Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-31-2012, 12:32 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,322,011 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Jew View Post
your to ignorant to know you can change and learn to llove a member of the opposite sex.
people who have had homosexual attractions have done so for thousand of years.

or are you actually ignorant enough to believe that APA garbage. (you do know that was politically decided not scientifically as per the admission of a former pro homosexulist president of the APA)
You too could marry a nice Jewish man in NY now.

Old 12-31-2012, 12:35 AM

6,414 posts, read 10,453,236 times
Quote:
your to ignorant to know you can change and learn to llove a member of the opposite sex.

or are you actually ignorant enough to believe that APA garbage. (you do know that was politically decided not scientifically as per the admission of a former pro homosexulist president of the APA)
I cannot change to love someone of the opposite sex and have sexual relations with them any more than you can start to do the same with someone of the same sex. It is you that is being ignorant and stupid. You are brainwashed.

Old 12-31-2012, 12:37 AM

22,634 posts, read 14,870,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDragonslayer View Post
Wow, you do hate gay people, you know what that makes you, beside irrational and illogical? Evil is a bible fantasy, so your evil thoughts will never take over the judicial system. Separation of church and state dear.
Yes there are evil people out there and we have to accept the fact bigots exist in society.

There is freedom of speech in this country, and the evil bigots can express whatever opinions they have no matter how much hate, prejudice, and intolerance they spew forth.

The internet provides a degree of anonymity, and I would like to see these cowards express their insults and hateful garbage to me in person.

Old 12-31-2012, 12:37 AM

3,550 posts, read 2,543,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
Sorry but the US Constitution > Any religious text (Tora, Kuran, Bible, etc,etc) ANY DAY OF THE WEEK.

Marriage is SECULAR first, as Dragonslayer mentioned, THEN it's religious.

Get used to it, scruffy.
name me the person who voted on the relevant section of the constitution who would agree with you or else prove your self to be incompetent.

in this case
that there is no right for 2 members of the same sex to "marry" each other there is no difference between the US Constitution, the Tora, the Kuran, the Bible. say some thing even half way intelligent or stop talking your only embracing yourself.

Old 12-31-2012, 12:42 AM

22,634 posts, read 14,870,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymax View Post
You too could marry a nice Jewish man in NY now.

Mazel tov!!!

Old 12-31-2012, 12:44 AM

Quote:
you didn't answer the question because your a liar

these are the simple facts
1. any reading of the constitution that has any truth to it will have at least 1 person who voted on it when it passed or wrote it agree to that reading.
2. not 1 person who was involved in the 14th amendment would agree with your interpretation.
thus we can logically conclude (I know this part is to hard for you so you will have to trust me on this)
your interpretation of the 14th amendment is wrong.
A picture is worth a 1000 words....

Attached Thumbnails
Gay basher wants special rights to discriminate-gay-marriage.jpg  

Last edited by Ceist; 12-31-2012 at 12:55 AM..

Old 12-31-2012, 12:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
Mazel tov!!!

Back atcha!

And have a great NEW YEAR!

Old 12-31-2012, 01:16 AM

10,942 posts, read 10,212,139 times
Quote:
say some thing even half way intelligent or stop talking your only embracing yourself.
Oh, the irony.

Old 12-31-2012, 01:20 AM

10,942 posts, read 10,212,139 times
Quote:

Why is it that the ones who most often accuse others of being "ignorant" and "stupid" post the most incoherent threads?

Old 12-31-2012, 01:25 AM

30,286 posts, read 51,756,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
I understand your point of view. However I do not agree with it.

Blind and deaf people are citizens to be treated with fairness, civil rights, and respect. The only thing a blind or deaf person has that distinguishes them from others is a handicap that might prevent them from functioning at certain occupations: a blind person cannot drive a car and a deaf person cannot be an audio technician.

Being gay or lesbian is not a handicap.

Being gay or lesbian does not (anymore) inhibit you from joining the US Armed Services. In fact, LGBT people have served in all branches of the military with distinction and recently the first openly lesbian officer was promoted to a General.

Being gay or lesbian has not prevented athletes from winning Gold Medals in the Olympics for the US.

Gay and lesbian people have been elected to Congress and the Senate and to be mayors of some major US cities; they have written books and plays that won Pulitzer prizes; they can serve in every occupation from Federal Judge to corporate CEO to police officer to plumber.

You are prejudiced ... you would not want your child to be gay (and I pity that child if he or she had you as a parent.) The fact is my wonderful parents were proud of their gay son and supported him in every way they could. They were members of PFLAG - ever hear of that organization?
PFLAG is an awesome organization, and you obviously had awesome parents who raised you right. And to those who keep saying "nobody would choose to have a gay child," I would take a child like you over a straight bigot (even most straight non-bigots) ANY day of the week.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies