Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-19-2012, 04:36 PM

998 posts, read 1,214,846 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmqueen View Post
You know, just when I think the NRA has sunk as low as it can, it comes up with new talking points that are even more repugnant.

I know you gun nuts wish this whole thing would just go away, but telling us concerned, sane people that we're "using the pile of dead children" as a soapbox won't make that happen.

Really, do you know how unhinged and psychotic you sound?

Or maybe that's just desperation. Terror that your little toys might be taken away from you and you won't be able to pretend you're a badass anymore.
Like I said: NRA Goes Silent After Connecticut School Shooting

The rest of us were in shock & morning as you evil people plotted to use this as a political tool to strip away our constitutional rights. Gun owners & the NRA did not raise these discussions, we have been dragged into defending our rights. You unhinged and psychotic anti-gun nuts started this entire faux outrage. You should be ashamed of using dead children as political tools, but you have no morals or decency.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2012, 04:54 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,307,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrazeeKrewe View Post
Like I said: NRA Goes Silent After Connecticut School Shooting

The rest of us were in shock & morning as you evil people plotted to use this as a political tool to strip away our constitutional rights. Gun owners & the NRA did not raise these discussions, we have been dragged into defending our rights. You unhinged and psychotic anti-gun nuts started this entire faux outrage. You should be ashamed of using dead children as political tools, but you have no morals or decency.
Are you finished with your little temper tantrum? I hope so because there's not a single word in this mishmash trash talk that's worth the time it took you to type it.

Signed,

a flaming liberal, x-NRA member

P.S. Reasonable gun owners can see a need for compromise i.e. there is middle ground in between canceling out the 2nd amendment and allowing unlimited ownership of guns and ammo.

Old 12-19-2012, 04:57 PM

1,932 posts, read 1,824,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtgmike View Post
Try to look at it this way. What other subject would you dive into for a short period of time, and then come out of that saying you know what needs to be done to effect change on the subject? So many people are watching a quick youtube video, then coming out with ideas on how to eliminate the dangers of firearms.

Please focus on function, not looks.

What scared you? The mechanics of how a semi auto rifle loads? Please elaborate.
The topic of this thread is about Conn shooting whatever ideas I have about any other subjects you can check my previous posts if you can remain focused long enough. OK

Old 12-19-2012, 05:06 PM

1,932 posts, read 1,824,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
I think most of us who read any of the reports of the autopsy reports have a good idea.
Yes, you are correct. I doubt I am alone in not knowing about these rifles. I think it will be very difficult reading about their autopsies.

Old 12-19-2012, 05:18 PM

5,821 posts, read 5,301,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmqueen View Post
I am SO glad I'm not a paranoid gun nut. It must be exhausting to see armed criminals under every bed and around every corner. You poor thing!
Is that like seeing deranged-gun-nut-raving-killer-freaks everywhere?
You poor thing!

Conn Elementary shooting-gunners-thumb-600x462-1-.jpg

Old 12-19-2012, 06:05 PM

998 posts, read 1,214,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Are you finished with your little temper tantrum? I hope so because there's not a single word in this mishmash trash talk that's worth the time it took you to type it.

Signed,

a flaming liberal, x-NRA member

P.S. Reasonable gun owners can see a need for compromise i.e. there is middle ground in between canceling out the 2nd amendment and allowing unlimited ownership of guns and ammo.
FWIW - I have never been an NRA member. I do not follow or support political ideologies of any type. Group think is bad for civilization. I speak from my experience & research. I am not a pawn of the left or right.

Old 12-19-2012, 06:11 PM

6,512 posts, read 7,543,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy5 View Post
Is that like seeing deranged-gun-nut-raving-killer-freaks everywhere?
You poor thing!

Attachment 105057
Memes like that would have much more impact if the creators knew how to properly capitalize. A majority of the stupid 'pro-gun' things I see floating around seem to be created by utter idiots.

Old 12-19-2012, 06:31 PM

4,254 posts, read 5,603,791 times
Default Was Adam Lanza a Satanist?

If true, this shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone:

"The Sandy Hook gunman worshiped the devil and had an online page dedicated to Satan, a former classmate revealed, as his childhood barber recalls Adam Lanza never spoke and would stare at the floor every time he had his hair cut. Lanza's worshiping page had the word 'Devil' written in red, Gothic-style letters against a black background ..."

Makes one wonder how much "mental illness" is really spiritual illness.

Old 12-19-2012, 06:37 PM

9,598 posts, read 16,559,699 times
It isn't spiritual illness. Sounds like he was seriously mentally I'll.

Old 12-19-2012, 06:37 PM

1,487 posts, read 1,706,546 times
He probably was more of a God lover. I mean, who else wiped out the entire human population at one time(besides his boy Noah and fam), and the many other killing sprees he(God) went on....and his faithful followers murdering rampages they go on in his name. Satan ain't got nothin' on Yahweh.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies