Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-25-2012, 05:09 PM

1,684 posts, read 1,185,696 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoppySead View Post
???? Are you saying you'll kill me now? Goodness, you're a scary dude. I'm still not worried but why go overboard with the fear tactics?
Seagal is a 7th degree black belt in Aikido. I'm a U.S. Marine VET. Matt Hughes is a UFC Welterweight champion.

http://www.thefightnerd.com/wp-conte...es_072008A.jpg

Rich Graham is a U.S. Navy SEAL.

Active Shooting Drills - YouTube

We all still carry and own guns.......

You're tougher then all us little lady.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-25-2012, 05:12 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,758,329 times
A. Victor: Does your cache resemble this?

Old 12-25-2012, 05:15 PM

2,616 posts, read 2,398,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Victor View Post
You'll die on your knees begging for your life.

You dropped a load in your pants too before they offed you.
You obviously watch too many movies. Chances are really, really, really high that you will never fulfill your Rambo fantasy. You will probably have a stroke, be admitted to a nursing home and the load in your pants will be changed by attendants. Sorry to rain on your parade.

Old 12-25-2012, 05:16 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,673,869 times
Quote:
Ha, gun people are nutty for sure. If they are so afraid to live in this country they should leave. Plenty of countries with low gun violence they could flee to and fear no more.
I've never seen such a terrified group of people in my life. I feel sort of sorry for them, buying amo for Xmas.
Quote:
Why? I don't have a weapon. I'm not so scared to grocery shop that I carry a firearm to the store. You guys are. I don't have to have a weapon by my bed to get a good nights snooze.

You should go somewhere you feel safer don't ya think? I mean you'd have better chances of a car accident than a home invasion, or whatever you fear. Why don't you just relax instead.

I just suggested going somewhere you could live in peace. Somewhere you don't have to arm yourself to travel, like say Britain, or Japan. Those are nice places and not many people have to worry about getting shot there.
Quote:
See, see how afraid you are? Good God, relax, I'm not worried about that crap. Nothing cracks me up more than seeing a big dude carrying a gun cuz he is so afraid he'll die on his knees begging for his life. I'm a small framed woman, and I have larger balls than that. Ha ha, whatever makes you happy I guess.

Life's just not that scary for some of us.
Quote:
Just get rid of the guns then if your afraid of being killed for ten bucks. Geez. Other places have done it, go ahead. Bans of people who are afraid have fix a lot of problems for themselves. Give it a try.
Quote:
???? Are you saying you'll kill me now? Goodness, you're a scary dude. I'm still not worried but why go overboard with the fear tactics?
Quote:
Why all the worry? Do you live in a bad area of a city or something?
There is seriously something off in the head about people who type post after post after post to a thread they claim not to care about or have interest in.

Old 12-25-2012, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
He's pimping himself.

Notice all these threads turn into one big "Look at me!"? No contribution to the discussion. Just posts about him and his guns and his knives. Something about a truck which I'll admit scrolling through because it had nothing to do with anything. Big whoop. Dude's got a knife and a truck.

So does half of America.

It's gotten way past ho hum and into, enough all ready. We get it Mr. "Marine". You like attention.
Forgot....all you are tougher than Larry Vickers too.... U.S. Army 1st SFOD-D Delta Force.

Grey Group Training/LAV 1911 Operators Course - YouTube

Old 12-25-2012, 05:22 PM

3,382 posts, read 8,651,049 times
Seems people don't understand. Yes there is a group that freaked out and biught a bunch of stuff they are always around.

The current group is anyone who ever thought about getting these items or people looking to make a profit.

As an example, look at twinkie sales, they were whatever but went through the roof when people heard you may never have a proper twinkie again. Or there is a group hoping to make profit off of resales.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Old 12-25-2012, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
A. Victor: Does your cache resemble this?
You're getting warm....though I don't keep all my mags loaded like that.

Old 12-25-2012, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by baxendale View Post
You obviously watch too many movies. Chances are really, really, really high that you will never fulfill your Rambo fantasy. You will probably have a stroke, be admitted to a nursing home and the load in your pants will be changed by attendants. Sorry to rain on your parade.
My Delta Force VET thinks you are a mall ninja and full of it too.

Larry Vickers and the FN P90 - YouTube

Old 12-25-2012, 05:34 PM

26,694 posts, read 14,569,031 times
logline, did you or the person who came up with chart ever take elementary school math?

I am serious, did you? The so called "facts" are just bad beyond imagination.

Old 12-25-2012, 05:40 PM

8,390 posts, read 11,606,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh2az2id View Post
What did I say in my post that gave you the idea I was afriad of anything or that I even owned a gun for that matter. Do you just attack anybody that would dare question your opinion.
I don't think I posted a reply to you actually, maybe I did by mistake?

I wonder why all the fear and need to stock pile weapons? Isn't that what this thread is about?
What did I attack about you if you don't own a weapon?

Last edited by PoppySead; 12-25-2012 at 05:51 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies