Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-19-2012, 05:35 PM

1,167 posts, read 1,118,534 times

Advertisements

Quote:
I can't help it. It's the way I was born. Even a colonoscopy gets me aroused. Maybe the Baby Jesus can save me.
I hope your that cocky when the time comes...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2012, 05:41 PM

3,598 posts, read 4,931,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.XXX View Post
Let me tell you something pal...Im not the most religious person in the world...But I fear GOD more than you and the secular progressives....And I will do everything I can to convince homosexuals to change their ways...
HAHAHA! Gonna try to convert them huh? Might as well have an argument with a rock. At least a rock won't point out how foolish your endeavor is.

Old 12-19-2012, 05:48 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,315,816 times
On the grand scheme of things this is a nonfactor but I find it kind of stupid. If you believe in Jesus then you should know how he got here...trying to change it to fit an agenda pretty much means you don't believe in him so why put a nativity scene up in the first place?

Old 12-19-2012, 05:51 PM

3,598 posts, read 4,931,234 times
Quote:
Nobody is perfect...
You prove that everyday.

Old 12-19-2012, 06:01 PM

2,654 posts, read 5,740,875 times
I am glad that this happened.

Old 12-19-2012, 06:43 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,190,594 times
Quote:
Then according to your argument GOD created murderers, thieves,..etc...but there is hope...

Jesus associated with sinners for the express purpose of saving their souls. He compared his association with sinners to that of a physician associating with the sick saying, "They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance" (Mark 2:17). Again he said, "For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost" (Luke 19:10).

murderers, thieves, and even liberals could repent...
How about a little proof of this jesus fellow you're going on about.

Old 12-19-2012, 06:51 PM

30,286 posts, read 51,745,829 times
Quote:
Really...When Christians got outraged about the Christ pi$$ artwork...They were told to shut their mouth and just don't look...

However, when Glen Beck put an Obama figure in a jar of 'pee pee'...All hell broke out from the left!!!!

Why didn't they shut their mouths and look the other way!!!
Um no, I don't recall any "hell breaking loose" over the Beck stunt - in fact, I only recall the righties whining about that one! Regardless, no matter what "side" you're on, the simple answer is to not look if it offends you. Simple as that.

Old 12-19-2012, 07:02 PM

25,386 posts, read 35,405,144 times
Quote:
They're entitled to do whatever they want...however IMHO...its sacrilegious and offensive to traditional christians!!!
I think we need to just not care what they do, however, I agree on it being sacrilegious BUT we have no business trying to control what others do if it's not hurting anyone so let them do what they want to do.

Old 12-19-2012, 07:05 PM

25,386 posts, read 35,405,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
Yawn.

A gay couple posting a photo of a nativity scene that it's in their own home on their own facebook page. What's it to you?

Besdies, paraphrasing someone in the comments: If you can believe in virgin birth, then you can believe in two dudes having a baby just as easily.
That must have been a painful delivery without a vagina given they couldn't do C-sections back then.

And, biologically, virgin birth is possible. The miracle here is that Christ was male. Progenesis (if I have the right term) would result in female offspring that was genetically the sister of the mother. Somehow, Mary must have carried male genes. Progenesis would be rare all by itself but with a chimera who had both female and male genes....we're in serious miracle territory here...

Sorry, don't buy the birth without a vagina though. The baby needs a way out.

Old 12-19-2012, 07:07 PM

5,261 posts, read 4,138,872 times
Western religions absolutely despise the female hoo-hoo. Have you folks ever noticed that? Of course, that has nothing to do with the fact that their holy books were written by misogynist mortal men.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies