Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-12-2012, 05:16 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,131,464 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Army Soldier View Post
This was a interesting scenario that was put to the test at a restaurant. Watch the results of what happens and post comments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=striKP3A84w
I like that show. But If I were in the presence of anybody making racial remarks about black people that person better pray to god someone is there to prevent an ass kicking...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-12-2012, 05:38 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,883,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
I like that show. But If I were in the presence of anybody making racial remarks about black people that person better pray to god someone is there to prevent an ass kicking...

One of these days someone is gonna shoot some actor playing a jackass and these shows will go the way of radio station prank calls.

Old 12-12-2012, 05:43 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,530,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXIALE02 View Post
Who cares. My father told me a long time ago that he doesn't care who I marry because I'm the one that has to wake up to them everyday. Enough said. Sounds like you're either trying to find a choir to cry to or are ready to test the waters. Life is too short to worry about what others say about your life.

Old 12-12-2012, 05:47 PM

8,091 posts, read 5,909,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
So, I take it you have physically assaulted many black people not excluding rappers, comedians, actors and public figures for making racial remarks about black people.

You are indeed a lone wolf in society. You should pat yourself on the back.

Old 12-12-2012, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabaghoul View Post
Kim is Armenian not white. Usually people have a problem with it when it's white and black. Other combinations seem to be ok for some reason.

Old 12-12-2012, 06:06 PM

3,493 posts, read 4,671,477 times
I've been described as a cross between Jerry Seinfeld and Cosmo Kramer.

Old 12-12-2012, 06:07 PM

I feel sorry for people that get kicked out of there family for that. Some people would rather you have a terrible spouse of the same color then a good spouse of a different race only because they think it looks better.

Old 12-12-2012, 06:15 PM

9,984 posts, read 10,390,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
One of these days someone is gonna shoot some actor playing a jackass and these shows will go the way of radio station prank calls.
or shoot themselves which was how "To Catch a Predator" ended.

Old 12-12-2012, 06:22 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,047,114 times
I do not want either of my children involved with blacks or hispanics.

Now, an African or Spaniard would be fine, but the American black and hispanic carry way too much baggage.

I would not want to have to share grandchildren with any kind dirtball....white, black or hispanic.

Old 12-12-2012, 06:30 PM

3,436 posts, read 2,948,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
I do not want either of my children involved with blacks or hispanics.

Now, an African or Spaniard would be fine, but the American black and hispanic carry way too much baggage.

I would not want to have to share grandchildren with any kind dirtball....white, black or hispanic.

People like you make it extremely hard to see others as individuals at times. I know that not all white people are hateful, racists with a sense of entitlement that runs deep and as far back as the founding of this country, and I try not to let anyone else take me out of character but when I see these types of posts, well...I must remind myself that I can't let another person's inability to see people as indivudals rub off on me and change who my parents raised me to be. I don't carry nearly as much baggage as you do. Your baggage is busting out in this post and most of your posts for that matter. Must be a heavy load to carry.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies