Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-20-2012, 07:14 PM

31,290 posts, read 20,740,494 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
how do you the women though out lit cigs?? just because someone tosses a but does not mean it was lit, they could have put it out first..

plus i would not believe them corrupt cops anyway..
Some people will defend cops and their criminal abuse of power no matter what they do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2012, 07:17 PM

6,757 posts, read 8,284,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
Evidently, people on this forum have a reading comprehension problem.
I never said it was right. I said I didn't feel bad for them. These aren't innocent victims.
They are mistreated (lookit the word! lookit!) criminals.
Actually, in the eyes of the law they are innocent. The allegation of littering was an accusation, and the women were not under arrest. I can't imagine being so cold as to not feel sorry for someone who was treated in that manner for an alleged offense of littering.

And even if they were convicted, the offense of littering would not warrant public invasion of their persons. At least, not in this country.

Old 12-20-2012, 07:33 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,521,305 times
Quote:
I never said it was right. I said I didn't feel bad for them. These aren't innocent victims.
They are mistreated (lookit the word! lookit!) criminals.
You got issues.

Old 12-20-2012, 07:58 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,966,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
I'm sure if the cop stuck her finger in your but and then your vagina following a minor traffic stop you would be sueing their asses off too. Some cop pulls that crap on my mother or sister that cop is going down (Legally of course).
That won't be the way I would deal with it. I would put fecal mater in a medical syringe and inject that cop. Cops probably do that just because they can get away with it... i would hunt down a cop that I knew pulled that on my wife and or any woman I know well enough to have learned that news from.

That's what should happen to that cop..... on top of getting sued, on top of getting fired and on top of several criminal charges. That male cop should go down too.

I didn't see any even get arrested..

Old 12-20-2012, 09:20 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,731,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
That won't be the way I would deal with it. I would put fecal mater in a medical syringe and inject that cop. Cops probably do that just because they can get away with it... i would hunt down a cop that I knew pulled that on my wife and or any woman I know well enough to have learned that news from.

That's what should happen to that cop..... on top of getting sued, on top of getting fired and on top of several criminal charges. That male cop should go down too.

I didn't see any even get arrested..

nay, i still say beach slap that beach cop at least 150 lashings with that same glove..

your method is just to brutal!! that be straight out of the syfy channel

Old 12-21-2012, 06:03 AM

31,290 posts, read 20,740,494 times
Quote:
They are mistreated (lookit the word! lookit!) criminals
I assume you are referring to the two cops. In that case, I agree they are criminals, but they were not mistreated.

Old 12-21-2012, 08:54 AM

11,431 posts, read 19,000,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
Some people will defend cops and their criminal abuse of power no matter what they do.
That is especially true in Texas. There is an "invisible hand" here that dictates to the sheeple how to think and act.

Old 12-21-2012, 10:40 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times
Remind me never to get pulled over in Texas! I thought the video was disgusting.

If I were the two women involved - I would console myself that over a few minutes of groping by a sick female officer - I am now going to be millionaire AND I am going to drag her ass through the courts so many times she'll feel like she has ten fingers up there.

Civil charges; criminal charges - whatever mud I could sling I would.

Ugh.

I certainly hope these two keystone cops are never able to hold a position of power over anyone again.

Old 12-21-2012, 11:00 AM

31,041 posts, read 22,077,427 times
Quote:
Yes, I agree. Throwing out a cigarette butt justifies police abuse.

Pathetic.
More like justifies 'Sexual assault' by the police

Old 12-21-2012, 11:05 AM

24,404 posts, read 23,065,142 times
Quote:
>>>> I feel the same way about people who defend politicians no matter what.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies