Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-12-2012, 12:59 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,641,738 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
The security guard was a cop. He's always working as a cop. That's why law enforcement is a PROFESSION.

And he didn't try to barricade a car with his car.

He pursued three shoplifters who had assaulted him with their purses into a parking lot, and he opened their car door to prevent them from driving off. The driver put the car into reverse to run him down. He reacted to the threat by firing his weapon.
Aww...he got pursy-whipped!

No wonder he had to defend his manhood!

Old 12-12-2012, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
So, did you try to run?
Of course not. He was between me and the doorway.

Like I said, I wasn't in a car.

Old 12-12-2012, 01:02 PM

691 posts, read 771,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
I'm constantly amazed at how all the supposed freedom loving conservatives on this board go into paroxysms of delight over someone being summarily executed at the hands of a government employee without benefit of due process.

Amazed.

Her "due process" ended the second she disobeyed a direct order from a law enforecement officer and attempted to flee using her vehicle as a weapon. The family of the trash that got shot and died can sue the driver for damages.

Old 12-12-2012, 01:03 PM

569 posts, read 671,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
He should not have put himself in harm's way!
Especially over a shoplifter.
Whatever happened to getting the license plate number and calling the police?

Just another idiot with a gun, IMO.
I worked in retail one holiday season a couple years ago and shoplifting was pretty common. We would get a call from the other store in town when they had an instance of shoplifting to warn us to be on the look out. People would use all kinds of crazy things to get away with it. If you line a shopping bag with foil it wouldn't set off the door detectors. I never tried it so no idea if true. What we were told was to call police but NEVER try and stop them. Don't confront them, don't talk to them about it, don't follow them, just get a description and call police. This person should have just been a good witness, taken the license number, heck even used their cell phone to take a picture of them (to use with video surveillance I am sure the store has) but to play Wyatt Earp was pretty stupid since other non involved people could have gotten hurt. Suppose he hit the driver who then lost control of the car and ran over innocent people. Stupid.

40,952 posts, read 49,155,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
Aww...he got pursy-whipped!

No wonder he had to defend his manhood!
Funny you are from NJ where by your terms "The weak are Killed and Eaten."

The criminals assaulted a LEO with their car. Tragic mistake by all parties.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freightshaker View Post
Not a good feeling is it.... Neither is being assaulted with a 4000 lb automobile... Just as deadly and much less predictable..
He put himself in harm's way. It was not necessary.

And, no, it's not a good feeling.
Lots of thoughts go through your head..until you actually want to crawl into the barrel of the gun and be at peace in the black darkness.

Old 12-12-2012, 01:04 PM

8,347 posts, read 7,236,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleRain_1 View Post
Especially with kids in it. The so called mother is obviously a desperate idiot. But I wonder why he didn't try and aim for the tires
You're talking about the state of Texas here, remember that.

OVER KILL: Walmart Security Guard Shoots 'Shoplifting' Mother Dead In Parking Lot! - YouTube

Old 12-12-2012, 01:06 PM

397 posts, read 257,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColonelStraker View Post
Her "due process" ended the second she disobeyed a direct order from a law enforecement officer and attempted to flee using her vehicle as a weapon. The family of the trash that got shot and died can sue the driver for damages.
Does it make you feel like a man for calling her trash? Shes dead for a petty crime and thats not enough for you? You have to call her trash? Do you have any idea how awful people that knew her and loved her must feel? What kind of person calls a dead shoplifter trash?

Old 12-12-2012, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Funny you are from NJ where by your terms "The weak are Killed and Eaten."

The criminals assaulted a LEO with their car. Tragic mistake by all parties.
He was Weak and Stupid.

Weak for relying on his gun.

Stupid for putting himself in harm's way.

Old 12-12-2012, 01:10 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,573,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Walmart security guard shoots 'shoplifting' mother dead in parking lot as she tries to escape with two young children

Shelly Frey was shot dead attempting to drive away from off-duty sheriff deputy Louis Campbell who suspected her of shoplifting

He fired when Frey and her two alleged accomplices accelerated when he opened the car door

Read more: Walmart security guard shoots 'shoplifting' mother dead in parking lot as she tries to escape with two young children | Mail Online
http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/...gs/shootee.jpg

Well here we go again I started to jump into a long detail post , then I realized that this happened in Baja Oklahoma ( Texas ) and I couldn't demand a higher level of professionalism from a off duty Sheriff Deputy than to shot and Kill/Murder a insignificant Shoplifter " not an escaping Murderer or Rapist or Terrorist ", but a young twenty something mother Shoplifter with her two babies in the car " GOOD GRIEVE ".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies