Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-22-2012, 08:01 PM

3,490 posts, read 3,792,060 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Victor View Post
Can't stand them....Neither can Uncle Teddy or Toby Keith.

ted nugent. full bluntal nugity pt 1 - YouTube
Is what they said worse than what Nugent said?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2012, 08:05 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,524,110 times
Quote:
Only in yours.....

Nugent is a strong and vocal supporter of the US Republican Party and various associated Conservative causes, particularly gun rights and hunter's rights.[43] He is known for his blunt, and often highly controversial, political statements: in 2007 and 2008, during a period of years when he publicly speculated about running for governor of Michigan, Nugent singled out prominent Democratic politicians with violent or vulgar rhetoric or gestures. At a concert on August 21, 2007, Nugent made controversial comments about Democratic Party presidential aspirants Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton and California's senators Barbara Boxer and Dianne Feinstein. He complained, "Obama's a piece of ****, and I told him to suck on my machine gun."[44][45] Referring to Michigan governor Jennifer Granholm (in office 2003-11), during performances he would frequently interject "Jennifer Granholm, kiss my ass" into his songs, and shoot an arrow at her likeness. In a 2007 interview, in discussing running for governor of Michigan, he stated that Granholm "is not doing an ugly job, but as the perfect woman, she is scrotumless".[46]
So? He's an aging, raging lunatic. Is the Republican party that desperate to have some rock and roll has been in their corner?

Even I think they can do better than this crazy-eyed loon.

Old 12-22-2012, 08:06 PM

1,684 posts, read 1,185,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James420 View Post
Is what they said worse than what Nugent said?
Country artists who HATE soldiers, hate guns, don't eat meat and bash cattle ranchers, unpatriotic, libotards.....girly girl foo-foo full of crap?

Way worse!

Old 12-22-2012, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
So? He's an aging, raging lunatic. Is the Republican party that desperate to have some rock and roll has been in their corner?

Even I think they can do better than this crazy-eyed loon.
He's the only one who says what needs to be said.

I trust him more than the NRA myself.

Old 12-22-2012, 08:08 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,811,747 times
Quote:
He's the only one who says what needs to be said.

I trust him more than the NRA myself.

Perhaps Nuge will let you clean the nuggets out of his pants for him.

Old 12-22-2012, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Perhaps Nuge will let you clean the nuggets out of his pants for him.
After your boy Clinton gets Hillary a facelift. She's butt ugly.....I wouldn't let her service me either.

I know why he dodged the draft and got a BJ in the White House.....

He shuld have been kicked out of office and everyone knows it....BUT the libotards.

Old 12-22-2012, 08:14 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,811,747 times
Quote:
After your boy Clinton gets Hillary a facelift. She's butt ugly.....I wouldn't let her service me either.

He shuld have been kicked out of office and everyone knows it....BUT the libotards.
Your boy Nuge will fix everything for ya!

Old 12-22-2012, 08:17 PM

1,487 posts, read 1,707,240 times
Quote:

Your being a misogynist is not that shocking at all.

Old 12-22-2012, 08:21 PM

3,490 posts, read 3,792,060 times
Quote:

So Jimmy Carter who served his country has bigger balls than Nugent, Limbaugh, Cheney, and Clinton. That's embarrassing.

Old 12-22-2012, 08:21 PM

3,740 posts, read 3,070,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by busterkeaton View Post
We do surrender certain rights, though, to live in a society. And no one is asking for a complete surrender of a person's right to bear arms. The discussion is "what constitutes arms"? A machine gun, a musket rifle, a sherman tank, or how about a bazooka? And when these discussions get brought to the forefront of society, people start going into panic mode that "they're gonna take my gunz!"....."the commies are coming"....."Obama is a Marxist". It can all get a little melodramatic, and a lot of that drama comes from folks decked out in 'Realtree' camouflage with 'Don't Tread on Me' stickers on their Ford pickups. That's all.
What rights are you willing to give up?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies