Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2012, 07:13 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,175,777 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Every president of the past 50 years has a word, phrase, or event associated with them and their administration:

(my list may differ from years)

Kennedy: Cuban Missle Crisis
Johnson: Vietnam
Nixon: Watergate
Ford: Pardon
Carter: Misery Index
Reagan: Tear down this wall
Bush: Gulf War
Clinton: Impeachment
Bush: War on Terror

Obama: Benghazi
I was thinking more along the lines of: Obama: Easily reelected. LMAO
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-30-2012, 07:53 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,685,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I would think that you could expelling Hillary's immaculate concussion. Can you? I wonder how much extra time they need to expand their story.
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
OMG, it really was an immaculate concussion, wasn't it. How long has it been since that "fall"?
These are really in poor taste. Give it a rest, roys!

Old 12-30-2012, 08:01 PM

6,476 posts, read 7,320,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
According to this RW rag, Hillary C. was hospitalized:

Hillary Clinton treated for concussion after fall - NY Daily News

It is not common to spend an overnight in the hospital with a concussion.
I thought everything in "'Faux' News" was mere right wing propaganda, so Hillary must be just fine.

It is unusual for a Secretary of State to suffer a fall and a concussion with loss of consciousness and not spend that very night in a hospital.

Old 12-30-2012, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavaturaccioli View Post
First, Hillary has a stomach flu and can't testify. Then she gets dehydrated from the stomach flu and passes out, hitting her head and suffering a 'concussion'. Now, in spite of the loss of consciousness and in spite of the fact that this is the Secretary of State of The United States of America we're talking about, she's not brought to the hospital for fluids, a course of antibiotics, and a head CT. Then she gets the ordinary flu and can't testify. What next? She develops amnesia from the Immaculate Concussion?

If this went on in a Republican administration the MSM would be blaring this 24/7. This is a coverup every bit as big as the 'third rate burglary' known as Watergate, but with a body count.

It stinks to high heaven.
Guess what's next? She has a blood clot. It is extremely distasteful that people didn't believe she actually had a concussion.

Old 12-30-2012, 08:06 PM

Quote:
I thought everything in "'Faux' News" was mere right wing propaganda, so Hillary must be just fine.

It is unusual for a Secretary of State to suffer a fall and a concussion with loss of consciousness and not spend that very night in a hospital.
I have never treated a Secretary of State, but it is not the norm to hospitalize patients with concussions. My daughter skiied into a tree and suffered a concussion; she was not hospitalized.

Old 12-30-2012, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Guess what's next? She has a blood clot. It is extremely distasteful that people didn't believe she actually had a concussion.
Distasteful or not the timing of her stomach flu, fainting spell, concussion without immediate hospitalization, followed by influenza! combined with legendary Clintonian skill at evading direct questions made the possibility of faking a reasonable suspicion.

Old 12-30-2012, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Distasteful or not the timing of her stomach flu, fainting spell, concussion without immediate hospitalization, followed by influenza! combined with legendary Clintonian skill at evading direct questions made the possibility of faking a reasonable suspicion.
So you're saying you don't believe a word of this? Just trying to clarify here.

Old 12-30-2012, 08:14 PM

9,598 posts, read 16,559,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Every president of the past 50 years has a word, phrase, or event associated with them and their administration:

(my list may differ from years)

Kennedy: Civil Rights
Johnson: Vietnam
Nixon: Watergate
Ford: I've fallen, and I can't get up!
Carter: Obama Sr.
Reagan: Tear down this wall
Bush: Read my lips, no new taxes!
Clinton: Have a cigar
Bush: My Pet Goat

Obama: Guess he isn't Carter Jr. After all.
My take, not an "I fixed it for ya".

Typing on IPads is a pain.

Old 12-30-2012, 08:20 PM

Quote:
I have never treated a Secretary of State, but it is not the norm to hospitalize patients with concussions. My daughter skiied into a tree and suffered a concussion; she was not hospitalized.
If there was LOC it was negligent not have done a CT or at least an ultrasound.

Old 12-30-2012, 08:22 PM

Quote:
So you're saying you don't believe a word of this? Just trying to clarify here.
I'm saying that likeliest she had a mild concussion with a very slow and intermittent bleed, but if she was actually in for something else it's not as if HIPAA doesn't protect her privacy as much as it would yours or mine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies