Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-13-2012, 11:58 AM

4,684 posts, read 4,571,445 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkaos2 View Post
I wonder if you were dismissing their concerns out of hand with snide remarks when liberals were complaining about Bush.
Nope, pretty much just spent those eight years pointlessly bytching, moaning and whining - just like you folks are doing now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2012, 11:58 AM

26,680 posts, read 28,659,127 times
lol... The GOP just got soundly defeated in the elections, yet they're still whining about Obama and calling him "greedy". I hope they enjoy being the minority party because it's probably going to continue for a long time.

Old 12-13-2012, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
A bigot and a troll, as if I never saw that one coming.

WAAAHHHH!!!! He called me a bad name!

Old 12-13-2012, 12:03 PM

14,292 posts, read 9,673,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
It's alllll Obama's fault. Congress had absolutely nothing to do with it.

And if frogs had wings they wouldn't bump their ass when they hopped.
Obama could have made the Bush tax cuts permanent, the Republican held congress would not have been opposed to that. but Obama refuses to make any tax rates permanent, he needs this tax rate soap box to stand on every other December or so. He loves placing hostage taker politics too much.

Essentially, Obama is only begging us to save him from his own stoopid decision to sign laws with drop dead date, temporary tax rates.

Obama: "Republicans... please... you must help me save America from me..... again"

Old 12-13-2012, 12:10 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,308,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
Obama could have made the Bush tax cuts permanent, the Republican held congress would not have been opposed to that. but Obama refuses to make any tax rates permanent, he needs this tax rate soap box to stand on every other December or so. He loves placing hostage taker politics too much.

Essentially, Obama is only begging us to save him from his own stoopid decision to sign laws with drop dead date, temporary tax rates.

Obama: "Republicans... please... you must help me save America from me..... again"
Aren't you forgetting that if he had made the Bush tax cuts permanent back then it would have included making the tax cuts for the wealthy in this country permanent right along with those for the middle and lower classes? Isn't that the point of this whole point of what Obama wants---to make them permanent for the middle and lower classes but NOT for the wealthy which is who the Republicans are trying so hard to protect? Whose holding who hostage? Hint: it isn't Obama.

Old 12-13-2012, 01:03 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,131,227 times
after following the attempt at progress and what both sides seem to be saying, OBama doesn't seem to care about bringing workable stuff to the table and just keeps repeating what did not work for him toward an agreement....therefore you gotta believe he thinks its a game rather then two groups agreeing on whats best for the economy and, the lives of people....a you against us game for OBama .,..I think that should get pressure from his party to wise up. But...the problem is that the whole party thinks its a game as well, and therefore clearly have no morals for the objectivity of the job requirement in its whole purpose....because the lefties followed a group with no morals, we need to understand they think its a game as well, rather then real circumstances which effect the lives of so many people. Thats 51% of the people who have no morals...logically it would seem that whatever does happen , it will not favor what is best for the people because they need to learn not from reason, but experience which has reason contained in it...as lefty experience and meaning is without the property of reason begging for its boundary...the odds and circumstances highly encourage and suggest a more then adequate shaky uncomfortable time for the people, because they asked for it...deserve it, and I guess will probably get it....you know the ole saying...ask and thou shall receive...well, it goes both ways. Be comfortable waiting and preparing for what would be much worse then necessary. Demonstrations and anger stuff everywhere and beginning to accelerate to a point where distant lands will be instead in USA filming oh my gosh and getting pushed and shoved for the news report. Things change, nothing to get too upset about lefties, its just part of life..oh well. The lefties are usually the party machines with no money aren't they, never looking or saving for cloudy days...lets have fun now ...don't worry if theres no gas to come home from the party...just get the mind altering stuff and go for it.. oh well, live and learn...The thumbs will be out everywhere looking for rides...hmmm.

Last edited by stargazzer; 12-13-2012 at 01:14 PM..

Old 12-16-2012, 06:16 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,719,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
after following the attempt at progress and what both sides seem to be saying, OBama doesn't seem to care about bringing workable stuff to the table and just keeps repeating what did not work for him toward an agreement....therefore you gotta believe he thinks its a game rather then two groups agreeing on whats best for the economy and, the lives of people....

you against us game for OBama .,..I think that should get pressure from his party to wise up. But...the problem is that the whole party thinks its a game as well, and therefore clearly have no morals for the objectivity of the job requirement in its whole purpose....because the lefties followed a group with no morals, we need to understand they think its a game as well,

rather then real circumstances which effect the lives of so many people.

Thats 51% of the people who have no morals...logically it would seem that whatever does happen , it will not favor what is best for the people because they need to learn not from reason, but experience which has reason contained in it...as lefty experience and meaning is without the property of reason begging for its boundary...the odds and circumstances highly encourage and suggest a more then adequate shaky uncomfortable time for the people, because they asked for it...deserve it, and I guess will probably get it....

you know the ole saying...ask and thou shall receive...well, it goes both ways. Be comfortable waiting and preparing for what would be much worse then necessary.

Demonstrations and anger stuff everywhere and beginning to accelerate to a point where distant lands will be instead in USA filming oh my gosh and getting pushed and shoved for the news report. Things change, nothing to get too upset about lefties, its just part of life..oh well.

The lefties are usually the party machines with no money aren't they, never looking or saving for cloudy days...lets have fun now ...don't worry if theres no gas to come home from the party...just get the mind altering stuff and go for it.. oh well, live and learn...The thumbs will be out everywhere looking for rides...hmmm.
You are right, it is peoples lives and to Obama it is a political game. He thinks people are too stupid to notice that he is not bringing anything to the table. Obama is in a political war. Remember, "Vote For Revenge"? He wants revenge and now he must win at all cost even if he takes everyone down to win.

Then again, he wants more money to spend and we all know soaking the rich is not enough. So this political game is getting to tax the middle class but blaming it on someone else.

It's all a game people, Obama and the Dems want the middle class to pay higher taxes.

Old 12-16-2012, 06:23 PM

Oh cool, this "Oooohhh I hate the President" thread is still active. He's still the president, though, isn't he? Hasn't been disintegrated by any extraterrestrial death-ray or anything, despite the fervent prayers of Mr. Huckabee and his shyte-kicking sort. It's gonna be a hard, hard four years, yessirree by gum!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies