Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2012, 11:39 PM

7,138 posts, read 11,029,019 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tropical87 View Post
Evil people exist everywhere, in every country. But the continuous massacres and 9000 people killed by guns every year only exists in the US, not other industrialised countries.

While people may state that guns don't kill people and evil people do, the fact is evil people kill a lot more when they have guns. Supporting gun ownership is thus akin to allowing evil people to kill, and to kill more effectively and efficiently.

Gun owners - are you happy having the death of the school kids on your hands?
Some of them fantasize about doing the same thing themselves. Most of them could care less. They don't care about anyone, other then themselves, and their pathetic little paranoid lives.

Last edited by KaaBoom; 12-19-2012 at 12:07 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2012, 11:44 PM

1,094 posts, read 2,695,346 times
nuclear chemicals of mass destruction - let's give everyone a right to own them. When they get into hands of the wrong people who kill innocent victims, owners can say "well, it isn't the weapons that kill people, it's people"

Old 12-18-2012, 11:46 PM

12,350 posts, read 9,718,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaaBoom View Post
Some of them fantasize about do the same thing themselves. Most of them could care less. They don't care about anyone, other then themselves, and their pathetic little paranoid lives.
That cartoon says it all.

What makes them the most pathetic is that they have no clue about the danger they are to themselves and their family members.

Old 12-18-2012, 11:50 PM

1,169 posts, read 1,519,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownVic95 View Post
That cartoon says it all.
Yep.

Shows that the gun control advocates are clueless until they have no proper way to defend themselves.

Old 12-18-2012, 11:51 PM

1,730 posts, read 1,362,103 times
Quote:
Evil people exist everywhere, in every country. But the continuous massacres and 9000 people killed by guns every year only exists in the US, not other industrialised countries.

While people may state that guns don't kill people and evil people do, the fact is evil people kill a lot more when they have guns. Supporting gun ownership is thus akin to allowing evil people to kill, and to kill more effectively and efficiently.

Gun owners - are you happy having the death of the school kids on your hands?
Guns don't kill, people do.
Just as, keyboards don't type stupid things, people do.

Old 12-19-2012, 12:24 AM

1,684 posts, read 1,185,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesGTAIV View Post
Yep.

Shows that the gun control advocates are clueless until they have no proper way to defend themselves.
Take my money...take my car...invade my home...rape my wife and daughter...kill my dog...take whatever you like...kill everyone inside......... It's hilarious.

You can't do a damn thing to stop it either.......I think you should call for a "timeout" myself.

If God didn't exists....he would have killed all the retards years ago.

Old 12-19-2012, 12:25 AM

27,137 posts, read 15,313,785 times
Quote:
Dismissing an argument as being illogical with a rebuttal devoid of logic itself doesn't work.

Knives, cars, planes, tacos - everything has the potential to kill someone. The difference is, guns were designed to kill people and can do so much more efficiently than a knife can.

It's never the tool, it's the intent.

Old 12-19-2012, 12:30 AM

Hey...I know...since all of you are so used to intimidating kids......

http://www.laborunionreport.com/port...an-teacher.jpg

Pick on someone your own size.......

James 'The Sandman' Irvin Flying Knee Knockout - YouTube

Old 12-19-2012, 12:35 AM

11,531 posts, read 10,289,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Victor View Post
Take my money...take my car...invade my home...rape my wife and daughter...kill my dog...take whatever you like...kill everyone inside......... It's hilarious.

You can't do a damn thing to stop it either.......I think you should call for a "timeout" myself.

If God didn't exists....he would have killed all the retards years ago.
I bet youre happy that didn't happen

Old 12-19-2012, 12:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
I bet youre happy that didn't happen

Work on it......

war face - YouTube

No one deserves to be a victim........
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies