Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-20-2012, 07:52 PM

1,610 posts, read 1,782,014 times

Advertisements

Women have elevated themselves... naturally women are progressing at a rate our forefathers never imagined, blaming video games, or whatever is a cop out, most people seperate fact from fiction, most wackos who do mass shootings are social rejects...

It's all about coming together, women these days, especially the sucessful ones demand more from a mate, socially women have a advantage over men... this trend won't change.

Literally "men need to step up" is what women say these days and most believe it.

It's going to be a downward spiral for men, most these "losers" honestly just don't care anymore.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2012, 07:52 PM

1,466 posts, read 1,228,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stick2dascript View Post
The first response in the comment section basically nailed it.

Penn • 3 days ago 1 word - feminism. When being male is portrayed negatively in society men stop caring and carrying the burden. Schools are feminized (only look female/male teacher ratio), fathers are treated as mobile ATMs (in year 2012 indentured servitude still exists in USA), universities have rape hysteria coupled with gender "studies" extremism.
So please tell me why should men get back to old ways of being the foundation when all they get today's society is shaming/slavery/redundancy/aggression? And to all of those nice feminists - you created the problem, now fix it!

Ask these young men how women have changed and you'll get your answer.
As a young man, that was not the case for me. Overall I'd say I had more female teachers in HS, but not by a large margin. Playing sports, you get to be in a masculine environment as well. And I don't know what family you may have came from, but my father was/is certainly more to me than an ATM. He definitely isn't an indentured servant, LOL.

Saying we're shamed by society is silly (sure, in sitcoms we sometimes take on the fat dumb guy role, but it's a sitcom. Anyone who think that's based on reality is an idiot). Saying we're enslaved is almost offensive to real slaves. I'm sorry you feel that way, but it's your own fault. Redundancy? All of us, male or female, are redundant. There's 7 billion of us. Aggressive? I think males are naturally more aggressive, yes. Nothing wrong with that. If channeled the right way, it can be pretty positive.

So I think you might be overly sensitive. We young men can do just fine if we apply ourselves. If you're a slacker, you usually won't do well.

Old 12-20-2012, 07:56 PM

3,493 posts, read 4,671,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix C View Post
I read the first sentence...

No you are not a Man. Male yes but not a man.

Then there was Blah, blah, blah,

Then there was the last line which is posturing typical of spoiled children.
I'm not a man? lol
I wish I were more of a man.
One of my biggest regrets is that I never became an ultimate man.
I settled.

Old 12-20-2012, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyTallGuy View Post
When you give a boy everything he wants in life and don't teach him how to deal with adversity or that not everything in the world is going to go his way you don't raise a man you raise a .......weak *ass b*tch.

Sorry I see too many young guys that simply cannot step up and take responsibility for themselves or do anything without mommy and daddy's checking account or credit card and sadly most of these kids or middle and upper income kids who somehow feel they are entitled to IPhones, MacBooks, X-Boxes, Playstations, and the latest designer fashions, and new cars and somehow their parents are "losers" if they don't provide them.
You're probably older and that wasn't around in your days fine but blaming this on the following is lame, inflation is up there, everything cost more and salaries haven't risen up that much so it's not mostly a loser male type of thing but facing the reality that everything is different these days compared to the older generation, most these young men just don't care and I kinda see and feel where they're coming from.

I know several 40 year olds who just wanna chase women around, they all share a one bedroom apartment, 3 sleep on the floor/couch and the guy who actually has a job gets the bedroom.

I'm sending them this article and I'll reply with his response, he's pretty deep when he wants to be. It's not so much abc, women have changed big time and alot of men don't know how to deal with it.

I blame feminism way more than the "loser male".

Old 12-20-2012, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELR123 View Post
As a young man, that was not the case for me. Overall I'd say I had more female teachers in HS, but not by a large margin. Playing sports, you get to be in a masculine environment as well. And I don't know what family you may have came from, but my father was/is certainly more to me than an ATM. He definitely isn't an indentured servant, LOL.

Saying we're shamed by society is silly (sure, in sitcoms we sometimes take on the fat dumb guy role, but it's a sitcom. Anyone who think that's based on reality is an idiot). Saying we're enslaved is almost offensive to real slaves. I'm sorry you feel that way, but it's your own fault. Redundancy? All of us, male or female, are redundant. There's 7 billion of us. Aggressive? I think males are naturally more aggressive, yes. Nothing wrong with that. If channeled the right way, it can be pretty positive.

So I think you might be overly sensitive. We young men can do just fine if we apply ourselves. If you're a slacker, you usually won't do well.
Then it's about 50% slackers in your opinion, plenty of "fathers" with children will state the same thing. I'm no slacker that's for sure but it's a clear cut issue and honestly most men have NEVER been leaders, most follow others.

Most of us live in a imaginary world to be blunt, we must "power up" and overcome all obstacles.

Old 12-20-2012, 08:01 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,188,190 times
Quote:
You're probably older and that wasn't around in your days fine but blaming this on the following is lame, inflation is up there, everything cost more and salaries haven't risen up that much so it's not mostly a loser male type of thing but facing the reality that everything is different these days compared to the older generation, most these young men just don't care and I kinda see and feel where they're coming from.

I know several 40 year olds who just wanna chase women around, they all share a one bedroom apartment, 3 sleep on the floor/couch and the guy who actually has a job gets the bedroom.

I'm sending them this article and I'll reply with his response, he's pretty deep when he wants to be. It's not so much abc, women have changed big time and alot of men don't know how to deal with it.

I blame feminism way more than the "loser male".
You blame feminism (women) for what exactly?

Old 12-20-2012, 08:02 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,817,540 times
It goes both ways. The females have changed. I see young woman who's faces are strained - who are aging prematurely due to their so-called new found freedom. Woman who are ashamed of their womanhood wander by with this look of bitter disappointment. I see older woman who bought into the feminist freedom factor and who live alone or have a small dog they treat as a child...It is not just the males who have mutated it is all of western society. Those who are "normal" are loathed and mistrusted by this new majority. Youth has been conditioned to envy and hate. Love and honor are considered some archaic notion.

It really hit home when I was on the street this morning...Woman who are 25 carry the look of woman that are pushing 40. The street cars are full of workers in the morning- MOST are female...most look tired and miserable- The feminist freeing of the female was a lie. As for them men- It takes a good woman to bring out the best in a man and to hasten manhood along. There are few good woman left...There is separation between the sexes that almost seems biblical tone...as if we are cursed to suffer. Youth...is now longer a joy....and manhood is despised because it entails honor...Honor is oppressed because we are corrupt.

Old 12-20-2012, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
You blame feminism (women) for what exactly?
What do you think is wrong with "men"? or young men"

Most of what you think can be tied in with feminism.

Old 12-20-2012, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
It goes both ways. The females have changed. I see young woman who's faces are strained - who are aging prematurely due to their so-called new found freedom. Woman who are ashamed of their womanhood wander by with this look of bitter disappointment. I see older woman who bought into the feminist freedom factor and who live alone or have a small dog they treat as a child...It is not just the males who have mutated it is all of western society. Those who are "normal" are loathed and mistrusted by this new majority. Youth has been conditioned to envy and hate. Love and honor are considered some archaic notion.

It really hit home when I was on the street this morning...Woman who are 25 carry the look of woman that are pushing 40. The street cars are full of workers in the morning- MOST are female...most look tired and miserable- The feminist freeing of the female was a lie. As for them men- It takes a good woman to bring out the best in a man and to hasten manhood along. There are few good woman left...There is separation between the sexes that almost seems biblical tone...as if we are cursed to suffer. Youth...is now longer a joy....and manhood is despised because it entails honor...Honor is oppressed because we are corrupt.
agreed but that's the price you pay and it does go both ways. lots of women try to get serious about marriage at a later age and it doesn't work out so well.

Old 12-20-2012, 08:08 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,188,190 times
Quote:
What do you think is wrong with "men"? or young men"

Most of what you think can be tied in with feminism.
How do you tie feminism in with video games? What's the link?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies