Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-24-2012, 08:03 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,048,770 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyCurious View Post
Sure, sure...militant Islam is only a minor threat. Pray tell, WHY does militant Islam exist if leaders teach what they are supposed to in the first place?
Why do lunatic racist like the Christian Identity movement, doctor assassinating, crazy lunatics like Westboro Baptist exist if Christian leaders teach what they are supposed to in the first place?

Old 12-24-2012, 08:05 PM

5,638 posts, read 6,516,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAWS View Post
All religion is the result of brainwashing since birth.
Precisely!!!

Old 12-24-2012, 09:04 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,180,801 times
Quote:
You'd do better to judge Muslims by their history and actions than what they SAY.

They SAY that Islam was supposed to give women rights the world had never given them before, be the most tolerant religion and peaceful. Seems to me it didn't work out that way.

Any nation/people that Muslims has overtaken has not survived its true culture/values with few exceptions.

Regardless of what Muslims SAY they agree with/support etc, they hardly EVER take any serious measures to prevent or even protest against it. They SAY rape is against Islam but I've never seen Imams or their followers make any public acknowledgement of the Muslims rape epidemic across Europe. They fully support their leaders and have no problem with exploiting poisonous Liberal mentality to fulfil prophecies of their sharia. Look at how many liberties they are given in nonmuslim nations...compare that to the liberties nonmuslims and their own people are given in muslim nations. They have no tolerance...either do what they say or leave. They expect different when in nonmuslim nations, of course.

Trust me, muslims have NO problem with this because one of their duties is to SPREAD Islam across the world.
Because that is somehow different than when Christians would kill in the name of God as they conquered other regions?

Old 12-24-2012, 09:10 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,150,071 times
Quote:
You'd do better to judge Muslims by their history and actions than what they SAY.

They SAY that Islam was supposed to give women rights the world had never given them before, be the most tolerant religion and peaceful. Seems to me it didn't work out that way.

Any nation/people that Muslims has overtaken has not survived its true culture/values with few exceptions.

Regardless of what Muslims SAY they agree with/support etc, they hardly EVER take any serious measures to prevent or even protest against it. They SAY rape is against Islam but I've never seen Imams or their followers make any public acknowledgement of the Muslims rape epidemic across Europe. They fully support their leaders and have no problem with exploiting poisonous Liberal mentality to fulfil prophecies of their sharia. Look at how many liberties they are given in nonmuslim nations...compare that to the liberties nonmuslims and their own people are given in muslim nations. They have no tolerance...either do what they say or leave. They expect different when in nonmuslim nations, of course.

Trust me, muslims have NO problem with this because one of their duties is to SPREAD Islam across the world.
Change the word "Muslim" in the quote above to "christian" and it' s equally true

Last edited by Who?Me?!; 12-24-2012 at 09:18 PM..

Old 12-24-2012, 09:11 PM

768 posts, read 879,943 times
Islam does give woman rights. 1/2 that of a man. At least in inheritance and contracts.

4. Women - IslamiCity

176. (and some other lines in other parts of the surah. Its been a while since i read this stuff)

Old 12-24-2012, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bvb_Bryan View Post
all religions should be banned, they are worse than guns
Guns don't kill people but religions sure do!

Old 12-24-2012, 09:14 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,180,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Guns don't kill people but religions sure do!
And religions with guns and militaries can kill a lot of people.

Old 12-24-2012, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Islam does give woman rights. 1/2 that of a man. At least in inheritance and contracts.

4. Women - IslamiCity

176. (and some other lines in other parts of the surah. Its been a while since i read this stuff)
Christianity doesn't believe in equal rights for women.

Old 12-24-2012, 09:22 PM

768 posts, read 879,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Christianity doesn't believe in equal rights for women.
makes sense. both are abrahamic.

Old 12-24-2012, 09:23 PM

Quote:
makes sense. both are abrahamic.
You can call it that, I have a more vivid description...but my post would be deleted.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies