Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-13-2012, 06:50 PM

10,030 posts, read 9,505,733 times

Advertisements

Racist union dem scum....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2012, 09:30 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
you should probably google the death of MLK Jr. instead of spreading ignorance.

You do realize MLK was a staunch Republican... For good reason.

Google it.

Old 12-13-2012, 09:35 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,667,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Strange AGAIN to see the media so silent on this. To hell with them
What are you talking about? I saw it on Hardball with Chris Matthews - hardly a right-wing news program.

I love it when people only consume right-wing media and then claim that the mainstream media doesn't cover the stories they care about.

If these people ever paid attention to something other than right-wing media, they might realize that it's safe to come out of that right-wing echo chamber they live in.

Old 12-13-2012, 09:39 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,669,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
I watched as well, he said two guys wearing masks wrecked his setup, what proof do we have they were union thugs and not AFP operatives, or Breitbart emplyees?
You obviously didn't watch too well.

Old 12-13-2012, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike0618 View Post
Really so if that reporter who got punched had fallen because of it and hit his head and died the union thug in the video wouldnt have been arrested and charged?

Nope not even a day in jail.
Protected by the Supreme Court

Unions protected from prosecution by Supreme Court opinion (US v Enmons)

Exemption from prosecution for union violence.
The most egregious example of organized labor’s special privileges and immunities is the 1973 United States v. Enmons decision. In it, the United States Supreme Court held that union violence is exempted from the Hobbs Act, which makes it a federal crime to obstruct interstate commerce by robbery or extortion. As a result, thousands of incidents of violent assaults (directed mostly against workers) by union militants have gone unpunished. Meanwhile, many states also restrict the authority of law enforcement to enforce laws during strikes.

From Wikipedia: The case involved a labor strike in which union members fired rifles at three utility company transformers, drained the oil from another, and blew up an entire company substation. The labor union in question was seeking a higher-pay contract and other benefits from their employer, the Gulf States Utilities Company. The Court decided that the union involved was immune from prosecution because their violent acts were in pursuit of a legitimate union objective.

Kinda shocking isn't it....

Who knew... Not you.

Old 12-13-2012, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
Originally Posted by BentBow
Unions are protected from arrest.

So, by your logic; if Crowder had been murdered, then there would have been arrests made! Really?

I guess union thugs have "get out of jail free" cards for assault and battery. Good to know, and I feel so much better now.

Yes they do. Believe it or not.
Organized crime, has been centered around unions for 100 years.

Old 12-13-2012, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bily Lovec View Post
if obama had a daddy, he'd look just like Clint Tarver

Golden!

Old 12-13-2012, 10:35 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,264,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
The cart dude was on Cavuto today. Very articulate, he explained exactly what happened, without giving an opinion of either side. He was merely there to serve.
The worst part of it all is that he gave, as in free, hotdogs to some of those union clowns and then when he went to help the women in the tent they flattened, some of the same guys went after his method of earning a living. I love to hear his voice and listened carefully to him three times on Fox this evening.

Old 12-13-2012, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
I watched as well, he said two guys wearing masks wrecked his setup, what proof do we have they were union thugs and not AFP operatives, or Breitbart emplyees?
Ah looky here folks. Another left leaner making noises trying to protect those union people. i guess he just doesn't realize that the crowd of 12,000 people were union protesters for the new law. Oh well, he listens to Fox all the time but doesn't pay any attention to what they say.

Old 12-13-2012, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
What are you talking about? I saw it on Hardball with Chris Matthews - hardly a right-wing news program.

I love it when people only consume right-wing media and then claim that the mainstream media doesn't cover the stories they care about.

If these people ever paid attention to something other than right-wing media, they might realize that it's safe to come out of that right-wing echo chamber they live in.
What all did Mathews show? I'll bet he didn't show any of those union thugs standing on the tent after they tore it down, did he? How much did you say you really know about that thing from watching both sides? Nothing from Fox unless we tell you about it, right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies