U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-20-2012, 03:01 AM

13,893 posts, read 12,131,403 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
\. I can't believe someone is being critical of this man!!!

Simple. The paper reporting the story credited the quote to the wrong person or it was a vice-principal they meant to say instead of principal.

Wow. Reading comprehension is ZERO.

Nobody (in the OP) is being critical. Coincidences are being reported..........that's all.

I love this kind of stuff. That's not to say I believe it, but I love reading it.

As to your goofy comment about the principle, the article called her by name and quoted her.

/just sayin'.
Rate this post positively

Old 12-20-2012, 05:02 AM

28,192 posts, read 22,074,845 times
I won't reject the idea that government could kill it's citizens - even children. Anyone who does doesn't know their history very well. However, OP I can't connect the dots here. The article from The Newtown Bee is interesting as is the second shooter angle. I am stuck on that point. As for a laughing Monsignor Weiss, that is not abnormal during times of high stress. I, myself, have laughed during very stressful times and understand that it is an unintended physical response rather than anything sinister or uncaring.

Knowing what I know about various governments throughout history, I know the idea of a gov't killing it's citizens is not crazy. I'm just not sure this is the case in Sandy Hook.

Old 12-30-2012, 07:31 AM

28,192 posts, read 22,074,845 times
Since being introduced to the idea of a hoax or conspiracy in Sandy Hook, I've been doing more reading about it. I won't say it's a plausible idea because, in the end, you'd have to have a WHOLE TOWN of 30K people involved to pull the wool over America's eyes. However, during my reading I've come across some interesting, if fantastical, angles.

The Sandy Hook Actors PART 1 - YouTube

The Sandy Hook Actors PART 2 - YouTube

I've also been reading about "vicsims" and some people are saying the poor children and teachers at Sandy Hook are vicsims.

SeptemberClues.info | The Central Role of the News Media on 9/11

Quote:
What began as an insightful look at the CNN.com 9/11 Victim Memorial, the original source of the death reports, turned into realization after realization that the entire body of victims - from the airplanes, to the Pentagon, to the World Trade Center - had all been created at the same time by an "identity generating" software program which creates 'digital' people with (oft improbable) fictitious names.
While the above is about 9/11 (not a conspiracy I subscribe to) there has been chatter about the possibility of vicsims in Sandy Hook. Another point brought up repeatedly is that many of the victims of 9/11 are not listed in the Social Security Death Index.

Again, just think this is an interesting conversation. I don't believe that Sandy Hook or 9/11 were "inside jobs" but I do like reading about the theories others come up with.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.