Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-26-2012, 10:30 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
I can't believe the petty whining that goes on with the Obama haters. I'd bet none of them has ever written or delivered a eulogy. It's an honor to be asked and he did a great job. I'll also bet the OP only listened to a carefully edited snippet and has no clue what Obama said.
I heard the whole thing twice on TV, then heard this one again and then listened to the my, me, I, version. I thought to save you people from that one but it was only a little over 2 minutes of those words over and over.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-26-2012, 10:33 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique27 View Post
I have not been on this board for a few weeks,and I cannot believe that you and others like you are still whining over president Obama. Will you ever get over his winning?
Of course you listened to his me, my, I over and over again, didn't you? It is true that I didn't vote for him and never will but I do get tired of his me, my, I crap.

Old 12-26-2012, 10:59 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,271,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I heard the whole thing twice on TV, then heard this one again and then listened to the my, me, I, version. I thought to save you people from that one but it was only a little over 2 minutes of those words over and over.
so i guess we should never reflect on how a person was an influence to us, by using I, me and My.

again, the RWNJ have nothing better to do except to show just how much of a sore losers they are.

Old 12-26-2012, 11:14 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,282,339 times
https://www.google.com/search?source...w=1024&bih=448

Bush mission accomplished photos.
That is, if you want to look at a hot dog.

Old 12-26-2012, 11:20 PM

8,732 posts, read 6,782,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenyo View Post
How would you or I know what Obama would've done if he'd lost? Are you psychic? Romney wanted to be a hobby president as evidenced by his fly by whatever works political postions. He also vansihed from the seen because he proved to be a pretty horrid person. Can't deamonize half a country and think anybody would want to hear what you have to say.

It's also no shocker that so many wingnuts here all of sudden claim to "not have voted for either"..Ok, that means whoever you voted for lost or you didn't vote which means your voice means zero. Either way, you're still bitching about absolutely nothing here. Try engaging in something productive.
Did it ever occur to you that many people have an opinion that based on his performance he has done a poor job of being president? That is has nothing to do with winning or losing, race, party affiliation or not voting? What do you have to say about those who voted for him in 2008 and didn't vote to re-elect him?

Old 12-26-2012, 11:25 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,271,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
Did it ever occur to you that many people have an opinion that based on his performance he has done a poor job of being president? That is has nothing to do with winning or losing, race, party affiliation or not voting? What do you have to say about those who voted for him in 2008 and didn't vote to re-elect him?
Oh please. this is just nothing more than a whinefest from sore losers. nothing more. its pure partisanship because their boy, didn't win.

Poor job? Carter did a poor job. Compared to GW Bush, Obama is a godsend.

Old 12-26-2012, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Did it ever occur to you that many people have an opinion that based on his performance he has done a poor job of being president? That is has nothing to do with winning or losing, race, party affiliation or not voting?
And it's just that, your opinion.
Apparently, many more voters had a different opinion.

He's done a fine job as president considering the RWNJ faction doing everything they can/could to make him fail; yet, he succeeded.

Did Republicans deliberately sabotage the economy? - Baja Democrats
Fox's Four-Year Campaign To Make Obama A One-Term President | Research | Media Matters for America

Old 12-26-2012, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
so i guess we should never reflect on how a person was an influence to us, by using I, me and My.

again, the RWNJ have nothing better to do except to show just how much of a sore losers they are.
Again, it has nothing to do with losing. People are entitled to an opinion without it being based on win/lose, race, political party. What do you base your pro-Obama opinions on - winning? Race? Political party? Your opinion that he's the best president the US ever had is just that - your opinion; others have an opinion that he's been a lousy president, possibly one of the worst, an opinion that they are entitled to.

Old 12-26-2012, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Again, it has nothing to do with losing. People are entitled to an opinion without it being based on win/lose, race, political party. What do you base your pro-Obama opinions on - winning? Race? Political party? Your opinion that he's the best president the US ever had is just that - your opinion; others have an opinion that he's been a lousy president, possibly one of the worst, an opinion that they are entitled to.
Please show me where that was said.

Old 12-26-2012, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
And it's just that, your opinion.
Apparently, many more voters had a different opinion.

He's done a fine job as president considering the RWNJ faction doing everything they can/could to make him fail; yet, he succeeded.

Did Republicans deliberately sabotage the economy? - Baja Democrats
Fox's Four-Year Campaign To Make Obama A One-Term President | Research | Media Matters for America
Highlighted text is nothing more than your opinion. In my opinion, I don't think he succeeded, I think he survived. He dodged many bullets. He failed to carry out many promises that he made in 2008 and those promises were off the table in 2012. Four years in office and he wakes up and realizes that the middle class is hurting after wasting billlions of taxpayer dollars on nonsense.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies