Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-25-2012, 04:57 PM

8,390 posts, read 11,597,224 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Victor View Post
Cab drivers are shot and killed for less than ten bucks in their wallet.

Your theory of "he won't really kill me" is a Disney fairytail.
Just get rid of the guns then if your afraid of being killed for ten bucks. Geez. Other places have done it, go ahead. Bans of people who are afraid have fix a lot of problems for themselves. Give it a try.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-25-2012, 04:57 PM

4,991 posts, read 4,503,428 times
Quote:
Cab drivers are shot and killed for less than ten bucks in their wallet.

Your theory of "he won't really kill me" is a Disney fairytail.
You still pimping all that fear? I'd surely move if I was that paranoid.

Old 12-25-2012, 04:58 PM

1,684 posts, read 1,184,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoppySead View Post
See, see how afraid you are? Good God, relax, I'm not worried about that crap. Nothing cracks me up more than seeing a big dude carrying a gun cuz he is so afraid he'll die on his knees begging for his life. I'm a small framed woman, and I have larger balls than that. Ha ha, whatever makes you happy I guess.

Life's just not that scary for some of us.
You'll die tired......trust me!

OOH-RAH!!!

Steven Seagal First Seasson, Episode One Intro - YouTube

Old 12-25-2012, 05:00 PM

Quote:
You'll die tired......trust me!

OOH-RAH!!!

Steven Seagal First Seasson, Episode One Intro - YouTube
???? Are you saying you'll kill me now? Goodness, you're a scary dude. I'm still not worried but why go overboard with the fear tactics?

Old 12-25-2012, 05:00 PM

1,264 posts, read 1,551,471 times
Quote:
Nice chart.....epic left wing fail........
you mean right wing?

Old 12-25-2012, 05:01 PM

27,213 posts, read 46,724,071 times
We went yesterday and bought ....

Half the store (big store) was empty and they had many very friendly worried customers who want buy but the items they wanted were out of stock.

It was very nice talking to people who use common sense and can explain why they believe guns are good to have ad there was not one strange conversation or left wing nut case story.

Old 12-25-2012, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post

Half the store (big store) was empty and they had many very friendly worried customers who want buy but the items they wanted were out of stock.

It was very nice talking to people who use common sense and can explain why they believe guns are good to have ad there was not one strange conversation or left wing nut case story.
Why all the worry? Do you live in a bad area of a city or something?

Old 12-25-2012, 05:05 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,157,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenyo View Post
You still pimping all that fear? I'd surely move if I was that paranoid.
He's pimping himself.

Notice all these threads turn into one big "Look at me!"? No contribution to the discussion. Just posts about him and his guns and his knives. Something about a truck which I'll admit scrolling through because it had nothing to do with anything. Big whoop. Dude's got a knife and a truck.

So does half of America.

It's gotten way past ho hum and into, enough all ready. We get it Mr. "Marine". You like attention.

Old 12-25-2012, 05:05 PM

201 posts, read 469,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoppySead View Post
Why? I don't have a weapon. I'm not so scared to grocery shop that I carry a firearm to the store. You guys are. I don't have to have a weapon by my bed to get a good nights snooze.

You should go somewhere you feel safer don't ya think? I mean you'd have better chances of a car accident than a home invasion, or whatever you fear. Why don't you just relax instead.

I just suggested going somewhere you could live in peace. Somewhere you don't have to arm yourself to travel, like say Britain, or Japan. Those are nice places and not many people have to worry about getting shot there.
What did I say in my post that gave you the idea I was afriad of anything or that I even owned a gun for that matter. Do you just attack anybody that would dare question your opinion.

Old 12-25-2012, 05:06 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,746,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post

Did any of the buyers look like this girl?

Last edited by picmod; 01-10-2014 at 03:14 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies