Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-31-2012, 11:20 AM

6,414 posts, read 10,487,842 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Jew View Post
and wer'e the Jewish past and the Jewish future and you will be lossed to history
You are the one who will be lost to history, jewish people know the evil that was done to them and have compassion for others who are slighted by the majority. You do not act like a jew, you are acting like a jihadist extremist, your hate is nasty, you cannot even get your anger under control, you are a danger to society, your family, your neighbors and everyone in general. I can see you sputtering and swearing as you type on your computer, which I would assume someone who claimed to be so devout, would not use, it would be an abomination. But that seems to be fine with you to pick and choose abominations. You are an insult to the jewish people. Universal marriage equlity will be legal soon, logican and sensible people will overcome the hatred that is oppressing a minority in the Free USA. Free and secular, not religion run.

Old 12-31-2012, 11:21 AM

10,942 posts, read 10,249,457 times
Quote:
or maybe your mother did a lousy job in raising her kids. and her parents had a similar flaw she passed down.
Wow! That's a very offensive thing to say about a woman you don't even know. What a nasty attitude you have.

I like to think that I would be just as open and accepting as Dragonslayer's mom (and the other parents mentioned on this thread) if any of my boys came out (I'm pretty sure I would).

Old 12-31-2012, 11:23 AM

14,917 posts, read 13,095,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDragonslayer View Post
You appear to be staging up to be the front runner up for stupidist remarks and the worst spelling on here. Please learn to spell, it makes you seem smarter. If you cannot use your'e for you are and your instead, "your" meaning would be taken as you meant. Better yet, go back to school and take English again.
Give him a break. He's clearly not a native English speaker.

Old 12-31-2012, 11:25 AM

3,550 posts, read 2,555,191 times
Quote:
You are the one who will be lost to history, jewish people know the evil that was done to them and have compassion for others who are slighted by the majority. You do not act like a jew, you are acting like a jihadist extremist, your hate is nasty, you cannot even get your anger under control, you are a danger to society, your family, your neighbors and everyone in general. I can see you sputtering and swearing as you type on your computer, which I would assume someone who claimed to be so devout, would not use, it would be an abomination. But that seems to be fine with you to pick and choose abominations. You are an insult to the jewish people. Universal marriage equlity will be legal soon, logican and sensible people will overcome the hatred that is oppressing a minority in the Free USA. Free and secular, not religion run.
what percentage of Jewish children in the NYC area are not Orthodox? (1 out of every 4 white children in NYC is Orthodox)
in a few years children born to Orthodox Jews will be majority of all Jewish children born in the country.

Old 12-31-2012, 11:27 AM

Quote:
You appear to be staging up to be the front runner up for stupidist remarks and the worst spelling on here. Please learn to spell, it makes you seem smarter. If you cannot use your'e for you are and your instead, "your" meaning would be taken as you meant. Better yet, go back to school and take English again.
only a idiot criticizes someone else's spelling in a argument that has nothing to do with spelling.

PS people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Old 12-31-2012, 11:27 AM

Quote:
don't criticize me for typos when you also have them.

you don't know the first thing about Judaism.

PS gays were disproportionally found amongst high ranking Nazis
HATE HATE HATE, that is all you can do. So what if I misspelled a few words. You do it consistently. Tit for tat, I expected that from you. By the way, judgemental is judgemental. I spelled it right. I also spelled holocaust right. I forgot the y in nasty, so here it is, you are being a nasty and evil person. By the way, it is disproportionately.

Old 12-31-2012, 11:47 AM

Quote:
HATE HATE HATE, that is all you can do. So what if I misspelled a few words. You do it consistently. Tit for tat, I expected that from you. By the way, judgemental is judgemental. I spelled it right. I also spelled holocaust right. I forgot the y in nasty, so here it is, you are being a nasty and evil person. By the way, it is disproportionately.
this is the way you spelled
holoscaust

in regards judgemental it seems there are 2 different ways of spelling it. and I didn't realize that. My point is still the same only a idiot corrects someone elses spelling a debate about other points. The only reason I did it was to show that you also make typos.

Old 12-31-2012, 01:36 PM

Quote:
or maybe your mother did a lousy job in raising her kids. and her parents had a similar flaw she passed down.
Maybe your parents did a lousy job of raising you and have passed on their bigoted views. One is not born with a religion, it is instilled. You have been instilled with total irrational hatred of gays based on your bible and your beliefs. You do realize that you are becoming a joke and no self respecting jew would even want to say you represent them. They were against the treatment of others as less than equal, they themselves have been treated as scapegoats and pariahs. Remember how many lost their lives in the gas chambers for their beliefs? 11 million died during the holocaust and six million were jews. 1.1 million were children. Gays were herded up and forced to sexually conform to the "German Norm" or as you say, become straight. It did not work then and still does not work. By the way, My Mom was a wonderful, supportive and very intelligent woman who was also a devout Catholic to the day she died, but that did not stop her from realizing the evils of hating others for not being the same. Most important thing I learned from her was the "Golden Rule" do unto others as you would want them to do unto you. You want to discriminate, well then be prepared for it in return. I am prejudiced against bigots and idiots.

Old 12-31-2012, 01:38 PM

Quote:
this is the way you spelled
holoscaust

in regards judgemental it seems there are 2 different ways of spelling it. and I didn't realize that. My point is still the same only a idiot corrects someone elses spelling a debate about other points. The only reason I did it was to show that you also make typos.
In a debate, if one cannot use proper grammar to communicate, then do not bother to debate, you will not be understood except for by yourself. Say what you mean, mean what you say.

Old 12-31-2012, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Maybe your parents did a lousy job of raising you and have passed on their bigoted views. One is not born with a religion, it is instilled. You have been instilled with total irrational hatred of gays based on your bible and your beliefs. You do realize that you are becoming a joke and no self respecting jew would even want to say you represent them. They were against the treatment of others as less than equal, they themselves have been treated as scapegoats and pariahs. Remember how many lost their lives in the gas chambers for their beliefs? 11 million died during the holocaust and six million were jews. 1.1 million were children. Gays were herded up and forced to sexually conform to the "German Norm" or as you say, become straight. It did not work then and still does not work. By the way, My Mom was a wonderful, supportive and very intelligent woman who was also a devout Catholic to the day she died, but that did not stop her from realizing the evils of hating others for not being the same. Most important thing I learned from her was the "Golden Rule" do unto others as you would want them to do unto you. You want to discriminate, well then be prepared for it in return. I am prejudiced against bigots and idiots.
actually my mother supported "gay rights" until she discovered (the YU case for example) that it was attack on religious people.
I'm sure she was fully devoted to the Catholic position on Jews and she passed that trait down to you.

PS many scholars believe Hitler was gay.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies