Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-22-2012, 04:20 AM

1,291 posts, read 2,888,092 times

Advertisements

This will get the anti gun crowd shorts in a wad! Too bad so sad!

The retired police captain told me that, "Door-to-door confiscation by men and women in blue [i.e. city cops] would be a suicide mission." If ordered to conduct such gun confiscation actions, many would simply resign on the spot rather than risk their lives in firefights with determined gun owners, he explained. "Our officers are not generally willing to assume the increased risk of such a police action."

The USMC veteran told me that some of the younger soldiers would go along with gun confiscation if ordered, but that nearly all the older military personnel would likely refuse such orders, even at risk of a court martial. "Some of the guys actually talked about this on deployment. The E-1's might follow those orders but most of us who managed to stay alive through a couple of tours are too smart for that. You'd have AWOL out the ass. We didn't sign up to engage Americans as enemy combatants. The answer would be F*%K NO all the way up the chain of command."

Learn more: Exclusive: Cops, detectives, FBI agents, U.S. soldiers tell Natural News they will not enforce gun confiscation orders
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2012, 04:21 AM

12,268 posts, read 6,428,711 times
This anti-gunner is laughing at you. Who gave an order to confiscate guns?

Old 12-22-2012, 04:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
This anti-gunner is laughing at you. Who gave an order to confiscate guns?
Read the article dufus. They are saying IF barry tries to ban guns he will be collecting them himself!

One of the police detectives explained another reason for saying no: "There is no love for gun confiscation in law enforcement. We're all gun owners and most of us grew up with guns, hunting, target shooting or just collecting. Most of us have gun collections when we're off duty, and Obama himself isn't well liked across law enforcement. There's no way police officers are going to put their lives on the line to go along with an order from a President who really doesn't have moral authority among cops."

Conclusion? If Obama were to announce a nationwide gun confiscation order, it might set off a civil war, pitting armed gun owners, cops, veterans and preppers against the completely disarmed, trendy, undisciplined anti-gun inner-city liberals. Gee, I wonder who would win that war?
Guess which side I will be on!

And for barry's minions. How do you refute this statement?
If Obama is against gun violence, why did he allow thousands of guns to "walk" into the hands of Mexican drug gangs, knowing they would be turned against U.S. law enforcement officers?

And last but not least, there is hope for America, not all of us on on the dole;
Obama is widely despised across states like Texas, Florida, Arizona and nearly all of rural America. He only enjoys support in the cities, and primarily in the inner cities.

My conclusion: there are more pro gun people than anti gun people and the Pros have the guns. Gun owners could surround the cities and starve
the liberals out. Could it happen?

Last edited by Inoxkeeper; 12-22-2012 at 04:44 AM..

Old 12-22-2012, 06:01 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,612,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inoxkeeper View Post

My conclusion: there are more pro gun people than anti gun people and the Pros have the guns. Gun owners could surround the cities and starve
My conclusion: You (and others like you) are desperately hoping for a breakdown of civil society so you can get a chance to kill someone with your gun(s), as evidenced by your statement below.

Conclusion? If Obama were to announce a nationwide gun confiscation order, it might set off a civil war, pitting armed gun owners, cops, veterans and preppers against the completely disarmed, trendy, undisciplined anti-gun inner-city liberals.

Why would gun owners go after people who, according to you, have no guns? Will these trendy, undisciplined anti-gun inner-city liberals be the ones going door to door to take your guns away? Of course not, but you fantasize murdering them. Please explain (dufus).

Old 12-22-2012, 06:16 AM

469 posts, read 910,734 times
There is already presidence with using Military as a police force. They once used active duty folks to raid a public school adjacent to a military base in Cali. They also tried it to raid a DOD school in the UK. They learned thier lesson. They wont even raid base housing unless they have absolute proof and and O-8 magistrate authority. Military has enough problems right now without getting into civil issues.

Old 12-22-2012, 06:18 AM

20,868 posts, read 23,453,794 times
So once again right-wingers are believing a blog as the truth and basing stupid questions on their fear. A perfect conservative word.

Old 12-22-2012, 06:26 AM

12,268 posts, read 6,428,711 times
Quote:
Read the article dufus. They are saying IF barry tries to ban guns he will be collecting them himself!

One of the police detectives explained another reason for saying no: "There is no love for gun confiscation in law enforcement. We're all gun owners and most of us grew up with guns, hunting, target shooting or just collecting. Most of us have gun collections when we're off duty, and Obama himself isn't well liked across law enforcement. There's no way police officers are going to put their lives on the line to go along with an order from a President who really doesn't have moral authority among cops."

Conclusion? If Obama were to announce a nationwide gun confiscation order, it might set off a civil war, pitting armed gun owners, cops, veterans and preppers against the completely disarmed, trendy, undisciplined anti-gun inner-city liberals. Gee, I wonder who would win that war?
Guess which side I will be on!

And for barry's minions. How do you refute this statement?
If Obama is against gun violence, why did he allow thousands of guns to "walk" into the hands of Mexican drug gangs, knowing they would be turned against U.S. law enforcement officers?

And last but not least, there is hope for America, not all of us on on the dole;
Obama is widely despised across states like Texas, Florida, Arizona and nearly all of rural America. He only enjoys support in the cities, and primarily in the inner cities.

Sorry,but I`ll only read non fiction,no fantasy.Barry`s minions? I didn`t realize he had a single minion let alone multiple minions. He knew that F&F guns would be used against law enforcement officers? Got proof?

Old 12-22-2012, 06:27 AM

31,387 posts, read 36,956,889 times
Quote:
I read it and what I read was that a handful of anonymous retired, and former, cops, detectives, FBI agents and military personel would refuse to do what they wouldn't be ordered to do in the first place since they are no longer part of any agency or department that would be tasked with such a duty.

Pretty fracking impressive reporting.

Old 12-22-2012, 06:29 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,429,435 times
Wait ~ has an order been given to confiscate guns? I haven't heard of one.

Just another gun nutters wet dream. Please.

Old 12-22-2012, 06:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
My conclusion: You (and others like you) are desperately hoping for a breakdown of civil society so you can get a chance to kill someone with your gun(s), as evidenced by your statement below.

Conclusion? If Obama were to announce a nationwide gun confiscation order, it might set off a civil war, pitting armed gun owners, cops, veterans and preppers against the completely disarmed, trendy, undisciplined anti-gun inner-city liberals.

Why would gun owners go after people who, according to you, have no guns? Will these trendy, undisciplined anti-gun inner-city liberals be the ones going door to door to take your guns away? Of course not, but you fantasize murdering them. Please explain (dufus).
Great reading skills! That's the author's statement, not mine. The dufus title is still firmly in your hands.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies