Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-19-2012, 10:35 AM

1,303 posts, read 1,097,617 times

Advertisements

Piers Morgan is an enemy of America and America's constitution.

You will never take guns out of the hands of the American people. Gun owners hold power, a power that the federal government and its liberal bureaucrat minions seek to minimize/ban.

Thankfully, a vast majority of guns are held by White males, so when this nation splits and/or Balkanizes, me and my people (not including white liberals) will hold the power, just like we do today.

Guns ain't goin' nowhere parasites.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2012, 10:36 AM

109 posts, read 136,855 times
Piers Morgan isn't liberal he's from Scotland

Old 12-19-2012, 10:40 AM

3,493 posts, read 4,670,302 times
how is this relevant, when my thread two or three days ago wasn't?
bout to get banned...lol.
it's the holidays...can't really perturb me...

Old 12-19-2012, 10:41 AM

858 posts, read 707,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim6624 View Post
Piers Morgan is an enemy of America and America's constitution.

You will never take guns out of the hands of the American people. Gun owners hold power, a power that the federal government and its liberal bureaucrat minions seek to minimize/ban.

Thankfully, a vast majority of guns are held by White males, so when this nation splits and/or Balkanizes, me and my people (not including white liberals) will hold the power, just like we do today.

Guns ain't goin' nowhere parasites.

again, you and the gun-nut lobbies are confusing the issue. I don't think we need to ban ALL guns. I do think we need to ban these military assault rifles that keep being used in all these mass shootings. What possible need do you have that requires ownership of that type of gun? Can you not get by with a simple revolver or single shot hunting rifle?

Old 12-19-2012, 11:24 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,559,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeahboy79 View Post
again, you and the gun-nut lobbies are confusing the issue. I don't think we need to ban ALL guns. I do think we need to ban these military assault rifles that keep being used in all these mass shootings. What possible need do you have that requires ownership of that type of gun? Can you not get by with a simple revolver or single shot hunting rifle?
You do realize that most shootings by criminals are by the $50.00 gun they buy on the street, illegally. That is why Chicago is the murder capital of the globe. We need to allow the lawabiders to carry as a counter force.

Old 12-19-2012, 11:30 AM

Morgan is a creep.

Quote:
Morgan, whose history as a tabloid editor was already pockmarked before the hacking scandal came along—he was fired from the Mirror after publishing faked photographs of British soldiers abusing Iraqi prisoners and had been accused of profiting from insider information gathered by his business reporters
Everyone Just Can't Wait For Piers Morgan to Get Arrested

I bet he has armed security.

Old 12-19-2012, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
You do realize that most shootings by criminals are by the $50.00 gun they buy on the street, illegally. That is why Chicago is the murder capital of the globe. We need to allow the lawabiders to carry as a counter force.

Again, lets not confuse issues here. There are always going to criminals and there's always going to be gun violence. The issue is why assault rifles should be sold to anyone. There's a difference between 2 or 3 people killed because a crazy guy had a handgun vs 26 people killed because he had an assault rifle

Old 12-19-2012, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeahboy79 View Post
Again, lets not confuse issues here. There are always going to criminals and there's always going to be gun violence. The issue is why assault rifles should be sold to anyone. There's a difference between 2 or 3 people killed because a crazy guy had a handgun vs 26 people killed because he had an assault rifle
As long as the police, military, and those that we provide authority over us can carry these weapons, the people have right to them also, to counter a tyrannical govt using force against us. That is why the founders gave us the 2nd amendment. Our right to defense shall not be infringed.
Obama has been working on taking our guns by any means. First he tried Fast n Furious, now he has tearful parents making the argument for him. I do not believe in coincidences.

Old 12-19-2012, 11:49 AM

Quote:
As long as the police, military, and those that we provide authority over us can carry these weapons, the people have right to them also, to counter a tyrannical govt using force against us. That is why the founders gave us the 2nd amendment. Our right to defense shall not be infringed.
Obama has been working on taking our guns by any means. First he tried Fast n Furious, now he has tearful parents making the argument for him. I do not believe in coincidences.

Wow...so you are ok with 20 kids losing their lives because you want a high powered assault rifle in order to attack the government. These gun nuts really are whackjobs

Old 12-19-2012, 11:57 AM

Quote:
The military also has aircraft carriers, missiles, jets, tanks, and nuclear weapons. Do you think you should be allowed to have those too?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies