Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-24-2012, 10:33 AM

10,854 posts, read 9,300,771 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombieApocExtraordinaire View Post
White males have committed far more acts of domestic terrorism than Arabs in this country. Before 9/11, the costliest terrorist attack on US soil was Oklahoma City.

So if we're going to profile at airports or other public places, we need to be consistent and profile white males and arab males.

Capiche?
Agreed, and if you go to extreme White nationalist and White supremacist web sites the prevailing theme is:

"If we can't control it then let's destroy it".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-24-2012, 10:38 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,399,972 times
Quote:
Hispanic is a term referring to cultures from the Iberian peninsula. I know many Spanish-European-Americans identifying as Hispanics for diversity reasons.
Hispanic is not Latino.

Portuguese are also usually not considered Hispanic except under the broadest of definitions dating back to the inhabitants of Roman Hispania. In Portugal, Hispanic means Spanish. The US has different definitions across its agencies, sometimes lumping Portuguese/Brazilians as Hispanic.... but nobody ever said Americans have a good grasp of ethnic differences.

The cultures are very similar, but they are not the same. I can't even get a good Sumol at a "Latin American" grocery!

Old 12-24-2012, 10:39 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,399,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
aside from the outrageous racism, which is perfecty ok in this society as long as its directed towards wasp males, why do u think these mass killings have nothing to do with the bullying that is rampant in our schools mostly performed by jealous hate filled ARMED angry violent non whites.

That is not a factor in Lanza's profile, nor a known factor in any of the other shootings.

Old 12-24-2012, 10:48 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,472,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post
what do you call driving while black and nypd stop and frisk?

a black or hispanic driver is way more likely to be pulled over anywhere then a white guy, even though the majority of drug traffickers are white.

the only reason why white men whine about being profiled is because it would affect them. a previous poster in this thread disregarded nyc stop and frisk and said the same thing, that it didnt affect him so he didnt care.
So NYC cops profile and they admit that ?

Old 12-24-2012, 10:49 AM

3,448 posts, read 3,132,371 times
Northeren Italians can have Blonde hair and Blue eyes. A few in Spain as well. If thats not white then what is..? Anyway much of this has to do with expectations, development of ego, brain abilities against circumstances, and on and on and on...there are so many things involved in the end product violence that you can't really say one race is more prone then another..violence is a product of survival out of fear. OJ Simpson for example, puffed up by society, gets the starlet white wife, she basically becomes difficult because OJ prob came to understand that a person is not a thing and he could not own her, jealousy, then embarassment in rejection from the social by whatever was going on...so his demented ego couldn't take it...rejection fear and snap. Lanza prob same thing....with everything Ive seen all the teachers and so on made a fuss....oh make sure people do not hurt his feelings....he was not dumb but twisted with the ill-ness. Apparently when people walked by him on the street he would stand and stare at them....say nothing...now

it appears to me that lanza believed that him and his Mother were some kind of royalty above and beyond everyone and basically others were nothing more then shadows compared to his grip on self understanding...challenging people as they walked by him so as to say in mind....I am above you and there is nothing you can do about it...quietly to himself...they all treated him with kitten gloves as though do not hurt little lanza....

once he found out that his mother was going to not just ignore and belittle, which he would have felt at times regardless cause thats how life goes regardless....she reduced him to the shadow by finding out that he was going to be turned over to the despised people who he basically was using to develop portions of his ego.... so he did snap with this but theres no way things just happen, all the ingredients need to be lined up...."developed.

so the deal is people who view the social with a very strong inferior or not like me and lower, undeserving is very bad. Its not race...its the ingredients that are necessary to go to war on the public...its war, protect...kill. You die...not me. Thats what this is all about. Baby's are not born with a rifle in their hands...and basically to say race is an issue is to say same...now all races have different talents and abilities...Germans very good at tech..French ...cooking and onand on..Asian..people are very meticulous an excellent requirement....Black people have a unique talent in mind and I'm not discussing that because I sense the general tone can't handle things..now do all the youngsters have the same talents...no and we know to be good at one things means theres going to be something somewhere that suffers... the settings are all different for different talents which then all contribute to the seldom absolute breakdown and end result...Multiculturalism is a good for the species, its just happening too fast and our generation has to deal with all this stuff...in time hundreds of years hopefully it will be history.. This lanza thinking is "if" this guy was alone...was Colorado guy alone..? no way from what we learn they are not beiong honest in reporting this....so if they are not honest how can we know about lanza for sure..? the cops were going through the woods with dogs...dogs are smart and do not follow zilch ..did the dogs pick up another danger scent inside the school and follow....would they say...of course not...thats half the problem in this world the authorities can be swayed to say in many situations ...while Im at it...I am, sick and tired of this..."the public doesn't need to know" What ...the public is smarter then these dumb ass0's in charge of things ...this whole system is so ancient its unbelievable...the politicians and agencies think we are completely and absolutely stupid,..man have I had enough of this lying

Last edited by stargazzer; 12-24-2012 at 11:15 AM..

Old 12-24-2012, 10:49 AM

1,392 posts, read 2,859,957 times
Well I'm white,from the south so I must be a racist, so I'll just get it out in the open. Down here in New Orleans, the murder capital of the USA, if not the World, about 90% or better of the murders seem to be black folks shootin black folks over crack cocain. In fact, at times the crack heads even go crazy an shoot a few white folks an inocent black folks, for a few dollars to get more crack cocain. This makes me, a law abiding white guy want to keep a firearm around at times. Know a few law abidin black folks that feel the same, u know black neighboors, co workers an such. In fact u'd just be surprised how many law abidin black folks keep a handgun around for these crack heads. I'm just sayin... Now if the cops can't keep the crack off the streets how u thank there gona get the guns off the street.

Easy for a politician with secret service protection for his family, try an tell me how to protect my family down here in the mean streets of New Orleans. Or some liberal azz yankee that lives in an all white subdivision miles from any problems. Kinda like livin in a 12 bedroom house, ridin mostly in limos an flyin around in private jets, tell me to watch my carbon footprint lol

Old 12-24-2012, 10:54 AM

3,168 posts, read 2,062,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
Hispanic is not Latino.
I know, latino would include everyone derived of a latin heritage which would include French people and their colonies, Italians, and even Romanians. However, the ethnicity the US uses is Hispanic. A Hispanic person is automatically a latino but it's not necessarily the case the other way around.

Quote:
The cultures are very similar, but they are not the same. I can't even get a good Sumol at a "Latin American" grocery!
Of course they're not the same, they're different countries! But as I always considered it, Hispanic includes Portuguese.

Old 12-24-2012, 10:55 AM

3,168 posts, read 2,062,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
Northeren Italians can have Blonde hair and Blue eyes.
There are Sicilians with blonde hair and blue eyes. Mexicans as well. LOL

Old 12-24-2012, 11:13 AM

10,854 posts, read 9,300,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
aside from the outrageous racism, which is perfecty ok in this society as long as its directed towards wasp males, why do u think these mass killings have nothing to do with the bullying that is rampant in our schools mostly performed by jealous hate filled ARMED angry violent non whites.
The irony is that most middle and upper class White Americans use their income to racially self-segregate. There is a significant amount of bullying done at suburban and rural schools that are predominantly White, after all if you hate people that are different than you what better way to show it.

Where is your outrage?

Chances are the overwhelming of the kids that Adam Lanza came into contact with were White non-Hispanics.

I have yet to see any evidence that James Eagan Holmes, the shooter in the Aurora, Colorado incident was ever bullied by a non-White person.

I have yet to see any evidence Jared Lee Loughner shooting of Gabby Giffords was motivated by any bullying by a non-White person.

Last edited by JazzyTallGuy; 12-24-2012 at 11:28 AM..

Old 12-24-2012, 11:23 AM

2,860 posts, read 3,386,800 times
Quote:
There are Sicilians with blonde hair and blue eyes. Mexicans as well. LOL
There are white Europeans in Mexico.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies