Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-29-2012, 06:23 PM

48 posts, read 87,067 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by anarchy305 View Post
oh yeah it's ok livingenzyme a lot of people don't understand sex offenders, because mainly there are so many different types. what you hear in the paper is the worst of the bunch. as you have shown recidivism of sex offenders to re-offend sexual is very low compared to other crimes. sadly that number is still too high. should be 0%, but people are stupid.
the thing about this thread is to discuss how the system can be changed to keep recidivism lower, and not create collateral damage on both sides. there's an ongoing battle between offenders, victims and their sympathizers. offenders think the laws are too tough, which isn't necessarily true, and the victims who think the laws are not tough enough.
why do i fight? as you can tell i really don't care what people think of me, as they can put me down. most of the time i'll agree to what they say. now some people may not believe this but i do care about what happens to the children of sex offenders. how they are treated in school, how they get isolated, and how they are being hurt.
It's funny how both my bf and I have no inclination to have biological kids of our own, even though we both have good careers and have absolutely no inclination to commit any crime. We've decided to adopt adopt adopt.

And then there are criminals, ex cons, the long term jobless, etc who keep pumping them out.

My solution for the children of sex offenders is simple. If you've committed a crime, don't have kids.

Idiocracy...

Edit.

In my former life, I was a cop. State trooper to be exact. One thing I noticed was scumbags always had pregnant females with them.

Old 12-29-2012, 06:26 PM

34 posts, read 34,274 times
great for adoption. i'm adopted btw
Quote:
My solution for the children of sex offenders is simple. If you've committed a crime, don't have kids.
that's the problem. some offenders had children before they offended. yes i know they didn't think of anyone but themselves. you know how many kids i have? none. the world is getting over populated as it is. there is actually research that is being done on fresh drink-able water, and how we are running out, because of over population.

Quote:
And then there are criminals, ex cons, the long term jobless, etc who keep pumping them out.
totally agree. i have some friends who are on unemployment; who are not even looking for a job. they say it's too hard. lulz. the thing is.... they make the max amount and any job that are available to them are below what they are making from sitting on their butts.

Old 12-29-2012, 06:27 PM

5,450 posts, read 8,763,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anarchy305 View Post
that's Mr. tree jumper to you. lol
More like Mr. Scumbag.

Wow. I should have known views like many on this thread could only be had by so's.
No normal people think like that.

Old 12-29-2012, 06:30 PM

nope Mr. tree jumper but it's General Scumbag

define normal?

p.s. it's Sir diaper sniper if your gonna get to that.

Old 12-29-2012, 06:43 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,134,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Sex offenders who commit crimes against children should be executed - at the first offense.
Agreed...

Old 12-29-2012, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa
Sex offenders who commit crimes against children should be executed - at the first offense.

Agreed...
+1 even this 9 year old who offended when he was 6
http://www.chicagotribune.com/media/...0-18135628.pdf

Old 12-29-2012, 08:05 PM

19 posts, read 60,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleverfield View Post
Valigator, who touched you when you were a child? Was it your father? It's time to get counseling and start talking through some of these issues, and stop letting the anger destroy your life.
I'll bet you would just drool over the keyboard at that scenario wouldnt you.. sorry, no stories you and I could cry over and find solace together..another common theme by you pervs, anyone who just cant quite wrap their head around the crimes you creeps commit "must have been abused" Oh MY ..no points for you..

Old 12-29-2012, 08:12 PM

3,614 posts, read 3,503,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseyt719 View Post
More like Mr. Scumbag.

Wow. I should have known views like many on this thread could only be had by so's.
No normal people think like that.
You'd have to ignore the (apparently only) objective observer in this room.

Old 12-29-2012, 08:12 PM

48 posts, read 87,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valigator View Post
Livingenzyme a heads up for ya..all of these freaks are bragging on the other site they can "turn you" ...its what they live for..dont throw them a bone, they will chew your arm off..and brag about it..then research you around anyplace you have been on the web Pictures, comments, your family etc and post them on all the perv websites to brag they "turned you" ..its what they do..
I've been seeing a lot of references of this "other site". Wanna give me a link or at least a clue to google?

Old 12-29-2012, 08:29 PM

1,738 posts, read 2,078,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valigator View Post
anarchy take a bath for God's sakes you still trying to convert the public "sex with kids" is ok..and the I was 20 she was 15?? c'mon you admitted on the other forum you were how did it go? Born with pedophilia...attraction to young males and females..better do a cleaner job of keeping those stories straight..ah silly me we anti's know you cant remember to keep all your ducks in a row, thats why you guys have websites tutoring what to tell the public when they ask about your crime.. I believe the common theme is up the age and change the sex of the victim and swear you were railroaded One offender bragged "hell if ya tell it right, you will even have them feelin sorry for ya" ..right?
Wow! more tea on the screen...did you actually just gripe about keeping stories straight? Pot meet kettle....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies