Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-22-2012, 08:45 PM

16,880 posts, read 15,194,933 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Why are you so afraid of Free Speech???

I am not. if he has something to say, let him say it in his own country. i do not mind people speaking out on an issue, but I do have a problem with ANY foreigner trying to influence any political issue here in the USA when they dont even live here.

if those foreigners dont like that stance, then leave and dont come back. here they are guests of our country, dont act like a jerk just because you think you can.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2012, 08:45 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 21 days ago)

29,550 posts, read 16,536,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Just gotta love when he uses the term "Military Style Assault weapons".

Hell, every gun ever produced except for my Grandmothers .22 pistol is a "Military Style Assault Weapon" at one time or another. That's what worries me when he says that's what he wants to ban.

If he knew what he was talking about he wouldn't be so dangerous.
There is an episode of Big Bang Theory where Sheldon explains your fallacy.

How is it dangerous to say Ban a weapon, or just the magazine holding 40+ shots ?

Old 12-22-2012, 08:46 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,146,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by busterkeaton View Post
You're cute.
HaRRUMPH! I don't think you take this Really Serious Stuff really seriously...

( Keep up the good work...)

Old 12-22-2012, 08:47 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 21 days ago)

29,550 posts, read 16,536,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrenching View Post
I am not. if he has something to say, let him say it in his own country. i do not mind people speaking out on an issue, but I do have a problem with ANY foreigner trying to influence any political issue here in the USA when they dont even live here.

if those foreigners dont like that stance, then leave and dont come back. here they are guests of our country, dont act like a jerk just because you think you can.
he doesnt live here, but he host a show in NYC 5 nights a week? those air miles must surely be adding up.

also, that is all part of freedom of speech. When people come here, they are allowed to abide by our rules. Dont be mad, be happy people want to experience the rights of Americans.

Old 12-22-2012, 08:49 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,146,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrenching View Post
I am not. if he has something to say, let him say it in his own country. i do not mind people speaking out on an issue, but I do have a problem with ANY foreigner trying to influence any political issue here in the USA when they dont even live here.""""

Why? What are you afraid of????

"""if those foreigners dont like that stance, then leave and dont come back. here they are guests of our country, dont act like a jerk just because you think you can.
Guest? he's not a guest...Where do you get that crap?

"act like a jerk" to you means you don't agree with him....

Old 12-22-2012, 08:49 PM

16,880 posts, read 15,194,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
he doesnt live here, but he host a show in NYC 5 nights a week? those air miles must surely be adding up.

also, that is all part of freedom of speech. When people come here, they are allowed to abide by our rules. Dont be mad, be happy people want to experience the rights of Americans.

tough cookies, he can do the same show from his bunker in england. he can even take along his private bodyguards. oh snap thats right, he gets his guards, but us little people are not allowed to even protect ourselves from the criminal element.

Old 12-22-2012, 08:50 PM

54 posts, read 87,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I think that the sooner he gets that ticket the better off CNN will be. I wonder if they will buy one for him, after this whole thing cools down.

Why do I think he needs to go home? Well he grew up in that land that has no written constitution as we do here. They have all kinds of written papers that they consider their Constitution but nothing that is anything like ours is. In fact they have all those things that eventually led to our writing of one.

Poor Piers is making CNN the laughing stock of 24/7 tv and will destroy them totally if allowed to continue. When he goes I hope he takes Alan Dershowitz with him. Surely Dershowitz could work as a barrister there as well as here.

Here they are both howling at the moon about the US and its gun laws and being taken down by two very pretty young women.

Piers Morgan Lambasted On Twitter By Carol Roth Re - Gun Control She Comes On Show And Battle Ensues - YouTube

Old 12-22-2012, 08:54 PM

1,487 posts, read 1,707,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
HaRRUMPH! I don't think you take this Really Serious Stuff really seriously...

( Keep up the good work...)
My grade school teacher always use to tell me that I had poor posture.

Old 12-22-2012, 08:56 PM

10,420 posts, read 10,826,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by busterkeaton View Post
He can buy as many one way tickets back and forth across the pond as he wishes. The free market is cool like that.
Ha ha ha you oh so funny.

Old 12-22-2012, 08:57 PM

45,230 posts, read 26,431,296 times
Of course morgan is a no class idiot, but his babbling is none the less protected by the constitution.
Change the channel.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies