. Claims that marriage would crumble if same-sex marraige was legalized, that legalizing polygamy would inevitable result, that repealing DADT would cause military cohesiveness to crumble have been a standard part of the rhetoric opposing the repeal of laws prohibiting gays from doing this or that.

Those things haven't happened.

As such, there is no reason for anyone who has been paying attention to heed any of the dire warnings regularly served up about "what will happen" when gays marry. The previous bogus claims have effectively rendered all further alarmism moot to the majority of Americans.
An Open Secret:
The Truth About Gay Male Couples
by Joseph Nicolosi, Ph.D.

In 1948, Kinsey observed that long-term homosexual relationships were notably few. Now, more than fifty years later, long-term gay male relationships may be more common, but the fact remains that they are typically not monogamous

An Open Secret: The Truth About Gay Male Couples - Joseph Nicolosi
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies