Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-27-2012, 02:52 PM

4,494 posts, read 7,482,638 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragontales View Post
Jon Boner. Useless. Can't even get his party to vote for his Plan b. Plan b was a complete and utter failure and waste of time.

Yea...this will be Exhibit A on how a political party can, metaphorically speaking, gas themselves of any validity....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2012, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
House Republicans Propose $2.2 Trillion Fiscal-Cliff Plan - Bloomberg

I love the leftist sheeple who continue to try to deflect blame from Obozo and Reid and then stand there with their hands over their ears shouting "la la la la la" when anyone presents hard evidence that contradicts their position that they don't want to hear.
Basically a tax hike, nicely disguised through common legislator-speak that involves a tax hike on the 98 percent of the U.S. population, but no tax hike for the other two percent....

Some proposal there....

Old 12-27-2012, 03:45 PM

7,506 posts, read 5,753,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragontales View Post
Jon Boner. Useless. Can't even get his party to vote for his Plan b. Plan b was a complete and utter failure and waste of time.
Your from San Fransico so I understand your utter lack of insight into our current fiscal problems. Your party has, in the last 5 years, failed to produce a budget. Your party has failed to have a single member vote on your Hitler and Chiefs budget proposals. Your party has however managed to enslave millions and millions of peoPle in entitlement programs that are unsustainable and will eventually be defunded do to the lack of working folks money to pay for them. The beauty of all this is soon 60k will have to be the new 250k and once that happens the utterly mindlessly deficient voters that put him into office will rail against their fuhror.

We need to go off the cliff so everyone tastes what it's like to pay for free $hit. Your people rail against Bush but want to keep his tax cuts. I say screw that, get rid of them all.

I'm still stunned at the tremendous stupidity of the voters that put this moron back into office.

Old 12-27-2012, 03:46 PM

31,767 posts, read 28,822,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
Your party has, in the last 5 years, failed to produce a budget.
You mean, it is the senate that "produces" a budget?

Old 12-27-2012, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
You mean, it is the senate that "produces" a budget?
Somebody didn't read the book called "How our government works for Dummies"....

Old 12-27-2012, 03:50 PM

7,787 posts, read 8,030,764 times
Bravo Bravo they wanna raise taxes? lets party over the cliff raise taxes for all woot everyone is happy . got your cake and get to eat it too!

Old 12-27-2012, 03:50 PM

6,032 posts, read 9,213,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
The Republican House did this to us in MN. They basically shut down the Government for a few weeks, accomplished absolutely nothing and cost the State millions of extra dollars.

So have at it.

HALF of the national debt will be attributed to GW Bush's 8 years in office if we don't roll back those tax cuts he gave to the wealthy. HALF in 8 years. That is Republican thinking.
Your numbers are off there buddy. This is pure math ignorance.

You cannot cheat in the accounting for the cost of programs, then attribute the decrease in tax rates as a cost.....

Old 12-27-2012, 03:52 PM

31,767 posts, read 28,822,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Grass Fever View Post
Somebody didn't read the book called "How our government works for Dummies"....
Parroting doesn't necessitate that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by parfleche View Post
Bravo Bravo they wanna raise taxes? lets party over the cliff raise taxes for all woot everyone is happy . got your cake and get to eat it too!
Well, your taxes are going up if...
- Republican proposal is adopted as is.
- Republicans refuse President's proposal.

Old 12-27-2012, 04:15 PM

7,787 posts, read 8,030,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
Parroting doesn't necessitate that.

Well, your taxes are going up if...
- Republican proposal is adopted as is.
- Republicans refuse President's proposal.
no they are not. my business never got the tax cuts,I aint no employee so I pay double fica & mc to start with.kinda a penalty for not being a rank and file type worker. you know an evil bus owner

Old 12-27-2012, 04:18 PM

1,290 posts, read 2,040,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
Your from San Fransico so I understand your utter lack of insight into our current fiscal problems. Your party has, in the last 5 years, failed to produce a budget. Your party has failed to have a single member vote on your Hitler and Chiefs budget proposals. Your party has however managed to enslave millions and millions of peoPle in entitlement programs that are unsustainable and will eventually be defunded do to the lack of working folks money to pay for them. The beauty of all this is soon 60k will have to be the new 250k and once that happens the utterly mindlessly deficient voters that put him into office will rail against their fuhror.

We need to go off the cliff so everyone tastes what it's like to pay for free $hit. Your people rail against Bush but want to keep his tax cuts. I say screw that, get rid of them all.

I'm still stunned at the tremendous stupidity of the voters that put this moron back into office.
How does my being from SF make me not understand the insights of this fiscal problem? Where are you from genius? I bet your location makes you a genius! Come on now, tell us which smart state or city you are from.

Failed to produce a budget eh? Guess what? It takes the entire gov't to approve one. Do you know how many legislation your GOP has blocked and filibusted? Their entire strategy was to make Obama a one term president (and it obviously failed miserably). This is the party of h3ll no. The GOP said this themselves! They compromised on nothing!

And yes we are still recovering from a horrible economy from the Bush era. This is fact.

So the "mindless" voters voted in a candidate you didn't like huh? Boohoo! What if Mitt had won the election? The voters would not be called mindless huh? They would have done the "right" thing and voted in the "right" person huh? Give me a frickin' break!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies