Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-04-2013, 04:22 PM

5,563 posts, read 4,262,489 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I have been reading today that the Medical Examiner said he only saw 7 or the kids and he didn't say anything about what the others found in their examinations. I do wonder about those other 13 kids. Do you think they will ever tell us?
So if only seven kids were shredded by an AR-15, it's OK?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2013, 04:23 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,407,829 times
Quote:
Since Rush is only the topic here for you leaners I won't say any more about him. I would like to ask you if you know anything about proper police procedure about searching the scene of crime, the car, in this case, would be. I would think that they would want to take it to someplace official and then search the vehicle, not the way they did it.
You're wrong about moving the car before searching it.

Old 01-04-2013, 04:27 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,738,058 times
The NBC Report was aired during the morning of 12/15, less than 24 hours after the attack. At this point, the story that Adam Lanza's mother was a teacher or aide at the school was still circulating.
Investigation is 'very complex' - Video on TODAY.com

This seems to have triggered the Twitter noise.

Anyone got something better than this besides "Rush said so" ?

The Chief Ct. Medical Examiner's briefing is good enough for me.

Old 01-04-2013, 04:28 PM

957 posts, read 758,154 times
Quote:
Since Rush is only the topic here for you leaners I won't say any more about him. I would like to ask you if you know anything about proper police procedure about searching the scene of crime, the car, in this case, would be. I would think that they would want to take it to someplace official and then search the vehicle, not the way they did it.
Why don't you contact the agency that conducted the investigation & ask them if they used "proper police procedures" Get back to us with the results.

Old 01-04-2013, 04:29 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmqueen View Post
Do you? And are you also going to insult our intelligence here in west CT along with the intelligence and integrity of our local officials too -- just to further your juvenile obsession?

Thought so. [puke]
I certainly think they screwed that one up when they went after that firearm like that. Now when will you try to tell me what they should have done when they had had that car circled with their yellow crime scene tape all day and then got into the trunk after dark.

Old 01-04-2013, 04:32 PM

5,563 posts, read 4,262,489 times
Quote:
I certainly think they screwed that one up when they went after that firearm like that. Now when will you try to tell me what they should have done when they had had that car circled with their yellow crime scene tape all day and then got into the trunk after dark.
Oh Roy, you know I don't believe anything you say. You make up so much stuff to promote your conservative wet dreams, and our local media is telling us so much stuff completely opposite to your agenda-driven drivel, that I simply have to laugh. At least as much as I can when children's bodies are barely cold before you gun worshippers have begun insulting us all in order to further your agenda.

Old 01-04-2013, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmqueen View Post
So if only seven kids were shredded by an AR-15, it's OK?

When will your so wonderful Connecticut police be telling us about the other 12 kids. Surely some of those were shot the same way with the same weapon, or is there a chance that some of them were shot with one of the handguns.

Old 01-04-2013, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
You're wrong about moving the car before searching it.
Why didn't they search it in daylight? It seemed to me to be pretty dark when they got into it.

Old 01-04-2013, 04:34 PM

2,256 posts, read 2,130,838 times
While I hate Rush because he's a blowhard can I get a cite.

This is gonna be fun throwing this in the fricking sheeple's faces.

Old 01-04-2013, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellowmike View Post
Why don't you contact the agency that conducted the investigation & ask them if they used "proper police procedures" Get back to us with the results.
I won't need to do so since one of your leaners from Connecticut has jumped me about accusing their police of screwing up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies