Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How many kids would it have to save for you to give up your semi auto "assaulte" rifles
I would give them up if it saved one kid 25 29.76%
I would give them up if it saved 5 kids 1 1.19%
I would give them up if it saved 25 kids 1 1.19%
I would not give them up if it cost the lives of 1000 kids. 57 67.86%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2012, 06:46 AM

46,281 posts, read 27,093,964 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by itlltickleurinnerds View Post
Removed all doubt I see. LMAO

Would you give up your semi auto guns if you knew that it would save just one kids life?
Yes, you have removed all doubt that you don't care about children, you care about the guns and the guns only....good for you!

Old 12-21-2012, 06:47 AM

1,229 posts, read 1,147,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
My guns didn't shoot anyone either, so why should I give them up?
I see you can not understand the question or are you being obtusse on pourpose to divert the answer?

Let me see if I can put it in simple terms for you.

Your guns would not kill anyone, its not about your guns. Do you follow me so far?

But if a ban on semi autos that would not only take away your guns but a gun that would have killed on innocent child's life, see there, not your guns killing but someone else's gun killing but by giving up your guns in order to not allow a killer to have a gun that would there by save a child's life would you give up your gun. I hope that is simple enough for you to under stand. LMFAO.

Would you give up your semi auto guns if you knew that it would save just one kids life?

Old 12-21-2012, 06:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Yes, you have removed all doubt that you don't care about children, you care about the guns and the guns only....good for you!
The old throw it back on the questioner falacy. LMAO

I know you are but what am I, Your rubber, bla bla bla. Nice if your 6

Old 12-21-2012, 06:49 AM

6,032 posts, read 9,211,195 times
Quote:
I see you can not understand the question or are you being obtusse on pourpose to divert the answer?

Let me see if I can put it in simple terms for you.

Your guns would not kill anyone, its not about your guns. Do you follow me so far?

But if a ban on semi autos that would not only take away your guns but a gun that would have killed on innocent child's life, see there, not your guns killing but someone else's gun killing but by giving up your guns in order to not allow a killer to have a gun that would there by save a child's life would you give up your gun. I hope that is simple enough for you to under stand. LMFAO.

Would you give up your sex organ's if it could prevent one more person in the world from contracting HIV?

Your question is about as stupid and ignorant as the question above ^ . Get a clue please.

Old 12-21-2012, 06:50 AM

3,168 posts, read 2,062,681 times
Quote:
The old throw it back on the questioner falacy. LMAO

I know you are but what am I, Your rubber, bla bla bla. Nice if your 6

Would you give up an item of clothing to feed one starving kid in Africa

Old 12-21-2012, 06:50 AM

2,309 posts, read 4,383,992 times
I'm a left leaning moderate Democrat and none of my 102 handguns, 30 rifles and 6 shotguns killed anyone either.

Would you give up your vehicle if it would save at least one person?
Would you give up the butter and steak knives in your kitchen if it would save at least one person?

These items can and have been used to kill people. Wait a moment.....Hold on.......OK I'm back..I thought I heard my AR-15 rise up from it's holder rack by itself in order to satisfy it's lust for blood. Nope it was just one of our cats.

Old 12-21-2012, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by julian17033 View Post
I'm a left leaning moderate Democrat and none of my 102 handguns, 30 rifles and 6 shotguns killed anyone either.

Would you give up your vehicle if it would save at least one person?
Would you give up the butter and steak knives in your kitchen if it would save at least one person?

These items can and have been used to kill people. Wait a moment.....Hold on.......OK I'm back..I thought I heard my AR-15 rise up from it's holder rack by itself in order to satisfy it's lust for blood. Nope it was just one of our cats.
I guess its just over your head. Your free to go to the pablem post where you may be at a level you can understand. LOL

Old 12-21-2012, 06:55 AM

12,149 posts, read 8,417,223 times
Quote:
Would you give up your semi auto rifles, AKA assault rifles if it would save one kids life?

if not then if it saved 10 kids life? and if not is there a number you would give them up for?
You have it backwards as usual. An armed population saves millions of lives.

Old 12-21-2012, 06:56 AM

8,087 posts, read 9,837,970 times
Quote:
Would you give up your semi auto rifles, AKA assault rifles if it would save one kids life?

if not then if it saved 10 kids life? and if not is there a number you would give them up for?

This is why the proper use of the IF-THEN logical construct needs to be taught at an early age in school. So folks do not improperly use it as you see above.

Old 12-21-2012, 06:57 AM

1,487 posts, read 1,707,240 times
Heck, no. Because the russians, chinese and mayans are coming to take my freedom as we speak!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies