Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-30-2021, 11:56 AM

72,819 posts, read 62,167,325 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumerian_Summer View Post
"Nationwide Trend Of Skyrocketing Black-on-White Crime"

That trend has been ongoing for nearly 50 years.
Interracial crime in America is disproportionately black on white, with black criminals targeting white victims.
The mentality among black criminals is that "white people deserve it" because of slavery or racism or whatever.
What do you propose the solution for that is (something within legal and constitutional means)?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-30-2021, 12:12 PM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,810,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
WND has officially crossed into the White Supremacy realm. Stormfront now has some competition.
I don't know much about WND, but I felt odd reading about this crime. Is there a video of the crime? I didn't see it in the sea of pictures and such. I like seeing video because it tells the story and you see it with your own eyes. Sometimes with sound.

Video would be helpful. If this was a race black on white thing, I do think the headlines should state that. We need to live in reality not some fake news feed thing that the left is promoting.

Old 05-30-2021, 12:19 PM

5,482 posts, read 6,085,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
I don't know much about WND, but I felt odd reading about this crime. Is there a video of the crime? I didn't see it in the sea of pictures and such. I like seeing video because it tells the story and you see it with your own eyes. Sometimes with sound.

Video would be helpful. If this was a race black on white thing, I do think the headlines should state that. We need to live in reality not some fake news feed thing that the left is promoting.
This thread was resurrected today for some reason and that post was almost 9 years ago. Doubtful there is readily available video at this point.

Old 05-30-2021, 12:22 PM

5,072 posts, read 2,279,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creekcat View Post
If you will notice the date of that post you quoted, it was from nearly 9 years ago. So I would guess that then, no, the poster hadn't ever heard of George Floyd.
You know that that comment has to be old. The, "it's just a local news story!" argument is laughable today, when something like a woman in Wisconsin calling the police on her black neighbor makes the NBC Nightly News.

Old 05-30-2021, 12:46 PM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,810,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowGirl View Post
This thread was resurrected today for some reason and that post was almost 9 years ago. Doubtful there is readily available video at this point.
Oops, I am usually good at seeing that, but on this subform I got lazy about it. Thanks.

Seems we are talking about the same crap as 9 years ago. Humans are slow to change and that is okay. lol

Old 05-30-2021, 12:55 PM

29,867 posts, read 18,704,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.XXX View Post
Ah yes...our wonderful dear Marxist leader has unified the country with outpouring of love and peace!!!

Black mobs take over Washington Metro
This has been happening for decades. Best to avoid the racist and violent black mob if you can.

Old 05-30-2021, 09:04 PM

72,819 posts, read 62,167,325 times
I never thought this thread would get resurrected.

Old 05-30-2021, 09:29 PM

8,285 posts, read 2,898,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
What do you propose the solution for that is (something within legal and constitutional means)?
Easy. Avoiding black areas heavily reduces your chances of being assaulted by a black person.

Old 05-30-2021, 09:33 PM

4,994 posts, read 1,975,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Jeez, so now it's our president's fault because 6 black teens in the ghetto section of town beat up a white girl and you think this should have been reported on the national news by all the news sources? Crimes like this aren't being covered up, they are LOCAL crimes that LOCAL news will cover and they aren't picked up state or nation wide because most people are smart enough to recognize these are LOCAL stories of little interest outside the area.

Our "president" promised to unify but all he has done and fan the flames of hate.

Old 05-30-2021, 09:34 PM

4,994 posts, read 1,975,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
obama NEVER speaks out against black violence.

He also never speaks out against union thugs violence.

Yet, he claimed that we have to have "civility".

I guess civility is in the eye of the beholder.

Obama? It was Obama who ignited class warfare in this country.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies